剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Very green of her.
肯吉在罗素死前看到他桌子上有一个蛇皮套
Kenzi saw a snakeskin case on Russell's desk before he died.
另一个受害者有蛇皮鞋
One of the other vics had snakeskin shoes.
我想你应该再去和她谈谈
I think you need to talk to her again.
哦不 我不是她喜欢的类型
Oh no I'm her type.
除非我走蛇玩老鼠的风格
Except in a snake toying with a mouse kind of way.
她很喜欢男人
She really likes guys.
长得帅的 钱比大脑多的男人
Handsome guys with more money than brains...
你是在指我很符合这项描述?
You're saying I fit that description?
你挺帅的倒不假
You've got the handsome part down.
那 要我去卧底...
So I go undercover...
装有钱人么?
Act moneyed?
对 而且你得带上波
Yes ...And you bring Bo.
什么 什么? 谁干什么?
What, what?who does what?
丽塔是个捕食者 你和他在一起
Lita's a predator she'll love chasing him
她一定会很想追他的
with you right there.
我见过她 那我想我可以说戴森是我哥哥
I have met her so I guess I could say Dyson's my brother.
就说是未婚夫
Go with fiancé.
好让她亮招
Bring out her fangs.
馊主意
Not a great idea.
我们以前是扮过夫妻
We've done it before.
不过那时候情况可不太一样
It's just things were pretty different then.
我知道 不过大家现在是朋友了
I know, but we're all friends now.
我们三个 对吧?
The three of us. Right?
那好 就这么办吧
All right.Let's do it.
你确定吗?
You sure?
我相信你
I trust you.
我可怜的温德尔在理财方面很聪明
Poor Wendell is so smart at finance.
可他穿来穿去就只有这一套行头
But all he ever wears is this exact same suit.
每天你该有二十种造型的!
Every single day, you have twenty versions!
亲爱的 我也有高尔夫衬衫
Darling please I also have my golf shirts.
打高尔夫的时候穿的
Which I wear for golf.
温德尔
Wendell.
真可爱
Adorable.
让我看看?
May I just?
你未婚妻没说过原来你那么的帅
Your fiancé didn't mention how handsome you were...
我要做的就是 把你内在的气质提炼出来
What I want to do is bring out the natural man from within you.
你身体里一定有一头野兽
There's a wild animal in there somewhere.
一点没错
Oh, there is.
我跟罗素·库珀有过接触
I sat on a few boards with Russell Cooper.
他总是穿着得体 我知道那是你的功劳
He always looked impeccable and I knew that was due to you.
你认识罗素?
You knew Russell?
真糟糕 我突然想起来
Oh, how awful, I've just remembered something
我有点事要先走
I'm double booked and I need to run.
可我们大老远赶来 你就这样让客户跑啦
But we came all this way are you trying to lose customers?
我们知道你是异种 丽塔
We know you're Fae Lita.
戴森!
Dyson!
我没事 快走!
I'm okay, just go!
好
Okay.
我的家!
My home!
别碰!
Don't touch!
抓住她了
Got her!
好了
Okay.
你可喷错人了
You spit on the wrong guy.
阿什的守卫给她镇静剂了
The Ash's guards have her sedated.
大量的
Heavily.
她在地牢里了
She's in the dungeon.
你刚才那招拦截真生猛啊
That was an impressive tackle you made back there.
叫我怎么说呢 我是耍蛇人吗
What can I say, I'm a snake charmer.
有什么发现吗
Find anything?
发现了你有能让一款蛇皮具大卖♥♥的本事
Just that you can make a killing selling handmade snakeskin items.
等等 我发现东西了
Oh wait cancel that, I just found something.
好东西么
Something good?
客户清单
A client list.
而且我们最后一个受害者就在其中
And our last victim is on it...
前一个也在
So is the one before that.
翻回去
Go back.
海因茨...不会吧
Heinze... That can't be.
海因茨是谁?
Who's Heinze?
他是个狗头人
He's a Kobald.
退休的海军
Ex-navy, retired.
绝对不是丽塔的菜
And definitely not Lita's "type".
嗨
Hey.
谢谢你同意见面 克莱夫
Thanks for agreeing to meet Clive.
我是黑尔侦探
I'm Detective Hale.
你记得肯吉吧
You might remember Kenzi?
我们的头撞在一起过
We got our heads bashed in together.
简直像是订婚了
We're practically engaged.
不过你不是叫肯米吗
But I thought you were "Kimmy".
那是我中间的名字
That's my middle name.
她名字多着呢
She's got a few of those.
我想问你关于丽塔S的事
I need to ask you about Lita S.
她总是出现在聚会上
I see her at parties all the time.
她有威胁过你们吗
Had she ever threatened any of you?
没有 从来没有!
No! Never!
大家都喜欢围着她
Everyone always wants her around
她就像整个派对的聚光球一样
she was like having a mirror ball at your party.
看
See?
我想 我是有点迷恋她吧
I guess I was a little in love with her.
可现在罗素死了 还有卡姆 跟尼尔...
But now Russell's dead, and Cam, and Neil...
如果我是下一个呢?
What if I'm next?
兄弟 振作点
Dude, buck up.
她被关起来了 你很安全
She's locked up, and you're safe.
还有我叫肯吉·肯米
Or my name isn't Kenzi-Kimmy.
真的?
Really?
好吧
Okay.
我当然认识丽塔
Sure I know Lita.
多正点的女人!
Whatta lady!
死在她裙下 做鬼也风流 懂我意思吗?
Wouldn't mind her walking my plank, know what I mean?
你是她的客户吗 海因茨?
Were you a client, Heinze?
我可没那个福气 亲爱的
I don't live up in that air, honey.
要不要给你女朋友整点好东西 戴森
Wanna buy something nice for your girlfriend here, Dyson?
我这象牙镯子可是非洲黑市上弄来的
I got these ivory bangles, from darkest Africa.
她是我同事
She's my colleague.
再说你这镯子是违禁物品
Not to mention the global ban on ivory.
哈哈 开玩笑嘛
Ah, just joking you.
这是塑料的
They're plastic.
她问你正事呢
She asked you a question.
我怎么认识丽塔的?
How I knew Lita?
以前我给人做物流
Used to sail stuff around the world for people,
现在我自己做买♥♥卖♥♥ 外国货 五湖四海来的
now I sell the stuff myself, exotic goods, sent from the four corners.
被丽塔称之为工艺品
Handicrafts, Miss Lita calls them.
她的很多客户找我替他们弄
Sends lots of her clients to me for
"独一无二"的东西
things that're "unique".
人嘛 可怜的蠢货总是喜欢买♥♥一些
Humans... those poor sods are always looking to buy things
让他们觉得特别的东西
that make them feel special.
那她有什么好处呢
What does she get out of it?
她有小部分提成
She gets a wee cut of my sales.
...还有 给她提供货船上的老鼠
...Also, a steady supply of rats from the ships.
当她的零食
For her snacks.
我是很靠谱的
I'm a trustworthy guy.
是吧 老滑头?
Eh, Tricksy?
除非狗头人忠心与你 不然小心点随身物品
Unless a Kobald is bound to you, don't leave your stuff lying around.
这么说太不公平了
That's not fair now.
我们不关心那些
We don't care about any of that.
我们在意的是最近的几起人命案
We just care about some recent human deaths.
看一下这些照片
Take a look at these.
没见过
Never seen them.
这些人是被异种干掉的
These boys were killed by Fae hands.
可能是丽塔干的
Probably Lita's.
现在几点了?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表