剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Thank you for making all of this possible.
希望过几天你还记得你今天说过的话
Try to keep that in mind in the days to come.
惊喜!!!
Surprise!!!
哇哦...
Wow...
生日快乐 波!
Happy birthday, Bo!
哦 谢谢
Awww, thank you.
嗨!
Hi!
嗨!
Hi!
生日快乐! 惊喜吗?
Happy birthday! Are you shocked?
绝对被惊喜到了
I'm totally shocked.
我想介绍一个人给你
Um there's someone I want you to meet
内特 这是波 波 这是内特
Nate, this is Bo. Bo, this is Nate.
你好
Hey.
肯吉给我讲了很多你的事
Kenzi's told me a lot about you.
真的吗?
Really?
嗯 她说你是她这辈子梦寐以求的
Yeah, she said you were the big sister she never had,
最好的姐妹
but she always wished for.
可不是...
Yep...
能不能给我们的寿星拿杯饮料来?
Could you get the birthday girl a drink?
当然
Absolutely.
谢啦
Thank you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
生日快乐!
Happy birthday girl!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你准备的一切
Thank you for all of this.
没什么
It was nothing.
他很可爱!
He is cute!
闪了!
Bye!
生日快乐 波
Happy birthday, Bo.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you
你好
Hey you.
嗨...
Hey...
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
哦 戴森 你不用送我礼物的
Oh, Dyson, you didn't have to get me anything.
那还要朋友干什么 对不?
But what are friends for, right?
这是一个... 一把刀
It's a...a knife.
我想既然你的刀
I figured since your
在马达加斯加变成了一堆沙子
last one is a pile of sand in Madagascar,
所以你可以用这个替代品
you could use a replacement.
任何女孩永远都无法拒绝
Well, a girl can never have enough
又尖又锋利的东西 对吗?
sharp pointy objects can she?
非常漂亮 谢谢你
It's perfect. Thank you.
你好吗
Hey, you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
嗨
Hi
嗨 我是戴森
Hey, I'm Dyson.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi...
对不起...
Excuse me...
我是黑尔 很高兴见到你
I'm Hale. Nice to meet you.
嗨 特里克 见到你很荣幸
Hi. Trick It's a pleasure.
嗨 娜迪亚
Hi. Nadia.
波?
Bo?
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
哇哦 娜迪亚也来了
Wow, so Nadia's here.
她不但醒了 而且还赶来了派对
She's awake and ready to party.
这很难以置信
It's incredible.
她在病床上躺了五年 现在她醒了
Five years under the dome and she wakes up
就像昨天我们还呆在非洲一样
like it was yesterday we were in Africa.
要不是你从摩瑞根那里拿到了诅咒钉
If you hadn't have gotten the cursing nail
我们可能永远都找不到问题的根源
from The Morrigan we would never have known the problem.
是啊...
Yeah...
我带了礼物
I got you something.
干嘛这么客气
You didn't have to.
我榨汁机里的刀片?
Blades for my Cuisinart?
这是手里剑
They're "shurikens."
很奇怪 我知道
Strange, I know,
可是面对一个什么都有的女人
but what do you get the woman
你还能送什么礼物呢?
who has everything?
所以要送就送手里剑
Well, steel death stars of course.
我有些担心你现在的处境
I worry about what you get mixed up with
我希望你能保证自己的安全
and I just want to keep you safe.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
现在你有别的事要操心了
You've got other things to occupy your mind now.
我该回去了
I should get back
谢谢你
Thank you.
生日快乐 波
Happy birthday, Bo.
哇哦
Wow
哦 特里克 我很抱歉
Oh, Trick, I am so sorry
什么事?
About what?
那只手镯 它被毁坏了
The bracelet. It was destroyed.
不过是为了正确的事 是吗?
But for a good cause, right?
是
Yeah.
现在它又给其他人带来了幸福
and now it's bringing happiness to others.
拆开吧
Go ahead
这真... 可爱
It's...lovely.
这是个古董的手杖
It's an antique walking stick.
你不会在暗示我已经老了吧
And not a comment on my age I hope.
造型优雅 而且... 还很实用
Elegant...and yet... practical.
又是武器
Ah. It's a weapon.
而且上面的花纹还是你亲自刻的
And you had it monogrammed.
很久以前的事了
A very long time ago.
这是她的? 你妻子的?
It was hers? Your wife's?
现在是你的了
Now it's yours.
帮我个忙 随身带着它
Do me a favor and keep it close.
你不知道什么时候要用到它
You never know when you might need it.
谢谢
Thank you.
生日快乐 波
Happy birthday, Bo.
谢谢你 特里克
Thanks, Trick.
我理解送礼物得先排队
I understand birthday wishes are in order.
对不起... 我不想失礼 可是我见过你吗?
I'm sorry...I don't mean to be rude but do I know you?
来自崇拜者的礼物
From an admirer.
崇拜者?
An admirer?
或者叫痴迷者?
Enthusiast?
信徒?
Devotee?
应该是粉丝
A fancy-er.
谢谢你的解释
Thanks for clearing that up.
乐意为您效劳
Yeah, happy to be of service
很漂亮
It's...beautiful.
而且还不是武器
And it's not a weapon.
别那么确定
Don't be so sure.
我奉命告诉你接下来的这句话:
I was told to pass on the following message:
请先阅读里面的铭文
Read the inscription first.
我看不懂 写的什么?
I can't really. What is it.
祝我生日快乐
Yeah, happy birthday.
早上好 亲爱的!
Good morning, sunshine!
我给你买♥♥了杯咖啡
I got you a Java Jolt.
你最爱的双浓缩加三份糖
Double shot, three shugs just the way you like it.
让那性感的心跳动起来!
Get that sexy heart a pumping!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
昨晚的事还要再感谢你一下
And thank you again for last night.
我的意思是 派对准备得非常用心 肯吉
I mean, that was so thoughtful, Kenzi.
我特别喜欢这招财猫
I especially liked the cat doctor.
所以说 昨天发生了不少重磅新闻了?
So, was yesterday jam-packed with headline news or what?
是啊 真是多事之秋
Yeah it was fairly eventful.
据说今年蓝绶带的得主
Says the blue ribbon award winner
虚报了奖金?
of this year's understatement award.
你飞去了非洲?
You jetting off to Africa?
详细情形待会儿再告诉我
Which I totally need to the deets on by the way
戴森跟席亚拉买♥♥了一幢豪♥宅♥
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表