剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I'm just here to borrow some sugar.
是波在办案子
This is Bo's deal.
你认识波吗?
Do you know Bo?
她是不结盟的
She's unaligned.
也就是说 她有权对你
Which means she's got the right to do
做任何她想做的事
whatever she wants to you.
噢 还有
Oh, and uh...
她的性情挺淘气的
She's got a pretty wicked temper.
我们交往过噢
We used to date.
你的手指怎么了 盖瑞?
What happened to your finger there, Gary?
肉♥欲♥控制的不熟练吗?
You not so good with the meat clever?
噢 你也知道人们是怎么说的
Oh, you know what they say
有时候 食肉者累得不行时
Sometimes a flesheater's just too tired
就会懒得下床 懒得去开冰箱
to get out of bed, go to the fridge
懂我意思吗?
Know what I mean?
盖瑞
Gary
对于守墓人你都知道些什么?
What do you know about a Groundskeeper?
我只是个开卖♥♥合法
I run a respectable and legal
有机人肉的屠夫而已
Organic human-meat butcher shop.
您要开办公室派对吗?
Are you having an office party?
您家黑暗异种儿子即将成年了吗?
Is your Dark Fae son coming of age?
想要找些 既特别又方便的东西
Looking for something special
在自助大餐上食用吗?
and easy to eat for your buffet table?
那您就别走远了 尽在盖尔肉铺!
Well, look no further than Gary's Meats!
我们有排骨 肝脏 眼球 腰骨椎
We got chops, liver, ribs, eyeballs, loins
守墓人者被人杀了 盖瑞
The Groundskeeper was murdered, Gary,
他还有家人的
he had a family.
人类是由农人挑选的
Humans are chosen by "farmers".
那些农人看着监视着这些人类
Now, these farmers watch and monitor these humans
他们的一生
their whole life
生活习惯 饮食习惯 等等
Living habits, eating habits, etc.
知道吗 一个每周锻炼3次的素食者
See, a vegan who works out 3 times a week
噢 头等货架有请
oooh top shelf, baby.
但是整天坐在桌子便的吸烟人的
But a smoker who sits at a desk all day
"给爷滚到下面来"!
"get yer red hots, here!"
我有啥宰啥
I butcher what's brought to me
每个都会给我自己留一部分
and keep a portion of every body for myself
你确定你对那个守墓人的事情一无所知吗?
Are you sure you don't anything about this Groundskeeper?
真的什么都不知道?
Anything at all?
我会很感激的
I would be very grateful.
也许我能满足你其他的胃口噢
Maybe we could feed some of those other appetites.
哦 宝贝 我要把你给嚼了!
Oh, baby...I want to eat you up!
我想把你的小脸蛋给咬下来
I want to bite your little cheeks off,
然后再抹上黄油
and fry'em up in a little butter and cream
过来
come here
你给我听着 盖瑞 如果你不说
You listen to me, Gary, if you don't talk,
我这位戴森朋友 不管怎么样
my friend Dyson here, he's gonna pin this murder
也会让你背这黑锅的 至于你
on you anyway and as a condition
下半辈子在监狱里的温饱 他会确保
of your life in human prison he's gonna make sure
你一日三餐的
you get four square meals a day
统统是蔬菜
all vegetarian.
哦
Oh!
那个守墓员呀
That Groundskeeper.
我把他给剁了
I butchered him
帮一个巫妖(同舔嘴)给剁了
Butchered him for a Lich
哇 盖瑞 你真得给自己的活多收点报酬
Wow. Gary, you really should charge more for what you do.
不是舔嘴
Not a "lick"
L I C H. 巫妖!
L I C H. Lich!
你确定?
Are you sure?
你认识这个巫妖?
You know this Lich?
是个古埃及异种皇族
It's an ancient Egyptian Fae royal family.
他们找到了一种欺骗死者的方法
They found a way to cheat death,
让自己活着以满足他们的无穷尽的欲望
keep themselves alive to feed their insatiable
跟求知的欲望
hunger for knowledge.
巫妖靠吃鲜肉维持身体运作
The Lich eats flesh to feed his body.
但是他是为吸食他们的思想而生
but he lives to feed his mind.
