剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
He's been dead a few months now.
很好
Good.
你一直跟着他直到最后?
Were you with him 'til the end?
没错 而且人所共知
Yeah-- The things we saw.
19世纪60年代和芬尼亚勇士结交
Ran with the Fenians back in the 1860s.
跟着一战后制♥造♥了杀伤力超绝
Then made a killing selling surplus weapons
又有销路的武器
from World War I.
是啊 那他最近在忙什么?
Yeah, what was his most recent business?
战争
War.
向来都是战争
Always war.
90年代曾经创建了一家名为王室的小公♥司♥
Started a little company back in the 90s called Majesty.
那些雇佣兵呢?
The mercenaries?
他们有什么贡献? 什么
What are they worth? What--
贡献过亿
Billions.
我和兄弟们弄了些现钱
Me and the boys made some cash.
几乎都花在酒和女人上了
Spent most of it on booze and women.
剩下的全挥霍了
The rest we wasted.
可惜 你没赶上
You were missed, though
兄弟们如何?
How are the lads?
啊 他们很好 有些留在王室
Ah, they're good. Some stayed on at Majesty.
其余的则另觅贤君
Others went looking for a new liege.
如果他们听到你说的这种
And they'd laugh their arses off
北美话会笑得人仰马翻
if they hear ya speaking all North American.
我还能张口即来
Well I can still talk the talk.
噢是吗? 说来听听
Oh yeah? Let's hear it.
你呢? 你也在找新的王了?
And you? Are you looking for a new King now?
不 自♥由♥职业
No. Freelance.
要把曾经的雇佣兵工作
You can make a good chunk of change
转成国际安保公♥司♥
pulling in mercenary jobs
还得做出很多改变
for international security companies.
那席亚拉呢?
And Ciara?
席亚拉?
Ciara?
可能会有点疼 不过
This is gonna hurt a bit, but
你是个硬汉子能受得了
You're man enough to take it.
她死了 兄弟
She's dead, mate.
什么时候的事?
When?
王死了之后 她 呃
After the King croaked, she, uh--
她就引爆手榴弹追随而去了
Went on a little road trip with a grenade.
尸骨所剩无几
There wasn't much left to bury.
不对啊兄弟 那不像席亚拉
No, man, that's not Ciara.
她不可能做这种事儿
She wouldn't have done that.
怎么说呢
Well
你对她可不太一样啊是吗 老友?
You're a little biased, aren't you, friend?
# 村里有个美丽的小姑娘 #
# Down in the valley was a sweet little lassy #
# 她的眼睛大又亮 #
# Whose eyes shone all glassy #
# 走起路来婀娜多姿 #
# As she walked so sassy#
Dyson
Dyson
这伤口太深了
This is deep.
你应该马上就来找我的
You should have come to me immediately.
那有人会比我伤得更深
There were others hurt worse than I.
嘿
Hey
去找个干草棚吧
Get a hay loft
最好还是小心点 戴森
Best be careful there, Dyson
她是我要好兄弟的妻子
She's the wife of my best mate.
我看着斯特凡长大成人 成为战士
I watched Stefan grow up, become a warrior
我们并肩作战 凯顿
We fought side by side, Cayden.
他就像我的亲兄弟
He's like a brother to me.
怎么了?
What is it?
王要求接见
The King requests an audience.
什么? 现在?
What? Now?
喂?
Hello?
什么? 什...慢点儿!
What? Wha... Slow down!
谁?
Who is it?
劳伦
Lauren.
好吧 待在那儿别动! 别走开
Ok-- Stay where you are! Don't move.
她在俱乐部 她有麻烦了
She's at the clubhouse. She's in trouble.
好了 我们这就来
Come on. We're up.
谢了 特骗子
Thanks, Trickster.
就是说从明天起 除非在工作
So starting tomorrow, unless we're working,
所有人类都会被锁在自己的生活区
all humans are to be locked in their living quarters.
恭喜新阿什
Compliments of The new Ash.
是呀...你逃到这儿来了
Well... I mean, here you are.
流亡犯
Running amok.
我是说
I mean
杀千刀的阿什
What an Ash-hole.
我得知以后可能太惊慌了
I kinda panicked when I found out.
所以就趁势逃出来了
I just ran! While I still could.
我不知道该去哪里了 我很抱歉
I didn't know where else to go, I'm sorry
不用
Don't be!
我们会摆平的 他不能这样对你
We'll fix this! He can't treat you this way!
其实 他能!
Yeah, he can!
前任阿什只不过稍比他仁慈些
The old Ash was more lenient than most.
规矩是可以改的 可这个新上任的
Rules were bent. But this new one
他没有那么好说话 是的
He's not so bendy. Right
波
Bo!
别告诉我你又头脑发热了
Please tell me you're just blowing off steam.
首先 我要跟新阿什说教一番
First I'm going to give The Ash a piece of my mind.
然后 搞不好再毒打一番
Then possibly a piece of my fist.
你不能这样!
You can't!
拉克兰不知道我在这
Lachlan has no idea I'm here.
我不知道他发现以后 会怎么处置我们两
I don't know what he'll do to us if he finds out!
我才不管呢
I don't care.
你想在这待多久就待多久
You stay here as long as you need
我会连累到你们的
I'd be putting you in too much danger.
你们两个
Both of you.
而且 波 我不想把事情变得复杂
Besides, Bo, I don't want to complicate things
噢 是啊
Oh. Yeah.
但是 没有
But No.
你就把这里当成安全的避风港
You think of this as a safe haven.
哎呀 还真不会出什么问题啊
Gee, I wonder what could possibly go wrong.
来吧
Come on!
只有两件事能让一个男人不远而来
Only two things make a man travel this far
女人跟金钱
Women and money.
你为哪一个?
So which is it?
要是为这些就好了 朋友
If only I were chasing tail, my friend
我在寻找一个武器
I'm lookin' for a weapon.
两周前被偷了
Stolen two weeks ago.
我是光明派的军备承包商
I'm an armament contractor for Light Fae.
什么样的武器?
What kind of weapon?
类似与行进炸♥药♥
The kind that goes boom.
啊
Ah
我说得是大规模杀伤性武器
I'm talking a WMD
这可以让军用弹头弄得跟激光一样
that makes military grade warheads look like lasertag.
我需要你帮忙找到它
And I need your help finding it.
为什么是我?
Why me?
因为是在你的地盘上
Because it's in your backyard.
一天前的一艘船刚运来
Came in on a ship, day before last.
码头吗
The docks.
那是黑暗派的领域
That'sarark Fae territory.
那里有很多我无权进入的地方
There's a lot of places down there I can't enter.
所以你不能帮我咯
So you can't help me then.
我不行
I can't.
但我知道有人可以
But I know someone
如果你是来找特殊服务的
If you're lookin' for a booty call,
你可算是敲错门儿了
then you're banging down the wrong door.
这多糟糕啊 亲爱的
That's too bad, darlin'.
大好的花姑娘就这么浪费了
Hate to see a good banging go to waste.
你给我栓紧那个人
You need to put a leash on that one.
事实上 我需要一个 啊
Actually, what I need is a, uh
可靠的
Solid.
抱歉 很显然我们打扰到了
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表