剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
You should have told me.
我要怎么说?
What was I gonna say?
一个寄宿学校的暗恋狂迷恋上我了?
I seem to have attracted some boarding school groupie?
对不起 真的
I'm sorry, really
我只是不知道她是什么做的
I just didn't know what to make of her.
这不是开玩笑
This is no joke.
末日女童很少出现 可一旦出现
The Nain Rouge rarely appears and when she does,
就意味着要有麻烦了
it means trouble's on its way.
她跟你说什么了?
What did she say to you?
你做了什么?
What have you done?
很... 复杂
It's...complicated.
好吧
Fine.
我们以后再说
We'll talk about this later.
现在我需要弄明白
Now I have to figure out how to get everyone
怎么能让大家各归各位 趁着
back into their own bodies before
求求你
Please!
趁着还没引起大的混乱?
Before all hell breaks loose?
住手 伍德!
Stop, Woods!
真假戴森环节 仅供娱乐
Now the who's the real Dyson quiz was amusin'
你会发现我的方法♥会♥更加有效的
but I think you'll find my methods more effective.
啊
Ugh!
嗯 噢
Uh oh
我知道这种表情
I know this look.
她饿了
She's hungry.
波的身体饿了
Bo's body is hungry.
特里克说过我们的身体还保留着
Trick said our bodies retain an echo
原身的一些情感
of their original emotions.
那生存的原始本能呢?
What about primal instincts to survive?
喂饱她
To feed.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
波!
Bo!
她不能 我不能阻止她!
She won't-- I won't be able to stop her!
帮帮忙 拜托
A little help, please!
肯吉 到那儿去!
Kenzi, get in there!
啊
Guh!
哦
Oh!
哦 我亲眼看到自己死了
Oh I just watched myself die.
你没死 也不会死
You're not dead and you're not gonna be.
波 你得想办法 她衰弱的很快!
Bo, you need to fix this, she's fading fast!
我不能 我没在自己身体里!
I can't, I'm not in the right body!
额
Grrrrr
喔
Woohoo!
天呐 她尝起来不错
Man! Does she taste good
还没尝够
What a rush.
肯吉 把他带出去
Kenzi Get him out of here.
这就去
I'm on it.
来吧 小子
Come on, dude.
这样对你好
This is for your own good.
过来吧
Come on
确保把他绑起来
And be sure to chain him up.
席亚拉?
Ciara?
我不能一直呆在他的身体里
I can't stay in this body forever.
我不能那样对待黑尔的灵魂
I can't do that to Hale's soul.
哇
Wow
我以为只有我以前感觉孤独
I thought I felt alone before.
我知道你很难过
I know you're upset
省省吧
Save it.
答应我好好照顾戴森
Just promise me you'll take care of Dyson.
我能感觉到你以前做的非常好
I kind of get the feeling you used to be pretty good at it.
不管我跟戴森拥有过什么 都结束了 席亚拉
Whatever Dyson and I had is over, Ciara.
我找到了一张你的照片
I found a photograph of you.
你们一起的
Together.
你在笑
You're laughing.
你看起来很幸福
You look happy.
是吗?
I do?
曾经是吧
I was.
发生什么事了 他甚至都不愿提起你?
What happened to him that he won't even discuss you?
或许是他不在乎了 世事多变 席亚拉
Maybe he doesn't care. Things change, Ciara.
可不吗
They sure do.
你要好好照顾他
You will take care of him.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你 等我回到自己的身体后
I promise you that when I get back into my own body,
我会把你的元气还给你
I'll breath your Chi back into you.
我能做到的 席亚拉
I can do it, Ciara.
我们还有多长时间?
How long do we have?
又有坏消息了
More bad news
雷纳德一定在劳伦的身体里
Reynard must be in Lauren's body.
在刚才的打斗中 她又逃走了
In the craziness of the attack she somehow escaped.
噢 太好了
Oh, great
雷纳德会去哪儿呢?
Where would Reynard go?
总之不是什么好地方 亲爱的
Nowhere good, sweet potato.
不是什么好地方
Nowhere good.
拜托 伍德
Come on, Woods.
你读过他的档案 知道他的历史 再想想
You've read the file, you know his history, think.
雷纳德是个无政♥府♥主义者
Reynard's an anarchist.
一个杀人犯
A murderer.
他破坏成风
He thrives on destruction.
但他在劳伦身体里面
But he's in Lauren's body.
疯狂起来就像个暴躁的蟑螂
And crazy as a sprayed roach.
你觉得呢 波?
What are you thinking, Bo?
雷纳德的能量来自于劳伦内心深处的渴望
That Reynard will be fueled by Lauren's deepest desires.
所以...
So...
她会出现的极度愤怒...
Any deep rage that she might have...
即使再邪恶 或者只是潜意识的
Even if it's too dark, or subconscious
都是劳伦从未表现过的
for Lauren herself to ever pursue.
刚果的非洲巫医...
African Shamans of the Congo...
劳伦在找能解除
Lauren was looking for something
她女朋友诅咒的东西
to reverse the curse on her girlfriend.
让他成为沦为奴隶的咒语...
A curse that made her a slave to the light...
我知道劳伦内心深处的渴望
I know Lauren's deepest desires.
我知道雷纳德去哪里了
I know where Reynard's gone.
他要去杀了阿什
He's gone to kill the Ash.
不行...
No luck...
伍德放在建筑周围的东西
Whatever Woods put around the building
一定妨碍了信♥号♥♥
must be blocking all the signals.
我找不到方法移除它
I can't find a way of removing it.
虽然我已经放火烧特里克的地毯
Though, I did start a fire on Trick's rug.
我的八世纪波斯地毯?
My eighth century Persian rug?
我很确定那些事是最次要的
I'm sure those things are made to last.
手动破除我制♥作♥的陷阱
Manipulatin' my containment trap's kind of
是一门特殊的技术 亲爱的
a special skill, sweetheart
控制不到处乱吸人也是门技术
So is not succubus ing everybody I know to death!
这很不好 波
This is bad, Bo.
我还能救她 戴森
I can still save her, Dyson.
希望如此
I hope so.
不如我要把伍德撕碎
Or, I rip Woods to shreads.
用什么? 美甲上的小亮钻?
With what? Those press-on nails?
这得算在你头上 伍德
This is on your head, Woods.
如果黑暗异种 即使是精神失常的那个
If the Dark Fae, even an insane one,
杀死了新阿什 两边岌岌可危的和平
kills the new Ash, the already precarious peace
就会瓦解掉
between our sides will crumble.
好吧 那就弃之如履么?
Well, that just takes the rag off the bush, don't it?
这样交易吧 我们抓到他的时候
Here's the deal-- When we track him,
谁也不许抢雷纳德 或者高额的赏金
nobody's bagging Reynard, or the massive reward
作为回报 除了我
for his return, but me.
哦 哦 等一下 特里克
Whoa, whoa, wait, Trick
雷纳德又是怎么逃出伍德的结界的?
How did Reynard get past Woods' snare to begin with?
你的陷阱只针对异种 对不对?
Your containment trap only works on Fae, doesn't it?
将其力反制与其身
Turns their own powers back on 'em.
怎么?
Why?
雷纳德在劳伦身体里面.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表