剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
No, they don't-- Turn around!
黑尔 把他带出去
Hale, get him out of here.
明白
Gotcha
那是我的!
Those are mine!
你们都欠我的!
You girls all owe me!
- 你自♥由♥了 你们都自♥由♥了
- You're free. - You're all free.
还不一定!
Not quite!
小姐 你得跟我走一趟
Miss, you're gonna need to come with me
戴森 拜托
Dyson, please
雪莉把她们从现实奴役中解救了出来
Sheri saved these women from virtual slavery.
看看她们!
Look at them!
波
Bo
西风的死是非常公然的 非常鲁莽
Zephyr's murder was very public, very sloppy
而且惹得一团乱
And one hell of a mess.
阿什那边 我们必须有个交代
The Ash is going to want someone to answer for that.
谁说了他就一定要知道?
But who says he ever even has to find out?
你是在说我该隐瞒此事?
You're suggesting that I conceal this?
告诉我
Tell me
你们会怎么处置路易斯?
What's going to happen to Lewis?
不管是黑暗派还是光明派
Either from the Light or Dark,
他都会尝到苦果子的
he'll get what's coming to him.
那样叫做公正 因路易斯就是个人♥渣♥
And that will be justice. Because Lewis is scum.
雪莉不同 她救了这些姑娘
Sheri saved these women from servitude.
她应该获得自♥由♥
She deserves to be free.
皮毛就是我们全部
Our pelts are who we are.
如果一件重要的东西从你身上夺走
To have something so special taken from you
你能体会那种感觉吗?
Do you have any idea how that would feel?
那你跟我 得有够忙的了
Then you and I, we've got some work to do.
我们得从劳伦那里拿到西风的尸体
We've got to get Zephyr's body from Lauren
然后制♥造♥一个新凶案现场
and create a new crime scene.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Alright
谢谢
Thank you.
太感谢了
Thank you so much
喂?
Hello?
再次?
Again?
死伤多少?
How many were hurt?
...好吧
...Okay
谢了
Thanks.
我是菲茨派特里克·麦克里根
This is Fitzpatrick McCorrigan
如果阿什允许 我想找一下劳伦
I'd like to speak to Lauren if The Ash will allow.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我做的事很自私
It was selfish what I did.
是的...没错
Yeah... It was.
还有 我本该告诉你你的真实身份
And I should have told you what you really were
但是我很害怕之后会发生什么
but I was afraid of what might happen.
我知道你是为了保护我
I know you did it to protect me.
我逃走之后就意识到了
I realized that after I ran away.
但我没法再回去
But I couldn't come back.
你真的遗传到了我的固执 跟自尊心
You got your stubbornness from me, and your pride.
所以我才能解救出我的朋友
It's what I needed to free me and my friends.
我们和解了吧?
So we're okay?
好的
Yeah
得谢谢这位姐姐
Thanks to this one here.
嘿 我也就当了一下小酒保而已
Hey, all I did was bartend a little.
我知道你为我所作的
I know what you did for me.
如果不是你 我会一辈子困在岸上
Without you I would be stuck on dry land forever.
我想我该走了
I better get going.
你真的决定了吗?
Are you sure about this?
是的 我决定了
Yeah, I'm sure.
我本属于海洋
The water's where I belong.
但我会常来看你的 我保证
But I'll visit often, I promise.
好的 但是一旦你跟你朋友
Okay, but once you and your friends
的酒吧开张了 打电♥话♥给我
open up the bar, you call me.
还有你要小心那些风浪
And you watch out for those storms
互相照顾彼此 好吗?
And you look after each other, okay?
还有 不要轻易为谁脱掉毛皮
And don't take off your pelt for just anyone
嘿 妈妈 我会没事的
Hey, Mom I'll be fine.
看着她这样离我而去还是会很伤心
It's still heartbreaking watching her walk away from me.
你敢接!
Don't you dare!
搞不好是重要的事
But it might be important
你所有的电♥话♥...都是重要的事
All of your calls... are important.
没办法 我是女强人嘛
Well I'm a very powerful woman.
同样也很柔情
With a soft side as well
发现了
I noticed.
谢谢你的画
Thank you for the painting.
很好看吧? 昨天淘来的
Isn't it lovely? Picked it up yesterday.
你不用给我买♥♥东西的
You don't have to buy me things.
我知道 我是给自己买♥♥的
I know. I bought it for me.
我发现其实我并不需要
Turns out I don't have to travel
往返苏黎世那么多次
to Zurich as much as I thought.
不用吗?
No?
有了电视会议就不用了
Not with video conferencing.
还有我觉得 既然我大把时间
And I figure, while I'm here spending hours
都花在公事上 我得给自己找点
on business calls, I might as well have
宜人的东西欣赏一下
something pretty to look at.
我不够宜人吗?
I'm not pretty enough?
不够
No
哦 还有 我订了一小张地毯
Oh, and I ordered a throw rug.
因为 由于你昨晚那样优雅的指出了
Because, as you pointed out so delicately last night,
我的脚趾"疼到脚心了"
my toes are "icicles of pain."
闲话少说了
Enough talk
大概一周以前 我注意到了
About a week ago, I noticed an escalation
黑暗与光明两派之间斗争的增加
in hostility between the Light and the Dark.
正如你提到的修女的事
And, like the nuns you mentioned,
总是与原无故的吗?
it's always unprovoked?
是的
Yes.
你有头绪是什么引起的这些吗?
Have you come across anything that might cause this?
没什么无故的理由引发你所说的盲目怒火啊
Nothing that would trigger the blind rage you describe.
我去查查看
I'll do some research.
非常感谢
I'd appreciate that.
还有谢谢你在临时通知之后能赶来
And thanks for coming down on such short notice.
你开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
这些电♥话♥就像实地考察一样
These calls are like field trips.
到这里才是真实世界
Out here it's the real world.
我的实验室 尽是些培养皿
In my lab, it's petri dishes
传染病涂片 还有....
and infectious disease smears and...
屏蔽的电♥话♥号♥码?
Blocked phone numbers?
类似那样的吧
Something like that.
能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
哦 拜托 兄弟 就五分钟
Oh come on, buddy. Five minutes.
我请你喝杯酒吧 朋友
Let me buy you a beer, friend.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
我当时生你气了
I was angry with you.
我觉得不公平
And it was unfair.
都是因为我意识到你遭受到的不公
But it was only in reaction to you being unfair as well.
我?
Me?
夜之女神(摩瑞根)给我的
The Morrigan gave me that.
她说这是拯救娜迪亚的关键
She says it's the key to saving Nadia.
你的女朋友
Your girlfriend.
哦
Oh
噢?
Oh?
事实上 我松了一口气
Actually, I'm relieved.
瞒着你 我一直很难受
It's been killing me, not telling you.
可你让我怎么跟一个我那么在乎的人说
But how do you turn to someone that you care about
"噢 对了 我有女朋友
and say, "Oh by the way, I have a girlfriend"
她现在昏迷不醒"
and she's lying in a coma."
她昏迷着?
She's in a coma?
多久了?
For how long?
五年了
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表