剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
with all her little quips and jokes and...
不过 说到底就是个累赘而已
well, is nothing more than a liability.
还有你!
And you!
狼人
The Wolf!
不忠不义
No morals or loyalty
也许是因为你没有心才会成这样
Guess that's what happens when you lose your heart.
知道你的弱点是什么吗?
Do you know what your problem is?
请讲
Do tell.
你以为自己已经赢了
You think you've already won!
狼会战胜鸟 是吗?
The Wolf defeats the bird, huh?
这是预言
It was foretold!
哦...对 狼魂说的
Oh...right. The Wolf Spirit
这个也被预言了吗?
How's this for a prediction?
你的自大差点害死我们!
Your ego is going to get us killed!
闭上你的嘴 小开
Shut your mouth, rich boy!
别这样和他讲话!
Don't talk to him like that!
黑尔是个好人 他在提醒你别那么自以为是!
Hale's a good man, he's taken far too much abuse from you!
别吵了! 迦楼罗在离间我们
Stop fighting! The Garuda is doing this to us.
省省吧 完美小姐
Give it a rest, little miss perfect.
都是因为你戴森才成这鬼样子
You're the reason Dyson's such a mess.
是不是因为娜迪亚比我更有威胁
Was Nadia more of a threat than me
所以你就杀了她?
Is that why you killed her?
不关她的事!
Leave her!
肯吉 不要!
Kenzi, no!
对不起
Sorry
不!!!
NO!!!
没想到你真来了
I didn't think you were coming.
我差点不来
I almost didn't.
好吧 接下来
Well, then
开工吧 好吗?
Let's get this started, shall we?
你们要做什么?
What are you doing?
席亚拉!
Ciara!
不 席亚拉 求你了
No, Ciara, please, please
坚持住 坚持住
Just hold on, hold on
善待自己 戴森
Be good to yourself, Dyson.
如果你不去试试的话 就永远不会再爱上别人
You'll never truly love anyone if you don't.
不!
No!
他去哪了?
Where'd he go?
谁去哪了?
Where did who go?
迦楼罗!
The Garuda!
哦 不...
Oh, no...
如果阿什的守卫全在这里 那...
If all the Ash's guards are here, then...
你怎么还在这? 快走!
What are you doing? Leave!
拜托 别这样做
Please, don't do this.
最好躲起来
Better hide.
我参与过战争 我不会逃避
I've been to battle before, I will not hide.
现在看 很显然波才是我们的勇士
Now, it's more clear than ever that Bo is the champion.
如果我死了 她需要你的引导
If I fall, she's going to need your guidance.
现在 血圣 藏起来
Now, Blood King, hide.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
咳咳
Ahem.
我们得会基地去
We have to get to the compound.
戴森!
Dyson!
戴森 跟我走一趟!
Dyson, I need you!
戴森!
Dyson!
波 你快走
Bo, get out of here.
什么?
What?
这是我犯下的错误 我来弥补
This was my mistake and I'm going to fix it.
不!
No!
是我的错
It is my mistake.
我应该做好自己的本职
I should have done my job.
黑尔 求你带她出去!
Hale, please, just get her out of here!
快走吧
Gotta go
不 我哪儿也不会去的
No.No, I am not going anywhere.
波 我今天输掉了
Bo, we lost today,
但是人们明天还需要你来领导战斗
but they're gonna need you to lead them tomorrow.
你得保护好阿什
You've got to protect the Ash.
你得继续战斗
You've got to keep fighting.
好吧
Okay
得走了!
We've got to go!
我会拖延他们直到你安全
I'll hold them off until you're safe.
你得活着
You can't die.
我会回来找你的
I'm coming back for you.
肯吉 跟上!
Kenzi, keep up!
在你们后面!
Right behind you!
啊啊啊!
Ahhhh!
有趣...我记得以前不止一个你吧
Funny...I remember there being more of you.
难不成我记错了?
Was I mistaken?
这或许是我最后一颗头...
This may be my final head...
但也只需要这一颗
but all it takes is one.
一颗头
One head.
咬一口
One bite.
一个死掉的迦楼罗
And one dead Garuda.
或是我横剑一挥
Or, one swing of my sword.
血圣
Blood King
好了 迦楼罗...
Alright, Garuda...
来做个了结吧
Let's end this.
啊啊啊!
Ahhhh!
阿♥拉♥斯特·康尼斯 我郑重宣布释放你
Alastor Cornish, I hereby release you.
你的帐一笔勾销
Your debt paid in full.
不要 不要
No, no, no, no...
我应该听他的话
I should have listened to him.
他说过我是战士的
He said that I was the champion
但人家不想做什么战士 特里克
But I wanted it to be someone else, Trick.
我想...我想就此拱手让人
I needed-- I needed to give it away.
你就是战士
You are the champion.
一个好人已经用生命来证明这一点了
A good man just gave his life to prove it.
波
Bo
她会认为自己无法战胜
He'll think he's invincible.
我们就有机可趁
We have an advantage.
一起面对 对吧?
Together, right?
肯吉在哪儿?
Where's Kenzi?
她说她就在我们身后的
She said that she was right behind us.
我没...
I didn't...
我看到她折回去了
I saw her double back.
什么?
What?
你干嘛不拽住她 黑尔?!
Why didn't you grab her, Hale?!
我们为什么放着不管?!
Why did we just leave?!
波 错不在他
Bo, it's not his fault.
我要求他不惜一切代价也要把你带回来
I told him to bring you back no matter what the cost.
波!
Bo!
别现在...我们不能失去波
Not now... we can't lose Bo too.
黑尔会找到她的
Hale will find her.
哦 上帝
Oh, God
什么?
What?
毒液开始凝固了
The venom's coagulating.
特里克
Trick
它要是僵住
if it seizes up, Lachlan will have
拉克兰就白白牺牲了
sacrificed himself for nothing.
呃 靠 他真重
Ugh-- Man, he's heavy.
他还活着
He's alive.
你再也别乱跑了知道吗
Don't you ever do that to me again.
我得老老实实的呆在阿什死掉的尸体下面
I actually had to hide under one of the Ash's dead guards.
一直等到那些畸形的蛮夷走掉
And wait for the creepos to be insane somewhere else.
我送他丫的三个字
And I have three letters for those guys,
丧天良!
D-O-D'RANT!
我不做战士不行了 是吗?
I've really got to do this, don't I?
得指望我了 是不是?
This is on me, isn't it?
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
不过我们都会支持你
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表