剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Now, is that what you want?
你才是正中了迦楼罗的下怀
You're playing straight into the Garuda's hands.
上次我用我的血写下字的时候
The last time I wrote with my blood,
迦楼罗被唤醒了
the Garuda awoke.
没人懂我是什么心情
No one feels the weight of that more than I do--
啊! 那证明给我看!
Ahhhhh! Then prove it!!!
不!
NO!
这样做只会给我们带来比迦楼罗更恐怖的力量
It could bring upon us an even greater evil than the Garuda.
做任何事都是有代价的!
There's always a price!
你根本就不是什么圣人
You're not a King.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
要我是你就不会乱动
I wouldn't move if I were you.
你以为你在干嘛?
What do you think you're doing?
我也要问你这个问题
I could ask you the same question.
我发誓了要铲除迦楼罗 那就一定要成功
I've sworn to kill the Garuda, it must be done.
这是唯一的出路
This is the only way.
不 不是的
No, it isn't.
该由我来击败迦楼罗
I will strike down the Garuda.
什么?
What?
波 狼魂跟我说话了
The Wolf Spirit came to me, Bo.
这是命中注定的
It's been foretold.
命运注定该由我来击败迦楼罗
I will defeat the Garuda.
波...这是胡扯
Bo...this is nonsense.
你才是我的战士
You're my champion.
那为什么你试图靠你自己的力量
Then why did you just try and take the fight
来战斗?
into your own hands?
迦楼罗临近了...
The Garuda is near...
我不能自己了
I'm not myself.
就和城里其他的蛇一样 是吧?
Just like all the other snakes in the city, huh?
我承认我强迫特里克写下血♥书♥
I admit it was a foolish mistake,
这事情很愚蠢 但是...
to force Trick's hand, but...
你根本不了解情况
You've absolutely no idea
那你知不知道当战鼓即将打响时
And what happens if you make another mistake
你再犯一个错误会有多严重的后果?
when the battle is at our doorstep?
只有一种办法能够杀死迦楼罗
There's only ever been one way to kill the Garuda,
那就是用我的毒液
and that is with my venom.
现在你这狼人又跳出来说你注定要杀死他
Now, this wolf is the answer? Is this it?
狼魂是不会说假话的
The Wolf spirit isn't in the habit of making things up.
如果她说戴森会杀死迦楼罗
If she said Dyson will strike the Garuda down,
肯定是有原因的
there must be some truth to it.
她给我的信息很明确
The message was clear.
我们明早去找迦楼罗
We go after the Garuda in the morning.
波 别这样
Bo, please don't do this.
我会跟随戴森战斗
I will follow Dyson into battle,
因为我信任我的朋友
because I know I can trust my friend.
至于你?
You?
我不确定你是否还是我朋友
I'm not so sure about anymore.
你要喝什么么?
Can I get you something?
不如告诉我如何才能让我相信你就是
How about some assurance that you actually are
被选中的人?
the chosen one?
我没有理由来质疑狼魂说的话
I have no reason to doubt what the Wolf Spirit told me.
这个狼魂
This Wolf Spirit
她不会碰巧是你某个
She wouldn't happen to be an ex-girlfriend
前女友吧?
by any chance, would she?
不是
No.
得了 戴森 到底她跟你说了什么?
Oh, come on, Dyson, what exactly did she tell you?
她告诉我注定会有一场
She told me that the clash between the Wolf
狼鹰大战 已经被预言了
and the Eagle has been foretold.
你在寻求什么?
What do you seek?
启发
Enlightenment.
启发并不能填满你的空虚
Enlightenment will not fill your void,
但是你的行动却能
but your actions may.
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what it is I must do.
黑暗正在降临
A great darkness is falling.
我们不能让它发生 迦楼罗必须死
It cannot happen, the Garuda must be destroyed.
我该是这场战斗的领袖吗?
Am I to lead us into battle?
狼生来就是领袖...
Wolves are born to lead...
你在这场战争中的角色想至关重要
your role in this fight will be significant.
我怎么才能打败迦楼罗?
How do I defeat the Garuda?
迦楼罗是个强劲的对手
The Garuda is a strong enemy,
但是他刚愎自用 使他失去了理性
but his pride clouds his reason.
他越是强大 就越是脆弱
His omnipotence makes him vulnerable.
当他坚信他已经取胜的时候
The time to strike comes when he believes
就是你击败他之时
he has already won.
我也想相信你
You have no idea how much I want to believe
相信你刚刚说的话
what you are telling me.
但你还是不相信
But, you don't.
只是我一直都肩负着好大的压力
It's just that I have been carrying the weight
拉克兰说我是她的战士
of being anointed Lachlan's champion,
这并不是我自己的意愿
and it is not a job that I asked for,
但你现在又告诉我
but now the idea that
或许他说的是错的...
That he could be wrong...
我知道这让人接受不了 波
I know this sounds crazy, Bo.
但是我可以听到她在我内心呼喊
But, I could hear her voice inside of me.
她跟我说话了
She spoke to me.
我们不能去找迦楼罗
We cannot go after the Garuda
除非我们有足够的信心
unless we are absolutely positive.
这样太冒险了
There's too much at stake.
我有信心
I'm positive.
她告诉我 我为你放弃的东西
She told me that what I gave up for you
会由我的行动来补偿
will be filled by my actions.
我可以找回来 波
I can get back, Bo.
我必须得去
I've gotta do this.
我能进来么?
Can I come in?
进来吧
Of course.
有喝的么?
Do you have anything to drink?
有
Yeah.
实际上...
Actually, I...
...好像在我床底下
...think it might be under my bed.
我马上就过来
I'll be right back.
嗨
Hey
忘了把这个给你
Forgot to give this back.
没关系
No worries.
把你丢在那里真是不好意思
Sorry to run off on you like that there
没关系
It's quite alright.
还好吗?
You okay?
不 不是很好
No. No, not really.
貌似我们马上就要投入战斗了
It appears we'll be rushing into battle soon
而且我们很可能不能活着出来
and we might not come out of it alive.
既然这样...
Now, if that's the case...
我愿意用我活着的最后一天陪你
I'd like to spend my last night on earth with you.
有异议么?
Any objections?
席亚拉 我不想把事情弄得复杂
I just don't want to confuse things, Ciara.
我没有把事情弄复杂
I'm not confused.
我只是不想听到你说不
I'm just not taking no for an answer.
啊
Ugh
天哪 我真的需要这个
Boy, I needed this.
生活对你太不公平了
Life hasn't been very fair to you.
说实话 你是我见过的最坚强的人
Honestly, you're the strongest person I've ever met.
你知不知道我来这里之前
Do you know that I went home and I did my hair?
回家还做了头发?
Before I came over here?
看起来很漂亮
Well, it looks great.
不 我不是这个意思
No, I didn't mean
不过谢谢你
Thank you.
我想说 我总是保留
It's just that
我作为医生的那一部分自我
the doctor part of me never shuts off,
而且我知道我只是在掩饰
and I know that I'm merely acting out
我只是在试图移情 转移注意力来你身上
of a transference of grief onto you.
想做♥爱♥是移情的一种好方法
Wanting to have sex is a very common response to grief.
从生物学角度上来说
Biologically speaking, the transference
移情别恋可以帮助减轻痛苦
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表