剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
with the woman that I love.
要求过分了吗?
Too much to ask for?
不
No.
哦 该死 试镜要迟到了
Oh, damn, I'm gonna be late for my audition
哇...好一番离别之吻
Wow...that was some goodbye kiss.
再见
See ya.
祝你好运
Break a leg.
嗯
Yeah.
嗨 波 在哪儿?
Hey, Bo, where are you?
你早该在一小时前左右回家的
You were supposed to be home like an hour ago.
有些事情我需要
There's just a lot of stuff I need
和你谈谈 还有呃
to talk to you about, and um
内特吗?
Nate?
嘿
Hey
波在哪儿?
Where's Bo?
她没在这儿
She's not here.
我说了她没在这儿
I said she's not here.
波在哪儿?
Where's Bo?!
看我们找到了什么?
What have we got here?
一个口是心非的龙刀 按照你的要求
One double dealing Glaive, per your request.
坦白说很佩服也很惊讶
I'm impressed and frankly surprised.
你怀疑我做不到?
You doubted that I could pull it off?
不 我怀疑你会不会杀掉她
No, I doubted that you'd actually kill her.
我不是刽子手
I am not an executioner.
她的第二颗心脏
Her second heart.
有其母必有其女
Like mother like daughter.
你的未来被扭转了
Your tides have turned,
你的命运也绝对地被改变了
and your fortunes have definitely changed.
肯吉?!
Kenzi?!
哦 天哪
Oh my God.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
嗯 头上肿了一块
Yeah, a bump on the head.
我还有更坏的
I've had worse.
我这会儿只想
It's nothing compared to the beating
虐死娜迪亚
I'm gonna lay on Nadia's ass.
娜迪亚? 什么?
Nadia? What?
她来这儿干什么?
What was she doing here?
找你
Looking for you.
她像鬼附身了一样闯进了 并且开始
She stormed in all Linda Blair and started
到处乱扔东西 从我开始
tossing things around, beginning with me.
她他妈到底怎么回事?
What the hell's wrong with her?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道 最糟的是 内特还来过
You know, the worst part is, Nate was here
就在她来之前
just before she came.
她可能伤害了他 甚至可能杀了他
She could have hurt him. Maybe even killed him.
抱歉 肯吉 抱歉
I'm sorry, Kenzi, I'm so sorry
把你卷进了这些事
you got caught up in all of this.
我的危险是一回事 好吗?
Me being in danger is one thing, ok?
我知道外面是什么 我决定留下来
I know what's out there, it's my decision to stay,
但是我不能让内特处于危险中
but I cannot have Nate on the firing line.
我明白
I know.
我去追娜迪亚
I'm gonna track Nadia down
波 不只是娜迪亚
Bo, it's-- It's not just Nadia.
如果是迦楼罗 或者某个
What if the Garuda, or some demon
从第地狱五层来的恶魔
from the fifth level of hell
那是你的世界
It's your world.
我在想我属不于属于它
I'm wondering if I belong in it or not.
哦...
Oh...
内特 想要我给他更诚恳的承诺
Nate wants a deeper commitment from me...
但要我怎么跟一个我爱的人
but how can I be in a relationship with someone,
给与承诺
with someone I love,
我甚至都没法跟他说实话
when I can't even tell him the truth.
我难受死了
It's killing me.
哦 天哪…
Oh, God...
事情已经逐渐升温了 肯吉
Things are heating up, Kenzi...
而且事态只会更加严重
And it's only going to get crazier.
迦楼罗已经着手行动了 而且我敢肯定
The Garuda is on the move and I'm pretty sure
会与之正面交锋
that I'm directly in its path.
需要我怎么帮你?
What can I do to help?
当他来的时候离我远点
Not be standing next to me when he comes.
你这话是什么意思?
What do you mean?
你已经成为我生命中很重要一部分了...
You have become a huge part of my life...
就像我的亲姐妹一样
You're the sister that I never had
我绝不能失去你
and I never want to lose...
但是你必须带着内特
But, you have to take Nate and you have to go
带他离这里远远的
some place far away from here.
然后注视着他的眼睛
Some place where you can look him in the eye
告诉他真♥相♥
and tell him the truth.
波 我不会扔下你一个
Bo, I am not leaving you here to deal
独自战斗的!
with all of this by yourself!
我也不会不顾你的幸福
And I am not standing in the way of your happiness,
和安全
or your safety.
肯吉...
Kenzi...
我爱你
I love you...
但你必须离开这里
But, you have to go away from here.
离开我
Away from me.
快点 快点 快点接 快点接电♥话♥
Come on, come on, come on, come on
波 我是劳伦 我给你留了两条信息
Bo, it's Lauren again, I've left you two messages
娜迪亚
Nadia
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我的头就像着火了一样
My brain feels like it's on fire.
你发烧了 过来坐会儿
You're burning up, come and sit down
好的
Okay
我怎么了?
What's happening to me?
告诉我你想起来的最后一件事情
Just tell me the last thing that you remember.
我没法辨别虚实了
I don't know what's real and what's a dream.
我记得在淋浴间攻击你
I remember attacking you in the shower...
那不是真事 对吧?
That didn't really happen, did it?
没错 是真的
Yeah, it did.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to
没关系 我知道你现在不是你自己
It's okay, I know you're not yourself right now
那我是谁?
Then who am I?
我是什么?
What am I?
你要告诉我真♥相♥
You have to tell me the truth.
娜迪亚 有些事情我
Nadia, there are things that I--
劳伦
Lauren
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
我当然爱你
Of course I love you.
那就不要只顾着保护我了
Then stop trying to protect me
告诉我真♥相♥
and tell me everything.
肯吉?
Kenz?
你好
Hey.
我带了点甜甜圈 巧克力屑的
I brought donuts. Chocolate sprinkles.
你当然有带
Of course you did.
就是那个时候
And that's when I brought you
我把你带回阿什的总部的
to The Ash's compound for treatment.
这真不可思议
This is incredible...
我从没想过在这个世界上会有
I never would have dreamed that there would be
另外一群人和生物
a whole other world of people and creatures.
就生活在我们身边
Right here, walking among us
我很高兴你最终向我吐露真言
I'm so glad you're finally confiding in me.
我也很高兴
So am I.
再告诉我一些波的事情
Tell me more about Bo.
我有感觉她很特别
I get the feeling she's special.
她对我很重要
She is special to me.
她是一个很好的朋友
She's become a very good friend.
不 我是说她在异种世界里很特别
No, I mean special in the Fae world.
不要接
Don't answer that
等一下 是波的电♥话♥ 我刚想
Wait, it's Bo, I just have to--
别去管什么波了
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表