剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Haven't talked to her in a while so thought
她会不会有一个晚上的空闲
I'd see if she'd get shore leave for a night.
啊! 说曹操曹操到!
Ah! Speak of the devil!
嘿!
Hey!
为什么?
Why?
是的
Yes.
好吧!
Alright!
我猜不是劳伦吧?
I take it not Lauren?
是拉克兰
It was Lachlan.
他想干什么?
What did he want?
他想见我
He wants to see me.
柠檬加糖?
Lemon and sugar?
不必客气 谢了
I'm good, thanks.
为什么让我来?
Why am I here?
总这么没耐心
Always so impatient.
你该学学怎么享受光阴 波
You've got to learn to enjoy the moment, Bo.
不然生命就被你这么浪费了
Or life will just pass you by.
你叫我来就为了跟我讲这些没谱的哲学?
You called me here to preach fortune cookie philosophy?
不是 我叫你来是因为
No, I called you here because I have
我有一些关于娜迪亚的信息
some information regarding Nadia.
我有兴趣了
You have my attention.
我找到了给她下咒的萨满巫师
I've located the Shaman that put the curse on her.
我想也许你愿意去拜访他 劝他
I thought you might pay him a visit, persuade him
拿掉钉子 解除咒语
to remove the nail and lift the curse.
为什么找我?
Why me?
那个萨满巫师是个
The Shaman is a
叫做冲伯的神秘黑暗异种
Dark Fae mystic known as Tshombe.
住在刚果的一个小村庄里
Lives in a small little village in the Congo.
既然你拒不联盟 个人又对
Since you are unaligned and have a certain
这件事有兴趣 你就是
personal interest in the matter, you are
这个任务最佳的人选
the perfect candidate for the job.
感激你告诉了我
I appreciate you telling me.
噢 还有一件事
Oh and there's one other thing-
噢 重点来了
Oh, here we go
这事说容易也容易说难也难
It's so simple yet very very critical.
你绝不能告诉劳伦你要处理这件事
You can never tell Lauren that you're doing this.
为什么不行?
Why not?
因为只有饱含真爱
Because the nail can only be removed if the person
和无私的爱的人
making the request has got complete
就是被证实了给人以改变命运的
and utter selfless love, which is then exemplified
帮助 却永远不被当事人
by performing a life-changing favor
察觉的情况下 钉子才能被拿掉
for someone without them ever being aware of it.
规矩不是我编造的 你必须接受
I don't make up the rules but you must accept
这个事实 否则你没办法成功
this as fact, or you will not be successful.
好吧
Well-
帮助朋友我义不容辞
I don't need credit for helping a friend.
我只关心结果
I only care about the results.
我能在出发前至少见劳伦一面吗?
Can I at least see Lauren before I go?
不行
No.
她正在做一份非常重要的分♥析♥
She's in the middle of a very critical analysis now
不能被打扰
and can't be disturbed.
那 我到底该如何找到这个冲伯?
So, how exactly do I find this Tshombe?
这是我旅游社代理的电♥话♥
That's my travel agent
我会提前致电打点好一切
I'll call ahead and make all the arrangements.
有什么问题吗?
What was that all about?
我堂弟迪马是来帮我搞定晚会赠品的
My cousin Dima is helping me out with the party favors.
晚会赠品?
Party favors?
每个别致的晚会女主角
Every chic party hostess
都会给宾客一份小礼物
gives her guests a little gift.
那份小礼物是?
What would that little gift be?
迪马给我搞到了很多刚从日本
Dima's getting me a load of digital cameras
运过来的数码相机
fresh off the boat from Japan.
客人们今晚就能拍了
The guests can snap away tonight
我还能给波弄一本晚会相册
then I can make Bo an album of party pics.
我真的不想知道答案
I really don't want to know the answer,
不过还是得问
but I've gotta ask
迪马表弟是怎么得到这些相机的?
How is cousin Dima acquiring these cameras?
你把蛋糕带来了!
You got the cake!
噢 我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
额 哈
Uh huh
嗯
Mmmm
喂 室友! 怎么了?
Hey roomie! What's up!
我只是想上楼拿点东西!
I just gotta grab something upstairs!
她挺专注的
The girl's focused.
是啊 她这样的时候通常意味着麻烦
Yeah, when she gets like that it usually means trouble.
嗨 亲 你上哪儿去?
Hey, hun-buns, where are you off to?
非洲!
Africa!
非洲?! 黑暗异种呆的地儿?
Africa?! As in the dark continent?
还带着剑?
With your sword?
你想不想告诉我点什么?
Is there something you want to tell me?
肯吉 我现在真的不能说 行吗?
Kenzi, I can't really talk right now, okay?
嗯 那你回不回家吃晚饭啊?!
Well, are you gonna be home for dinner?!
嗨!
Hi!
号♥码?
Number?
号♥码?
Number?
号♥码
Number.
二十三!
Twenty-three!
你肯定就是波了
You must be Bo.
我是波西拉·法拉卡·马纳
I'm Bashira Falak Manar.
但你可以叫我佩吉
But you can call me Peggy.
好吧 佩吉 我到底怎样去非洲?
So Peggy, how exactly am I getting to Africa?
飞机? 火车?
Plane? Train?
哦 不
Oh no
那种旅行模式是留给人类客户的
We reserve that mode of travel for our human clientele.
你嘛 我折一下地球就可以了
For you, I fold the earth.
你看起来很迷惑
You seem confused.
不 我只是从没有...
No, I've just never...
哦 不不 你当然没有
Oh no no, of course you haven't.
我是本地区获阿什认可的
I'm the only Fae travel agent
唯一的旅行代理
in this area sanctioned by the Ash.
正常的旅行 是你移向目的地
In conventional travel you move towards the destination.
在这里 是目的地移向你
Here, the destination moves towards you.
仅在一眨眼之间
In the blink of an eye.
你站着就行 然后土地
You merely stand still and the earth
在你脚底移♥动♥
is displaced under your feet.
额 安全吗?
Well, is it safe?
安全是个很相对的词
Safe is such a relative term,
有常见的风险
I mean, there are the normal risks,
头疼 关节肿大 严重鼻血
headaches, swelling of the joints, severe nose bleeds
在很少部分情况下 死亡
and in some very limited cases, death.
死亡?!
Death?!
嗯哼 事故免责书
Mmmhmm Accident waiver
在顶端签字 然后写 这里 这里
Simply sign at the bottom and initial it here,
这里 写草签 还有当然了这儿
here, here and of course here.
哦 如果你考虑你爱人的感受
Oh, if you're concerned about your loved ones,
我能提供很好的旅行保险
I offer very attractive travel insurance.
费用不高 死亡保险金很丰富
It's easy on the wallet and pays excellent death benefits.
我没事儿 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
好的 那现在干什么?
Okay So what now?
旅途愉快
Happy trails.
冲伯?
Tshombe?
我是为了诅咒钉而来
I'm here about a cursing nail.
就是你钉进木头里的钉子
That you put into a block of wood.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
谢谢你孩子
Thank you child
我快到了生命的终点了
I am nearing the end of my journey...
你来是为了一个被诅咒的灵魂
You are here on behalf of a cursed soul.
是的 一个叫娜迪亚的女人
Yes. A woman named Nadia.
娜..迪亚...
Na...dia...
这些钉子在这里是有原因的
These nails were placed here for a reason.
萨满不应该是拯救者吗?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表