剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
想当年 我犯了一个错
I made a mistake back then.
但我不想一错再错了
But I won't make another one now.
你怎么敢搅合迦楼罗的事
How dare you interfere with Garuda?!
伙计 你真的别再用
Buddy, you really need to stop talking
第三人称形容自己了
about yourself in the third person.
你是在白费时间
You are wasting your time.
没有了那伽毒液 你杀不了我
Without the Naga venom, you cannot kill me.
波
Bo
狼魂跟我说迦楼罗最脆弱的时候
The Wolf Spirit told me the Garuda would be
是他自以为得胜了的时候
most vulnerable when he thought he'd already won.
什么 不
What? NO!
不要 戴森 他会杀了你
No, Dyson, he'll kill you.
如果是 那就是天意
Then, it's meat to be.
什么
What
你伤不了我的 我无所不能
You can't hurt me. I'm all-powerful.
先是拉克兰 现在又是傻狼
First Lachlan, now the Wolf
有多少傻瓜为了你而牺牲了他们自己
How many fools have sacrificed themselves for you?
你根本不是领袖
You're no champion.
你只是个姑娘 连何去何从都没胆子选择
You're just a girl, too scared to pick a team.
不对
No!
让我帮你挑
Allow me to choose for you.
跟你的朋友一块吧 去死
Join your friends. In death.
我们有麻烦了
We got trouble!
这条路前面有一队的狂暴战士
There's a group of berserkers headed this way!
喂 我们得从这儿出去
Hello! We gotta get out of here!
我们挪不动她 伐克斯 她会血尽而亡的
We can't move her, Vex! She'll bleed to death!
我们不能不管她
Well, we're not leaving her.
还有波
Or, Bo.
跟波一起去死吧
To hell with Bo!
她一开始就想让我们不得好死
Her scheme got us into this mess in the first place!
你怎么能这么说呢 啊?
How could you say that? Huh?
别冲动 海妖
Easy, siren
等等 他说得对
Wait-- He's right.
如果你真和波是一条心
If you were truly bound to Bo that thought
就不可能有这种想法
wouldn't have crossed your mind.
你根本没注射血液 对不对 伐克斯?
You didn't take the blood, did you, Vex?
听着 我不想出什么事 不过
Listen, I didn't mean any harm, but
接把手 帮忙压着
Take over, apply pressure
可是 还是有点疯狂啊 不是吗
But, it's a bit mad, isn't it?
团结不一致 整个环节就有了漏洞
The binding isn't whole. There's a weak link in the chain.
把你的胳膊给我
Gimme your arm!
对不起 这么做我就是觉得别扭
I'm sorry, but I'm still feel not comfortable with that.
那你最好觉得没事
Well, you better get comfortable,
因为我打算把这只针管直接插♥进♥你的咽喉
'cause I'm gonna shove this arm so far down your throat,
那你就能记住自己的熊样了
you'll be mesmerizing your own bowel movements.
哦 好吧 既然你这么说了
Oh...when you put it like that
哦 好了 能量来了
Oh... Now, there's power.
哦... 我感受到能量了
Oh... Now, there's power.
哦 你很聪明
Oh, you're clever.
哦 你挺聪明嘛
Oh, you're clever.
知道要切断我的能量来源!
Cutting off the turmoil that I feed on!
但现在也无济于事了!
But, it won't help you now!
我看未必
I think it just did.
啊!
Uh!
你怎样?
How are you?
呃 热爱生命中 迷恋那只淫妖中...
Eh, liking life, loving that succubus...
但是这也不能阻挡
but it doesn't solve the problem
那帮人的逼近 能吗?
of the approaching hordes, now does it?
小祖宗 求你了 挺住
Little Mama, please...fight.
坚持 一定要坚持
Fight. Come on, please--
黑尔...你在求我...
Hale...you please...
恩...
Yeah...
等等...
Wait...
你的海妖歌♥声
Your siren whistle.
你能提高吹奏的频率
Can you raise the frequency high enough
来为她的伤口止血吗?
to cauterize her wound?
我觉得这样不行
I don't think that's a good idea.
黑尔 我们得救她
Hale, we have to do something.
否则 她撑不住的
If we don't, she is going to die.
你必须试试
You have to try.
好吧...
Okay...
你很强壮嘛!
You're strong!
但是为了这场战斗我等得够久了!
But I have waited and starved too long for this war!
幻境已经让你变得虚弱
And the visions have made you weak,
我就可以进入你的体内了
allowing me to enter you.
就像娜迪亚那样
Just like Nadia.
什么? 不...
What? No...
不! 不 不要!
No! No, no!
这样就对了 兄弟
That's it, brother
肯吉?
Kenzi?
发生了什么? 我又被注射镇静剂了?
What happened? Did I get roofied again?
不不不 你会好起来的
No, no, no, you're gonna be just fine.
是你救了我 是吗?
You saved my life, didn't you?
听着 我也不想打断这感人的一瞬间
Listen, don't want to interrupt this Hallmark moment,
但是 我们得走人了
but uh, we gotta get a move on.
哦... 我得找到波
Oh... oh... I have to find Bo.
不不 肯吉 我们必须带你出去
No, no, no, Kenzi, we have to get you out of here.
不行 这很重要...
No, it's important...
我保证过
I promised.
你能帮帮我吗?
Will you help me?
别急... 我来
Easy... I got this.
是我的血吗?
Is that my blood?
特里克?
Trick?
恐怕不在这儿
Not here, I'm afraid.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch
他对你的感情很深啊
He had strong feelings for you.
你是他心爱的外孙女
His darling grand-daughter.
发生什么了? 迦楼罗呢?
What happened? Where... Where's the Garuda?
他附身在特里克体内!
He's inside of Trick!
那我们还等什么?
Well, what are we waiting for?
杀了这个王八蛋!
Stab the little bugger!
这样不行!
It won't do any good!
只会像杀死娜迪亚那样杀死特里克!
It'll just kill Trick the same way it did Nadia!
她很明智
She's a smart one.
现在 失陪了 我还有法律要写
Now, if you don't mind, I have some laws to rewrite.
以我自♥由♥的意志
Of my own free will.
不 你别想!
Oh, no you don't!
等等... 你们对娜迪亚的血液测试
Wait... The blood tests you ran on Nadia,
结果显示异种的DNA...
they showed Fae DNA...
因为她当时受到迦楼罗的感染 是的...
Because she was infected by the Garuda, yes...
那么 如果迦楼罗的DNA在特里克的体内 也许...
Well, if the Garuda's DNA is inside of Trick, then maybe...
毒液或许会起效
The venom might work,
但是结果可能是他们两个都会死
but it could end up killing them both.
那个末日女童的预言 在她的幻境里我看到
The Nain Rouge's prophecy, she showed me a vision
我杀了特里克
where I killed Trick.
女士们! 我快坚持不住了!
Ladies! I can't hold him off forever!
那是什么?
What is that?!
拉克兰给你的礼物
Gift from Lachlan.
那伽留下的毒液
Leftover Naga venom.
你对我做了什么?
What have you done?
特里克...特里克...
Oh, Trick... Trick...
特里克 特里克 不!
Trick! Trick, no!
特里克 快醒过来!
Trick, come back to me, please!
特里克 求你 快醒醒!
Trick, please, come back to me!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不...
No...
我早该杀死迦楼罗的
I should have killed the Garuda sooner.
他跟他所有的奴才
Him and every single one of his minions.
我要把它们找出来 统统杀光
I will seek them out and kill them all
杀了所有挡在我路上的人...
and anyone who tries to stand in my way...
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表