剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
to control her enemies, you know, so...
肯定是这样了
That must be it.
我接到绣球了吗?
Did I catch the bouquet?
嘿 来
Hey-- Here.
来
Here
来吧
Come on
我得把专机叫过来
I'm gonna have us flown back
好去虐那只迷魂怪
and we'll go kick some Addonc's ass.
事实上 我正有此意
Well, that's exactly what I was going to do.
看在过去的情分上 再搏一次?
One more beating, for old time's sake?
成交
Deal.
成交
Deal.
我们走
Let's go.
哇
Wow
一个慷慨解囊的捐赠者 让我们前往
A generous donor, has enabled our mission
特克斯跟科斯岛的使命足以完成
to work in the Turks and Caicos,
所以 快 我们整装待发
so, quickly, we will pack up
别那么快 道格
Not so fast, Dougy.
兰伯特夫人!
Mr. Lambert!
真是荣幸
What a pleasure.
把钱还给我
I want my money back.
上帝曾说过...
In the words of our Lord...
不行
no.
不过 为表感谢
We can, however, provide you
我们可以给你受洗
with a baptism for your generosity.
你还真是大方
That's a very generous offer
荣我介绍 伙计们!
Bring it in, folks!
记忆女神清新剂!
Refreshing taste of Mnemosyne!
对精神状态零伤害
A zero calorie mind-altering beverage.
请深呼吸
Breath deeply
不 你不可以!
No! No, you can't!
准备好重新修行吧
Prepare to lose your religion.
你跟别人比是独一无二的
He broke the mold when he made you.
给我坐下!
Sit down!
不然我召唤我的朋友 阿什
While I call my friend, The Ash.
嘿 干得漂亮
Hey! Nice work.
啊?
Huh?
你也是
You, too.
没法再一起干了 真让我伤心
It almost makes me sad we don't get to do it again.
呃 天下没有不散的宴席嘛
Well-- It had to end eventually.
油跟水不能融合
Oil and water.
恩恩
Mmmhmm
你还会 呃
Will you, um
还会戴着我送你的镯子吗?
Will you still wear that bracelet that I gave you?
哇 你还会那么来感
Wow, that is strangely sentimental of you--
里面有个芯片
It's got a chip in it,
我距离你十五迟内就会发出警报
it'll warn me when you're within fifty feet.
哦
Oh
我会相反而行的 不会撞见
I walk the other way, I won't be tempted.
好主意
Good plan.
再见了 赖安
Goodbye, Ryan.
拜 美人
Bye, beautiful.
真不敢相信赖安的事你居然瞒着我
I can't believe you lied to me about Ryan.
肯吉 我知道
Kenzi, I know.
好吗 对不起!
Okay? I'm sorry!
如果你有留意 我已经道歉84次了
Verbal apology number 84 if you're keeping track.
知道吗 如果你早点告诉我
You know, if you woulda told me the truth
我也许能够早点找到你
then maybe I coulda found you earlier.
我知道
I know.
对不起 肯吉
I'm sorry, Kenzi.
口头道歉85次 为了家乡的父老乡亲
Verbal apology number 85, for the folks at home.
你真的不该瞒着跟你这么亲密的人
You really shouldn't fib to people who are close to you.
尤其是你还指望她能当你伴娘的人
Especially when you expect them to be your maid of honour.
等你真结婚的是后 知道吗?
When it's for realz, you know?
去去就回
Back in two shakes.
酒还行吗 够冰吗?
How's your beer? Is it cold enough?
最近桶塞出了点问题
Been having a little bit of trouble with the taps.
你听见肯吉刚才说的话了吗?
Did you hear what Kenzi just said?
关于对我们身边最亲近的人撒谎的问题?
About lying to the people that are closest to us?
听到了
I heard.
我不觉得是赖安的女朋友
I don't think that Ryan's girlfriend
整混淆了他的大脑
melted his prefrontal cortex.
我认为是我的血滴到了他身上
I think that I bled on him.
有可能 以前也出现过这情况
Happens, you've bled on people before.
没错 可这还是第一次一个人
Yeah, but this is the first time that one of them
如此神魂颠倒的跟踪我
went all ga-ga and started stalking me.
有事情不对劲
Something was different.
他表现的就像 伊法的某个随从...
He was acting like, like one of Aife's--
我妈妈身边的男仆
my mom's, Chippendale boy-toys.
别异想天开了
Parish the thought
我觉得你比我知道得多
I just thought that you might know more.
作为一个能用血♥书♥写命运的男人
As a man who can control destiny with his blood,
而且还知道怎样立即让赖安醒过来
and who knew right away how to bring Ryan back.
你是在盘问我什么吗?
Are you asking me something?
现在还不是
Not yet.
我们目前还有场战役要打
We have to focus on the battle ahead.
不过一旦我真的需要你回答这些的时候
But when I ask you the questions that I have--
我要得到像样的答案
I am gonna want answers.
真实的
Real.
坦白的
Honest.
回答
Answers.
懂你的意思
Message received.
清清楚楚
Loud and clear.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表