剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
一起讨论大学申请的事
to discuss college applications.
所以 抱歉 我是很渴望看到
So, I'm sorry if I'm eager to see
我们团队的付出能有所回报
my team's efforts rewarded.
你接下来没课吗?
Don't you have a class waiting?
嘿!
Hey!
好啊
Salutations.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
在做欧几里德几何
Euclidean geometry.
再说一遍?
Excuse me?
嘘 明天要交的
Shh It's due tomorrow.
呃
Uh
肯吉 你只是伪装成学生
Kenzi, you're undercover as a student.
不需要真的做作业
You don't actually have to do the homework.
但是我很会做
But, I'm good at it.
你知道吗 其实任何简单基本的事中
Did you know that you can actually make a function
都可以总结出函数规律来 只要给点时间
out of essentially anything? Over a period of time.
不仅如此 纵观历史
Not only that, but historically speaking,
任何从欧几里德几何中推导出的定理都
Euclid's axioms seem so intuitively obvious that
无庸置疑地被证明是正确的
any theorem proved from them was deemed true
这是绝对 甚至形而上学的观点
in an absolute, often metaphysical sense!
你不感到震惊吗?
Doesn't that just blow your mind?
噢 我倒是彻底地震惊了
Oh, that's totally blowing my mind.
是...
Yeah...
这正是我担心的
That's what I'm afraid of.
第六公理运用于现代治疗
The modern treatments at the sixth postulate,
而三角形的刚性可以作为
the rigidity of the triangle which can be used
另一种总和的叠加
as an alternative toto superposition.
噢 不 别跟我说...
Oh, no, don't tell me...
我想肯吉跟其他人一样被传染了
I think Kenzi's been infected by the same thing as the others.
两千年来 人们并不是称它为
For over two thousand years, they didn't even call it
欧几里德几何 只是叫几何
Euclidean geometry, just geometry.
因为还没有那么多分类
'Cause there was no other kind,
就像意大利有意大利菜
kind of like Italian food in Italy
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
我说 我都能听到她大脑里边的沸腾了
I mean, I can practically hear her brain boiling!
别着急 有好消息了
Don't worry, I've got some good news.
我这有了点进展
I've made some progress.
根据我的检测 不论是什么
According to my tests, whatever it was that
传染给了那两名拉拉队员都出现了缓冲
infected those two cheerleaders follows a curve.
首先脑功能会加速运作
At first there's increased brain function,
也就是肯吉现在的状态
that's the stage that Kenzi's in now.
但之后 那种物质会膨胀
But after a while, the substance expands
进而侵占人类的大脑
to overwhelm the human brain.
这也算好消息?
That's good news?
我们对这东西了解得越多
The more that we know about this thing,
就越有可能阻止它
the closer we are to stopping it.
比佛利的大脑是多久后被侵占的?
How long did it take before Beverly lost it?
2天
Two days.
2天?
Two days?
我知道 我希望用镇静剂
I know.I'm hoping that we can do better enough for Kenzi
能让肯吉的情况好一点
with the help of sedation.
这个不对
This isn't correct
不 不 肯吉 不要!
No, no! Kenzi, no, no!
唉!
Uh!
你备份过了 是吧?
You had that saved, right?
没关系 这个假设是错误的
It doesn't matter, it was based on a false hypothesis.
你假设病原体
You assume that the infectious agent
只通过标准转录因子跟DNA结合
could only bind to DNA using standard transcription factors.
她说对了
She's right
什么?
What?
是 是的 她说得对
No, no, she's right.
阿什的资料显示这所学校里的异种学生
The Ash's files show that the Fae students
都是奥卡兽
in the school are all Akvans.
但如果是有人给了他们什么
But what if somebody gave them something
让他们变得聪明了呢?
to make them smarter?
这就可以解释为什么DNA会这样
That would explain the supercoiling
高速运作了 对吗?
of the DNA, hellooo?
但是那些奥卡兽
But how did the Akvans
是怎么传染给拉拉队员和肯吉的呢?
infect the cheerleaders and Kenzi?
什么样的可能都有 更像是通过口腔传播
Any number of ways Most likely somehow orally,
但我需要知道传染源是谁
but I'll need the source of the infection.
好 我去查 照顾好肯吉
Okay, I'm on it. Take care of Kenzi!
好的 但是波
Okay, but Bo
波!无论它是什么
Bo! Whatever this thing is,
我们必须在它蔓延全校之前
we have to stop it before it spreads
阻止它 因为如果我们不这么做
beyond the school, because if we don't
我绝不夸张 它可以传染给
it could quite literally infect
任何人 任何地方 我明白!
Everyone, everywhere, I got it!
波
Bo
我听说肯吉的事了
I heard about Kenzi.
是
Yeah.
劳伦说她可以找到解药
Lauren says that she can find an antidote
只要我们能找到传染源
if we can locate the source of the infection.
你怎么想?
What are you thinking?
迪克森 他隐瞒了什么
Dickerson. He is hiding something.
他莫名其妙地组建一个学术团队
He put together an academic team that went
去参加冠军赛
to the regionals out of nowhere.
就算迪克森跟这有关 可他不是异种
Even if Dickerson is involved, he's not Fae.
没有人帮忙 他不可能
There's no way he could have infected these kids
传染给这些孩子
without someone's help.
劳伦说是怎么传染的?
How does Lauren say it's spreading?
口腔传播
Orally.
肯吉一定...
Kenzi must have...
什么? 亲过谁吗?
What? Kissed someone?
那个很饥渴的国际象棋手
Of the horny chess player variety.
我知道有个人符合这个特征
I know someone who fits that description.
厄尔 是吗?
Earl, right?
请别伤害我!
Please don't hurt me!
你亲过莎拉和比佛利
You kissed Sarah and Beverly.
是 但那没什么
Yeah, but it was nothing.
我是说 我有别人了
I mean, I found someone else now.
肯吉 你也亲过了
Kenzi. And you kissed her too.
你怎么知道?
How'd you know that?
因为她们都病了 厄尔
Because they're all sick, Earl.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
肯吉病了? 怎么回事?
Kenzi's sick? How?
你的成绩在最后几个月里
Your grades have improved dramatically
有了显著提高 你服用了什么 厄尔?
in the last few months, what are you on, Earl?
没什么 我只是更努力了些
Nothing, I'm just working harder.
你想帮肯吉吗? 好好想想
You want to help Kenzi? You think harder.
你的日常生活有没有什么改变
What's changed in your routine?
有什么不同的?
What's new?
我起得更早来复习功课
I've been getting up earlier to review my homework
还有我爸给我做饭
while my dad makes me lunch.
他给你做了什么? 给我看看
What's he make you? Show me.
给我看!
Show me!
这和那些女孩儿有什么关联吗?
What does this have to do with the girls?
蛋
Eggs
我爸说我需要补充蛋白质
My dad says I need the protein.
你♥爸♥爸在哪儿?
Where's your dad now?
他跟迪克森一起
He's with Dickerson.
他们在商量我大学申请的事
They're talking about my college applications.
我们走
Let's go.
有人吗?
Hello?
你知道你在干什么吗?
What do you think you're doing?
我也想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
我要叫警卫了
I'm calling security.
我知道你团队的事 厄尔和他的伙伴们
I know about your team. Earl and his buddies.
他们都是奥卡兽 没错吧?
They're all Akvans, aren't they?
你传染给他们然后组建你自己的天才队伍
You infected them and created your own little genius pool.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表