剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
If there ever comes a day, you better do it right.
但那天来临之时 你该把握好机会
Hey, hilda.
希尔达
Hilda, wait.
希尔达 等等
I've been carrying this around a couple of weeks.
这玩意儿我带身上好几周了
Oh, my god.
哦 老天啊
You know, I figure, we get through a night like tonight,
我觉得 今晚我们都能熬过的话
We can get through anything, right?
以后肯定风雨无阻
I lost you a long time ago.
我曾经失去过你
I won't let that happen again.
但我不会再让那发生了
So, yes, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
所以 我想与你共度此生
Hilda suarez, I love you.
希尔达·苏亚雷斯 我爱你
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
You did it right.
你找准机会啦
Yes.
我愿意
Well, the good thing is that
但好的方面是
We'll get the insurance check soon,
我们很快就能拿到保金
And you'll get your apartment back. oh, come on, papi.
然后你就能拿回你的公♥寓♥了 拜托 老爸
This has been really fun,
其实也挺好玩的
Like a slumber party that never ends.
就像是个无止境地睡衣聚会
Hilda...
希尔达
I want you to know that I'm going to help you
我要告诉你 无论付出什么代价
Repair your salon, no matter what it takes.
我一定会帮你重建你的发廊
Aw, don't worry about it. it's no biggie. no biggie?
别担心了 小事一桩 小事一桩
Who cares about the salon?
管什么发廊啊
When I'm engaged!
我订婚啦
Oh, my god! oh, my god!
我的天啊 我的神啊
Really? just now?
真的吗 就刚才吗
Hey! welcome to the family.
欢迎加入大家庭
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表