剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
get in the way of what his heart desires most.
很遗憾 小丫头
Oh, I'm sorry, buttercup.
这就是当今的世道
But that's just the way our world works,
你应该明白的
you know that.
我会得到我想要的 而你...
I get what I want and you...
会被甩在后面
get left behind.
恩... 在诊所耽误的太久了 对吧?
Well... so much for the clinic, huh?
如果咱们动作快点就能在清晨抵达纳帕
You know, if we hurry we can make it to Napa by morning.
你可曾坐在热气球上
Have you ever seen the sun rise,
看过纳帕峡谷的日出呢?
from a balloon over the Napa Valley?
特别漂亮
It is gorgeous.
荷莎在说谎 她试图掩盖真♥相♥
Hessa was lying to us. She's hiding something.
也许 那你准备怎么做?
Maybe. What are you gonna do about it?
我准备潜进去 再调查一圈 好吗?
I'm gonna go back in and take one more look around, okay?
就五分钟 然后我们做些有意思的事
Just five minutes and then we will do something fun.
我保证
I promise.
真的?
Really?
嗯嗯...
Mmhmm
保证?
Promise?
嗯嗯...
Mmhmm...
抱歉
Sorry
这个电♥话♥很重要
I'm waiting for this call
五分钟
Five minutes
就五分钟 就五分钟 不然我就不等你啦!
Take five, only five or I am leaving without you!
奥廷加先生 有什么可以效劳的吗?
Mr. Odinga, how can I be of service?
长官!
Sir!
有时间么?
You got a minute?
怎么了 黑尔?
What's up, Hale?
你看...我知道戴森
Look...I know Dyson can be
有时候很烦人 但他确实是个好警♥察♥
a pain in the ass sometimes, but he's a good cop.
好警♥察♥?
Is he?
在我看来 他好像有点问题
Seems to me, he's got issues.
他最近过得很不好
He's had a tough time lately.
我们都有不顺的时候
Well, we all got problems.
不代表我们就能胡乱发泄
Doesn't mean we can take them out on anyone we want.
我明白 但是长官 戴森和我
I know, but, Sir, Dyson and I,
我们是很好的合作伙伴
we work well together.
我们在局里是逮捕业绩最好的
We have the best arrest record in the division,
能不能将功补过减少点惩罚?
can't you cut him some slack?
从现在开始我会管好他的
I'll keep him in line from now on.
你说真的 你准备要把警徽上交
Seriously, you're gonna put your badge
陪着这个傻蛋受苦受难?
on the line for this joker?
因为好下次他再搞砸 责任就在你
'Cause next time he screws up, it's gonna be on you.
而我是绝对不会保你的
And I'm not gonna be able to protect you.
我想好了
I'm aware of that.
好吧 随便你
Alright, suit yourself.
我会想办法让戴森官复原职的
I'll recommend Dyson be reinstated.
希望你清楚自己在干什么 警探先生
Hope you know what you're doing, Detective.
你们接待未预约的客人吗?
Any chance for a walk-in appointment?
现在告诉我你这是在做什么?
Then tell me what the hell's going on here.
跟你说了她会回来
Told you she'd be back.
是的
Yes.
好了 别傻站着 清理一下手术台吧
Well, don't just stand there, prep the table.
我们有新捐赠者了
We've got ourselves a new donor.
不用挣扎了
Don't bother.
我确定它们很结实
I made sure they were extra tight.
你们这的手术设备不错嘛
So, classy operation you've got going on here.
我来猜猜 你们俩都是魔蝎女神?
Let me guess, you're both Serkets?
消息真灵通
How well informed of you.
我只能说你们打着延年益寿的招牌
I have to say it's a pretty shaky interpretation
还真是烂
of giving life.
我们当然也帮助延续生命
Of course we give life.
给花钱买♥♥命的人
To those who pay.
其他的嘛...
The rest, well...
有别的用途
they serve a different purpose.
用来满足你的一己私欲?
Supply for your demand?
你也是一伙的?
Are you on board with this?
用无辜孩子的性命来满足贵妇的虚荣心
Killing innocent kids so that trophy wives
让她们穿比基尼时能好看一些?
can fit their bikinis better?
并不总是这样
It wasn't always like this.
我们通常只是...
We used to just...
几年才做一次的
Take a few years at a time.
闭嘴 拉娜!
Shut up, Lana!
我可怜的妹妹... 太心软了
My poor sister... so soft-hearted.
做了她
Take care of her.
但是她是个异种
But she's Fae.
照我说的做
Just do it.
拉娜...你不想做这种事的
Lana...you don't want to do this.
拉娜 我们来谈谈 好吧...
Lana, let's just talk about this, oka...
啊!
Ah!
一定还有什么东西
There's gotta be something
能够满足你的 香水? 龙舌兰酒?
you'll take in his place, perfume? Tequila?
我堂兄刚得到一大批的"斯潘克斯"酒
My cousin just obtained a truckload of "Spanks"
价格很诱人 很诱人哦
at a very, very good price.
你是在做无用功拖延时间吗 小丫头?
Are you done trying to postpone the inevitable, little girl?
你是黑暗异种的头领
You as the leader of the Dark Fae,
谁你都可以轻易到手 为什么非得是内特?
you could have anybody, why does it have to be Nate?
我觉得他有价值
I see something in him.
而且 我觉得他在这个世界将非常成功
Besides, I think he could be really great
只要他的歌♥迷女友能别再
if his little groupie girlfriend would stop
对他管手管脚
trying to shackle him to the human world.
得了吧 你只是想惹毛我
Give me a break, you're just trying to mess with me.
我承认 那的确很有趣
I admit, that's an amusing side benefit.
特别是你们的特殊关系
Especially given your special relationship
和我最喜欢的淫妖
with my favorite succubus.
波和这事儿没关系
Bo has nothing to do with this.
这是我和内特的事
This is about me and Nate.
我一定要带他离开这档子事
And I intend to get him out of this.
开个价吧
Name your price.
亲爱的 你付不起的
Darling, you can't afford me.
不管什么 也值了
Whatever it takes, it's worth it.
任何我想要的?
Anything I want.
当然
Absolutely.
除了 你知道的 我们能避开
Except, you know, can we please stay away
我最初诞生的区域?
from the whole first born area?
因为我真是不想
'Cause I really don't think I want to go through
从尖叫中穿过...
with the screaming and the...
你懂的...
you know...
这样吧?
How 'bout this?
你欠我一次
You'll owe me.
欠你
Owe you.
欠我
Owe me.
一个忙 自♥由♥权在我手里
One favor, collectible at my discretion.
不管我要什么 你都无权发言
Whatever I want, no questions asked.
不行的话 现在我就去见内特
Either that, or I'll just go meet with Nate right now.
相信我 我有十足把握能敲定
And believe me, I intend to take full advantage
这个雇佣关系
of the client-agency relationship.
行 成交
Fine. Deal.
太棒了! 我想我该走了
Wonderful! I guess I'll be going.
那些说他没有发展价值的话
I leave it to you to tell him that he wasn't
就留给你开口了
good enough for the big meme.
好好享受吧
Enjoy that.
就是这样
That's it
我自己制♥作♥的
I made this myself.
这个放出的冲击波可以烘熟脑仁
It emits a sonic pulse that totally fries the brain
但是速度很快 让你感觉不到任何痛苦
of its intended victim. But it's quick and painless.
至少我是这样认为的
At least I think it is,
我还真没找到机会测试下
I haven't really had a chance to test it.
直到现在
Yet.
放开她
Let her go.
这样做比较明智
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表