剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Trick's bracelet!
波 干嘛呢? 都化成灰了!
Bo, what are you doing?! It's gone!
这是他妻子的
It belonged to his wife.
好歹得回点尸骨
I have to bring back something.
好了 咱们走吧
Okay come on, let's go.
不!
Noooooooo!
# 你梦见一个小女孩 你梦到一个世界 #
# You dream a young girl, you're dreaming a world #
# 在那里 你痛苦的灵魂活了下来 #
# where your haunted soul survives #
# 虚幻的微风 壮丽的海洋 #
# The camouflage breeze the glorious seas #
# 这干燥的土地依然存在 #
# this bone dry land's still alive. #
# 但是你珍惜着每一分钟#
# But you're holding every moment #
# 就像时间会被偷走一样 #
# like it's about to be stolen away.#
# 你关上了我走过的每一扇门 #
# And you're closing every door I walk up to, #
# 希望我能留下来 #
# hoping to stay. #
# 好的 好的 好的 #
# It's alright, alright, alright. #
# 好吧 #
# It's okay #
# 我会等下去 #
# I'll wait #
# 我会等下去... #
# I'll wait... #
你发呆呢
You're staring.
我在听啊 出神的听
I'm just listening. Intensely.
我不应该这样做吗?
Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?
是的
Yeah
和你一起 坐在这 感觉很奇怪
It's weird. Sitting here with you.
我想可能是因缘 或是缘分
I think it's karma. Or kismet.
或者是其它能表示我们注定再相见的
Or some other K-word that means we were meant
带"缘"的字眼
to meet again.
可能吧 但是... 仍然很奇怪
Maybe but... it's still weird.
我是说 你是邻家那个可爱的小女孩
I mean you were the cute little girl next door
总是穿着芭蕾舞裙整天舞个不停
who used to dance around all day in a tutu
头上还扎着粉色的蝴蝶结
with a big pink bow in her hair.
你是那个邻家的可爱的大男孩
Well, you were the cute older guy next door
总是坐在床上 穿着内♥裤♥弹着吉他
who would sit on his bed and play guitar in his underwear.
你没看过我穿内♥裤♥吧
You did not see me in my underwear.
牌子是水果织布机的 如果我没弄错的话
Fruit of the Loom. If I'm not mistaken.
呃 当时房♥间里很热
Uh, well, it was hot in there,
我们没有空调 所以...
we didn't have air conditioning so...
真难以置信 你居然偷♥窥♥我
Yeah, I can't believe you spied on me.
嘿 叫我怎么说呢?
Hey, what can I say?
我是个早熟的有爱的六岁小女孩
I was a precocious six year old in love.
我说的不是那个爱...
I don't mean love...love.
我只是说...
I just mean...
你是说 你当时六岁
You mean you were six.
是的
Yeah.
那么 你现在在交往吗?
So are you seeing anyone now?
你的意思是约会?
Seeing as in dating?
确定关系那种吗?
As in a quasi to serious relationship?
对 没错
Yeah. Just like that.
不想听起来像个彻底的失败者 但是 呃...
Not to sound like a total loser, but um...
没有 连影子都没有...
no, nothing even remote...
嗯
Hm
你呢?
You?
没有 我还没找到我的灵魂伴侣
No, I haven't found my soul mate yet.
那...太糟了
That's...too bad.
- 号♥码? - 别要了!
- Number? - Don't!
某人还在缓时差啊
Someone's a bit jet lagged
我需要立刻回到刚果
I need to get back to the Congo right away.
需要提供酒店或是租车服务吗?
Do you need assistance with hotels or rental cars?
我就想马上回去!
Just there and back!
非常感谢
Thank you. Very much.
要不是你 我不会做到
I could not have done this without you.
反正我一直想去马达加斯加看看
I always wanted to see Madagascar.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我能介绍一下我们的飞行常客业务吗?
Can I interest you in our frequent flyer plan?
