剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, you work on that--
我翻翻柜子 看看能找到别的不
I'll toss the desk, see if I can come up with something else.
噢!
Oh!
找到了
I found it.
我也找到了点东西 地址还是什么的
I found something, too, an address and something
看起来像车牌号♥码
that looks like a license plate number.
C1854N8
C1854N8.
去找黑尔
Let's get Hale.
美发师呢?
Where's the hairdresser?
你来不及准备了 亲爱的
You're not gonna be ready in time, sweetie--
我办不到了
I can't go through with this.
听着 赖安 我真的相信我们
Look, Ryan, I absolutely believe that we have
彼此有强烈的好感 但是记忆慢慢清晰了
strong feelings for each other, but memories are starting
我越来越不确定
to come back and I'm less certain that this
我们该这样做
is what we should be doing.
别这么说
Don't say that
听着 我们还有很多时间
Look, there will be loads of other right times
如果这样是对的!
if this is right!
听着 你很帅 而且 很有魅力
Look, you are handsome, and, and, fascinating
不要再说了
Stop talking
但是
But
停
Stop
感觉好奇怪 - 但是
This is so weird-- But
我好像喜欢上帮我试衣服的女孩了
I kind of had feelings for the young dress girl.
我不是指我希望有一个三人的洞房♥之夜
Which is not exactly the wedding night that one hopes for.
噢 天呐...
Oh, God...
噢
Oh
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉 兰伯特夫人
I'm sorry too, Mrs. Lambert.
黑尔说这是私家飞机的编号♥
Hale says the numbers are a private plane
而且飞去瀑布了
and it took off for The Falls.
大概我们的迷魂怪在上面
Presumably with our Addonc on it.
也许他可能受制于水
Maybe the water has some sort of control over him.
要不就是对蜡像馆跟扯谎有瘾
Or he's jonesing for a wax museum and some fudge.
不管怎样 我们也不确定波在他身边
Either way we don't know if Bo's with him.
除非 飞机是赖安的
Except, the plane belongs to Ryan.
赖安·兰伯特?
Ryan Lambert?
他不是说波分手了吗?
I thought he and Bo were done dating?
波也这么说的...
So did this sucka...
黑尔追踪了赖安的信♥用♥卡♥
Hale traced Ryan's credit card there.
"在小溪湾"
"Stonemont Creek Inn".
得去瀑布了
Road trip to The Falls.
是呀 最好找打她 我非宰了她不可!
Yeah, we'd better find her, so I can kill her!
兰伯特先生 我听候差遣
Mr. Lambert, I am at your service.
是精神危机 修士
It's a spiritual crisis, Brother.
有一个女人正在犯很大的错误
There's a woman here making a very big mistake.
是吗 那我们就让她改过
Uh huh, then we'll correct her.
正如我助理告诉你的
As my associate would have told you I'm prepared
我不会亏待你
to make this worth your while.
她认出你了
She recognizes you.
是你给他洗礼的
You dunked her the first time.
我是为了自我防卫 兰伯特先生
It was self-defense, Mr. Lambert
这是我今生发生的最好的事
It was the best thing that ever happened to me.
在做一起 这一次要永久的
Do it again, this time make it last.
彼得罗斯自杀之前你就认识他
So you knew Petros before he killed himself.
那思博呢?
What about Cybelle?
思博?
Cybelle?
一个可悲的女人 不是吧
A sad lady, really.
她感觉自己没有未来 没有工作 人生无望
She felt she had no future, no job, no life.
她是被毒死的
She was poisoned.
她嗑了药 这不一样
She took pills. It's different.
肯吉 8个未接来电
Kenzi-- Called eight times.
搞什么?
What the hell?
是她伤了你的心吗?
Is she the one that broke your heart?
还有一个叫特里克的也打了7次电♥话♥
And someone named Trick has called seven times.
听起来像个妓♥女♥的外号♥
Sounds like a pet name for a prostitute.
是某个夜深人静的时候
Someone you call late at night when the silence
来给你用肉体
is too much and the lone wolf needs
抚平创伤的人吗
to empty his soul into someone.
注意你的脾气 探长
Temper, Detective
为什么肯吉跟特里克会让你烦恼?
Why do Kenzi and Trick bother you so much?
很显然他们对你来说不重要
They're clearly not important to you,
不然你就回电了
or you'd answer their calls.
我忙着工作
I'm busy working.
噢 跟一个微不足道的低等异种
Oh, talkin' to one piddling underFae.
你就这么确定你已经没有
Are you so self absorbed that you haven't a moment
还爱的人了? 万一他们需要你呢?
for your loved ones? What if they needed you?
万一他们就要危在旦夕了呢
What if they're about to breath their last breaths,
可你却还沉浸在自我纠结
and you can't see past your own ass
错过了救人的时机 还是你就想这样?
long enough to help them. Or is that what you do?
毫无感情...
So unfeeling...
伤害你爱的任何人
hurting those you love every chance you get
我谁也不爱!
I don't love anyone!
那活着还有什么意思?
Then what's the point of living?
哈哈 你个可怜的动物
Ha ha. You poor pathetic animal
你 不 了解我!
You! Don't! Know me.
是吗?
Don't I?
我觉得你才是不了解自己的人
I think you're the one who doesn't know himself.
你干嘛还存在世上?
Why do you exist?
你活着的意义是什么?
What's the point of you?
门卫说他们在蜜月套间
Concierge said they're in the Hummingbird Room.
别激动 她还说
Don't panic, she also said
似乎办了一桩亲事
there was a wedding dress involved.
噢 不
Oh, no
是呀!
Yeah!
我觉得他们最好
They should get a quickie divorce
快聚快散
with their quickie wedding.
异种们不离婚
Fae don't believe in divorce.
千百年都是这样
Not for the first thousand years.
啥?!
What?!
咋了 给人一辈子的承诺
What, like it's so wrong to expect people
难道有错吗?!
to give it a real shot?!
现在 在上帝 以及星月只下
Here, before the moon and stars, and great gods-
且慢!
Stop the insanity!
别停...我给一百万
Don't stop-- One million dollars.
别停下
Don't stop.
我以芬埃尔文家族的名义 反对这场婚姻!
In the name of Clan Fin Arvin, I declare an objection!
没错!
Yes!
你们结为夫妻
You are combined as husband and wife.
不 不 不...
No, no, no--
现在 代表爱的接吻
Now, kiss and love with great joy.
容我介绍 赖安兰伯特夫人!
I present, Mrs. Ryan Lambert!
好吧 芬埃尔文家族失败!
Okay, Clan Fin Arvin fail!
肯定又漏洞可寻!
There's gotta be a loophole!
一千年呐 特里克!
One thousand years, Trick!
一千年的婚姻跟乱性
One thousand years of marriage to an over-sexed,
搓人的发型 跟7岁小孩一样 行吗?!
goofy haired, seven-year-old boy! Okay?!
她还没有交换戒指
She doesn't have the ring on yet.
戒指是必须礼节
The ring's compulsory.
你搞定新年 我搞掂珠宝 上!
You get the bride, I'll get the bling. Go!
上!
Go!
嘿!
Hey!
她是我的!
She's mine!
啊啊!
Ahhh!
我先找到她的!
I had her first!
波 是我...
Bo, it's me--
宠物不能嫁给主人!
Pets can't marry their owners!
扔花 搞错吧
Flowers. Really.
呃!!!
Ugh!!!
波 我是特里克
Bo, it's Trick--
喝了这个
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表