剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
just as much as the next gal!
伙计们 等一等!
Guys, wait!
谁能拉我一把吗?
Could someone help out with a yank?
我看好像...
I think I can't seem...
伙计们 我还在这呢!
Guys, I'm still here!
美味 美味...
Tasty, tasty...
B就是波
"B" is for Bo.
伙计们!
Guys!
别生气
Don't be mad.
我早就不生气了 我现在火冒三丈了
I left mad some time ago. I'm sailing right into livid.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
整个情况真是我
The circumstances are just kind of
无法控制的了
Beyond my control.
姐告诉你什么叫不受控制
I'll show you beyond your control
呃!
Ugh!
告诉你 弗兰克
Say, Frank
你嘴巴长得不错
You got a real pretty mouth
哦 曼福尔!
Oh, Mumphert!
曼福尔?!
Mumphert?!
小曼曼?
Mumphy?
你出去太久了 我以为你
You were gone so long I thought you'd
抛弃了这个家
abandoned everything.
还有家人
And everyone.
小曼福宝宝
Mumphydoodles
我怎么会抛弃最爱小棕仙呢?
Abandon my favorite brownie?
不会的!
Never!
人们愿意花很多钱来雇佣我
Some people would take money for what I do.
可我只图感激之情
All I ask for is gratitude.
感激不尽!
Gratitude!
我的感激之情如滔滔江水 都漫出来了!
I have so much gratitude, I can barely keep it down!
来
Here
给我的?
For me?
对啊
Yeah.
你不必这么做的
You didn't need to do this.
不必就好了
Wish that were true.
曼福小可爱 现在满意了不?
Mumpty Dumpty, everything copacetic?
太开心了
It's fantastic.
很好 因为 我不知道
Good. Cuz, I don't know
你有没有考虑好
if you're up for it yet
事实上 也不知道你能不能胜任
Actually, I don't even know if you're capable
说 什么事?
Know, what?
任何事 肯吉小姐
Anything, Miss Kenzi.
我都乐意效劳
It would be my pleasure.
个人购物请求 毛皮
Personal shopping request. Fur.
哦
Oooh
调皮大衣么?狐狸皮草?
Mink coat? Fox stole?
事实上 我想要个巴库妖的?
Actually, I was thinking a Baku?
恩恩
Hmm.
巴库皮囊 非常稀有的
Baku pelt. Very rare.
我想要那种还呆在...皮囊里的?
And I'd like it with the Baku...still in it?
告诉我 从头说起
Talk to me. Start at the top.
我说谎了
I lied.
我不是光明异种
I'm not Light Fae.
我是黑暗的
I'm Dark.
你为什么说谎?
Why'd you lie?
这里是光明派的领土
This is Light Fae territory.
我只是个潜度者
I'm just squatting.
很艰辛吧
Tough times
不景气
The recession
别以为你能轻易逃脱
Don't think you're gonna get away with it.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kiddin'?
光明异界...依然一片混乱
The Light Fae are...still messed up.
新阿什依然还没恢复程序
The new Ash still hasn't restored order.
那干嘛把我拽进来?
So, why drag me into it?
因为康妮太饿了
Connie's so hungry.
康妮 谁是康妮?
Connie, who's Connie?
我女朋友 她很饥渴
My gal. She's ravenous.
那个梦魇
The Mare
一旦她吃饱了那些人类甜点
Once she got through snacking on all the humans,
就需要一些多汁的异种做主食
she needed a juicy Fae for her main course.
她干嘛不吃你呢?
Why not just feed on you?
我是睡魔
I'm a sandman.
我能让人熟睡
I put people to sleep.
可我自己不睡觉 永远不睡
But I don't sleep myself, not ever.
是我没法给她想要的
I'm no good to her that way.
他常常这么提醒我
As she likes to remind me.
你就锁定了我
So you targeted me.
人人都知道你无帮无派的
Everyone knows you're unaligned.
你单枪匹马
You're all alone.
你往我脸上撒的
Throw that in my face.
我又瞌睡了 为什么?
I'm just so sleepy. Again. Why?
跟你说了...我是睡魔
Told ya...'m a Sandman.
我散播迷粉就跟猫掉毛一样
I shed my dust like cats shed dander.
我只需要几秒钟...来重新部署...
Just need a second... to regroup...
亲爱的?!
Honey pie?!
她还真是打不死诶
Well if this doesn't beat all.
是呀 出了点小状况 哈?
Yeah, got a little messed up here, huh?
你都对她什么都坦白了
You were spilling your guts to her!
她太强了
She's strong.
而且是个威胁!
And a threat!
这就是你给我找的晚餐?
This is the meal you choose for me?
到底是谁放倒了她
Who's the one who knocked back
和整栋楼的人呐?
an entire building of humans?
还说我暴露行踪呢!
Talk about blowing our cover!
我都觅食六个月了!
I'm eating for six!
你自己扪心自问一下!
You checked her out with your own eyes!
如果你不喜欢淫妖得话
You didn't like the Succubus,
干嘛还跟到别人家里去!
you didn't have to follow her home!
蠢货! 以我现在的身子骨 真不该
Moron! In my condition I shouldn't have HAD
跟她回去的!
to follow her home!
我当初该跟个鹰身女妖一起过的!
I woulda been happier shacking up with a harpie!
这下好了 你唤醒人家了
Great. Now you woke her.
-我 -在她逃跑之前 迷晕她
Get her locked up before she runs off
先别窝里斗了
and brings down some real heat on us.
别碰我
Don't touch me
或来个人掐我一下
Or, somebody pinch me
不 没说你!
No, no, not you!
没说你
Not you.
别乱来
Easy. Easy
我老爸是对的 你就是一窝囊废
My dad was right. You are such a loser.
我能从你眼中看出 亲爱的
I can see it in your eyes, sweetheart
虽然醒着 但依然游离梦中
awake, but still dreaming?
来吧 让我来照顾你
Come on, lemme take care of you.
你要去哪儿 波?
Where ya gonna go, Bo?
整栋楼都被我锁上了 忘了吗?
I got this place locked up tight, remember?
什么事?
Yeah?
哦 不好
Oh, crap.
嘿 瞌睡虫 你一天都干嘛去了?
Hey, slumber butt, where ya been all day?
肯吉 我不知道
Kenz I don't know
我不知道现在是醒着还是在做梦
I don't know if I'm awake or dreaming.
哦 可怜的小宝贝儿 你在哪?
Oh, honey berry crunch, where are you?
在克拉福公♥寓♥
I'm at The Crawford.
我不知道
I don't know
我已经无法分清现实与虚幻了
I don't know what's real anymore
波 你得坚持住 好吗?
Bo, you gotta hang in OK
看我找到什么了?
Look what I found!
你找到一个? 你太棒了!
You caught one? That's amazing!
谁最爱你呢
Who loves ya.
波! 原地呆着
Bo! Stay where you are
帮你找到巴库妖了 这就来!
I got you a Baku! We're on our way!
你最爱我!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表