如果你今天就办理并且开始积分的话
If you sign up today you start collecting points
就可以免费得到我们的T恤衫哦
and look, you get a free t-shirt.
下次吧
Maybe next time.
我需要回到刚果...
I just need to get back to the Congo...
不 不 不
No, no, no,
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
好多了
Better.
好的
Okay.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
现在该你救娜迪亚了
Now save Nadia's.
为履行我们的契约 现在赐予你力量...
By honoring our pact you now have the power...
以移除那枚诅咒钉
to remove the nail.
劳伦
Lauren.
你已经结束了对娜迪亚的诅咒
You have ended the curse on Nadia.
现在没有力量再拔其他的钉子
You do not have the power to remove other nails.
这些钉子只有...
Those nails can only be removed...
没有人这样做过
No one has ever done that before.
也许是因为没有人打算过
Well, maybe no one's ever been this motivated
去纠正你的错误
to right your wrongs.
住手!
Stop!
你根本不懂你在做什么!
You have no idea what you are doing!
不 我知道!
Yes, I do!
我在拯救那些无辜的人!
I'm freeing innocent people!
不是所有被诅咒的人都是无辜的
Not all the cursed are innocent people.
就算是用你的标准来看
Not even by your standards.
这是一个家暴狂 他殴打自己的老婆和孩子
This one is a violent man who beats his wife and children.
这是一个叛徒 他派自己所有的士兵
This is a traitor who lead his soldiers into battle
去战场上送死
where they were slaughtered.
所有的诅咒都不是轻易下的
None of these curses were made lightly.
每个诅咒都有它的原因
Each one has a reason.
你没有资格决定别人生死
You have no right to be judge and jury.
那你凭什么觉得你有这个资格?
And what makes you believe that you have a right?
或许我们都应该同意
Maybe we just have to agree
我们谁都没有这个资格
that neither of us has the right.
不!!!
Noooooo!
不!!
Nooo!
不 没关系
No, that'll be fine.
明早我会让我的律师去检查一下
I'll have my lawyers look over everything in the morning.
很好
Great.
没问题 谢谢
Alright, thanks.
好的 再见
Alright bye.
今天过得怎样?
How was your day?
还不错
It was good.
抓到坏人了?
Catch any bad guys?
没 不过 我... 教训了一个人
No, but I uh... taught one a lesson.
你今天怎样?
How was your day?
我买♥♥了套房♥子
I bought a new house.
我还以为你只是去逛街
I thought you were just window shopping.
本来是的
I was
可是我一看到第三栋房♥子
but I fell in love
就不可遏制的爱上了它
with the third place I saw
当时还有五个人都开价了
and there were five offers on it.
所以我不得不多付点儿钱
I had to pay a little over asking price,
但我无法抗拒 它是...
but I couldn't resist, it's...
它设计得很现代 混凝土 玻璃 竹地板...
It's a modern. Concrete, glass, bamboo floors...
当阳光照进房♥子时美得就像天堂一样
The sunlight pours in and it looks like heaven.
大大的烤架和豪华的主卧
Huge barbeque pit and gigantic master suite
里面还有男女主人的独♥立♥壁柜
with his and hers walk-in closets and...
听起来很棒
Sounds fantastic.
我希望你能像我一样的爱它
I just hope you love it as much as I do.
所以我才能从黑妖那里拿到了萨满面具
And I was able to get the mask from the Preta,
把它交给冲伯 然后拔出娜迪亚的诅咒钉
deliver it Tshombe and pull out Nadia's cursing nail.
所以说 你今天过得相当忙碌了?
So, you've had a busy day then?
我成功了吗?
Was I successful?
我想你应该知道去娜迪亚病房♥的路吧
I believe you know your way back up to Nadia's room.
这回你不用躲在裹尸袋里了
This time you don't have to arrive in a body bag.
谢谢你 拉克兰
Thank you. Lachlan.
谢谢你让一切成为可能
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表