剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Where's your head? Huh?
违反♥人♥类♥法律还不算
It's not enough to break human laws,
你还要违反异种法律吗?
you gotta go break Fae laws as well?
我没有用我的狼性
I didn't use my wolf.
这也不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business.
哦 去你的不管我的事
Oh, the hell it isn't any of my business.
我把自己的饭碗搭上帮你挽回工作
I put my ass on the line to save your job!
盖瑞提复你职是因为我!
Garrity reinstated you because of me!
我没请你那样做
I didn't ask you to do that.
告诉我 你要怎样?
Tell me, what were you gonna do?
被炒鱿鱼?
Get fired?
你打算怎么样跟阿什解释?
How were you planning on explaining that one to the Ash?
问题就在这里 黑尔
That's the thing, Hale.
我受够自己向任何人
I'm done explaining myself.
解释了
To anyone.
嘿
Hey
嘿
Hey.
感谢你来电♥话♥
Thanks for calling.
也感谢你过来
And thanks for deciding to come.
我有东西给你 等我...
I've got something for you, just...
赖恩 我没兴趣
Ryan, I'm not in the mood.
肯吉把摩瑞根的事告诉了我
Kenzi told me about The Morrigan.
然后呢?
And?
然后?
And?
我只是想帮她男朋友
I was trying to do her boyfriend a favor.
你知道艾凡妮制♥造♥人们的事业 对吧?
You know that Evony makes people's careers, right?
是的 直到他们死
Yeah, until they die.
我们某天都会死的!
We all have to die sometime!
内特是个业余吉他手!
Nate's an amateur guitar player!
他在一些微不足道的咖啡屋里谈吉他
He plays two bit coffee houses for
一周才55块
fifty-five bucks a week!
艾凡妮 可以让他在六个月内
Evony could have him selling out
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥出名
Madison Square Garden
你不觉得他需要这些吗?
in six months! You don't think he'd want that?
这个不是由你决定的
Well, that is not your decision to make.
也不是你呀!
It's not yours either!
我只是给他机会
I gave the kid an opportunity.
你有什么资格说什么对他是好是坏?
Who are you to say what's best for him?
不只是这件事
It's not just that.
不是?
No?
不是!
No!
那两姐妹的肆意行为 你一点也无所谓
You were fine letting those sisters walk!
我是黑暗异种
I'm Dark Fae.
我很早前久选好了我的同类
I made my choice of clan a long time ago.
我坚守着那个选择
I stand by that choice.
而你却可以自♥由♥选择
You, on the other hand, you're free to choose.
你可以选择光明 或者黑暗 一切适合你的
You can choose Light, or Dark whenever it suits you.
这一点真的很棒
Which I think is really awesome,
我觉得 如果你真的做到了
by the way, if you'd ever actually do it.
那是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
你称自己不联盟 你也整天跟
You call yourself unaligned, and yet you spend
你那些光明异种朋友一起
all of your time with your light Fae friends.
你确从没真正给黑暗异种一个机会
You never really give Dark Fae a chance.
我想再你内心深处的某个地方
And I think somewhere, way deep down inside,
你觉得光明就是好的 而黑暗就是坏的
that you think Light are good and Dark are bad.
我知道自己怎么想的
I know what I think.
嗯?
Hm?
黑暗异种将人类视为财产
The Dark treat human like property.
是呀 难道光明派不是吗?
Yeah, and the Light don't, right?
拉克兰 将你好朋友劳伦
Yet Lachlan puts your good friend, Lauren,
关在牢里很多天
in a prison cell for days.
那个我知道
I know about that.
而现在的你 靠操控别人的元气
And you today, you manipulate someone's Chi
而让工作容易点
to make your job easier
这是不是跟玩食物一样呢?
Isn't that like playing with your food?
我认为是的
I think it is.
听着 我不是在评判你
Listen, I'm not judging you.
我只是喜欢你
I am into you.
不管你的决定是什么
No matter what you decide.
但是 我还是很想知道
But, I would really love to know
如果你放手
what would happen if you just let go.
放开所有事
Of everything.
除了我 会是怎样的
Except me.
嗯!
Ugh!
我已经很努力的想继续生你的气了
I am trying very hard to stay mad at you right now.
你还得加把劲
You're gonna have to work a little harder.
我希望你忘了拉克兰...
I want you to forget Lachlan...
没错
Yeah
别管什么光明黑暗异种
Just forget about Light Fae and Dark Fae
别管怎样选择
Forget about making a choice.
这只是关于你和我
This is about you and me.
还有她
And her.
你好啊
Hello, again.
我想送你份礼物
I wanted to get you a present.
很好 这礼物不错
Well, it's a good one.
无规矩
No rules.
记得吗?
Remember?
我?
Me?
还以为你不邀请我了呢
Thought you'd never ask.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表