他不是什么好东西波
He's bad news, Bo.
地点
Address.
你别想我告诉你关于巫妖的事
You don't expect me to give you anything on the Lich
这跟签生死状没啥两样
It'll be like signing a death warrant.
豆腐 盖瑞!
Tofu, Gary!
一天四餐都是豆腐
Tofu four times a day.
别说是我给你们的地址
You guys didn't get this address from me
懂吗??
Okay??
我同时还在跟一个叫扎克的人网恋
I'm also sorta email dating this guy named Zak.
很可爱的一个男的 手臂特粗
He's really cute and has really big arms
不过那不碍事 因为他非常有韧性
but that's okay because he's tentative.
哦哦
Uh huh!
好了 姑娘们 哈哈
Ok, little ladies! Ha-ha
我想是时候把音乐关小声了
I think it's time to turn the music down
噢
Oh!
这边的人希望能够像平时那样正常听东西
People would like the usual easy-listening at The Dal.
你知道吗?
You know?
对呀 我猜大家都该有个
Yeah, well I guess everybody else should have
来头超大的老妈
a really important mom.
我是龙刀的女儿哟 小贱♥人♥
I'm the Glaive's daughter, bitches!
哇哇
Ow-OW!
嘿嘿 你不能这样跟人说话
Hey, hey, you can't talk to the people like that
你有打电♥话♥给我妈报告过情况吗?
Have you called my mother yet to check in?
我应该打吗?
Was I supposed to?!
老兄 你是我的保姆耶
Duh! You're my babysitter.
你要是不每三个钟做个汇报的话
If you don't check in every three hours
我妈她会气疯的
my mom craps her panties.
呃 哦
Uh oh!
知道吗 我现在就去打 好吗?
You know, I'm gonna make the call, alright?
呃 等等等 肯吉 这是她最后一杯了
Uh, wait, wait, wait-- Kenzi, that's her last drink.
是 老板
You got it, boss.
拥抱你的痛苦克里斯多夫
Embrace the pain, Christoph!
你的每一次跳跃 我都能感觉你肌肉上的炽热
Every time you leap I can feel your quads burning
那不是疲惫 是你的艺术性
that is not fatigue, it is your artistry begging
在乞求被打败 乞求妥协
to be broken, to be compromised
但是你不能让它得逞
but you mustn't let it!
休息五分钟 擦擦汗!
Take five and towel off!
不好意思 我们这是闭门排练
I'm sorry, this is a closed rehearsal.
我们算半个代表中途站
We're here on behalf of the owner
的拥有者来的
of the local way station.
我想这肯定只是个疏忽
I'm sure it was just an oversight
但是你和你的人来到镇里的时候
but you and your party failed to sign in
好像没有登记成功
when you came to town.
啊! 瞧我粗心大意的
Ah! What an absolute ninny I've been.
我真的是太抱歉了 怎么说来着的?
I am so sorry for the...what was it you called it?
疏忽
Oversight.
是的 真贴切 疏忽
Yes, how well put, oversight
请向费兹帕特里克先生表达我的歉意
Please give my regrets to Mr. Fitzpatrick MacCorieghan.
但是我早上就要离开了
But I am leaving in the morning
所以我认为现在也没必要了
so I hardly think it will be necessary now.
我的神啊 你长得真精致
My goodness, you are gorgeous.
还有你 我的亲爱的
Though, you, my dear
天赐容颜
are divine.
是 女士 是的!
Yes, Ma'am! Yes!
不 不 不 女士 我不是有意
No, no, no, Ma'am-- I did not mean
在你工作时骚扰你的
to bother you while you were working
是的 我可以保证 你的女儿
Yeah, I can assure you, your daughter,
她现在过得
she is having the time of her
夫人 她觉得非常的无聊 夫人
Ma'am, she is so bored out of her trees, Ma'am
呃 是的 按照您的指示
Uh, yes, as per your instructions.
是的
Yes
我去
Maaaan
每当这个时候我就特想接个杀人犯的活儿
This is one of those moments I wish working homicide,
只要杀两个人就完事了
meant you got to do the killing
我没想到在这城里的日子会那么难过
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表