剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
And I thought you felt the same way about me.
我认为你对我的感觉也一样
Any feelings I had for you died the day you stole from me.
你剽窃我的成果之后 我就对你没感觉了
How could you, Connor?
你怎么能这么做 康纳
I put my life into that magazine--everything I had.
我把毕生精力用在那本杂♥志♥上 我的一切
And you took it.
你带走了它
You walked off and you left me with nothing.
你就那么走了 留下我一无所有
I didn't really take from you.
我没把它从你那带走
I took for you.
我为了你才拿走
And I'd do it all again. Come away with me.
我还会这么做的 跟我走吧
You are insane.
你太天真了
Yeah, but I'm happy. Are you?
对 但我很快乐 你呢
Wilhelmina, you have always lived your life a certain way.
威廉米娜 你的生活总是一成不变
But when you're ready to pursue another option with me...
但如果你想和我过另一种生活
Just put it out there.
让我知道
I'll find you again.
我会找到你
But not until then.
但那之前不行
Ah, and one more thing...
还有一点
Did we make it? I think we made it.
成功了吗 我觉得成功了
I don't think anybody saw us.
我想没人看到了我们
Actually, we're not done yet.
事实上 我们还有件事要做
Go get the lights.
去把灯打开
Uh... Natalie, just, um...
娜塔莉 只是
So we're clear.
我们很清楚
I'm not really, uh, ready for...
我并没真的准备好
For what?
准备好干什么
Sex?
做♥爱♥吗
My boyfriend o.d.'ed two months ago.
我男朋友两个月前死了
And I didn't have time to shower today, so you're safe.
我今天还没时间洗个澡 所以你不用担心
Oh. It's fine.
那挺好
My god, it's cold.
天啊 真冷
Oh. I can't believe we did this.
真难以相信我们这么做了
Oh, I know.
是啊
Okay, bye. That was Marc.
好了 拜拜 是小马打来的
I told him we're fine, but Betty is a sloppy drunk
我说我们很好 但贝蒂已经喝多了
And she's being all handsy with some dude.
还在对一个男的上下其手
He totally loves me right now.
他现在一定爱死我了
That was when I sprouted wings
那正是我生出翅膀
And flew directly into the sun.
飞向太阳的时候
Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好了 没事 不好意思 很抱歉
I don't know why I did that.
我也不知道自己怎么了
Well, I do. You want to see what's going on over there?
我知道 你想知道那边发生了什么
Go see what's going on back there. No, I don't.
那去看看吧 我不是
This meeting is over. Good night.
这次会面结束了 晚安
No. No, I'm--no, please. I-I-I promise, I...
不 我不是 请别 我保证
I don't know and I don't care
我不知道也不在乎
What is going on between the two of you,
你们两个之间发生了什么
But what you did tonight was unforgivable.
但你们今晚的行为不可原谅
What did we do?
我们怎么了
Oh, that is so you, Amanda-- Just playing innocent
这真是你的风格啊 阿曼达 一边假装很无辜
While you throw yourself at the nearest billionaire.
一边向周围的亿万富翁投怀送抱
Oh, back that projector up.
请注意你的措词
Yeah, Betty, I don't think that we were the ones
贝蒂 我觉得今晚引人注目的
Drawing attention to ourselves tonight.
不是我们俩
Oh, please, Matt. You were all over her.
得了 马特 你迷上她了
What, me? Me? What about you and that guy? Ok
什么 我吗 那你和那个男的怎么回事 等等
Stop.
都停
I just realized what's been going on here.
我刚明白过来怎么回事
You know, it is one thing to flirt with me.
和我调情是可以
You're a man, I'm me, it happens.
你是男人 而我这身材 这种事经常发生
But to do it just to get back at Betty?
但你这么做居然是为了挽回贝蒂
Nobody uses this to make that jealous.
从来没人利用我来激起她那种型的嫉妒
I guess I was stupid to think
我太傻了 居然以为
That you actually wanted to hear what I had to say.
你真的想要和我谈谈
No, Amanda. I...
不是的 阿曼达
You know, just because your date was bad doesn't mean...
虽然你的约会失败了 但也不能就
It wasn't a date, matt.
那不是约会 马特
You have to come over here... it was really important...
不能就过来这边 那是个非常重要的
Okay, all right. Into the kitchen. Here we go.
好了 到厨房♥去 走吧
That was a meeting.
那是一次会面
A very important meeting with a very important man
和一位极其重要的人的重要会面
Who had a great story for our magazine,
他身上有很棒的故事 能提供给我们杂♥志♥
Who you might have recognized if you worked at "mode"
你如果在《风尚》做 你应该认得他
For any other reason but to torture me.
要么你就想折磨我
Do you know how hard I have worked for this promotion,
你知道我为这次升职 费了多大劲
How long I have waited? And you are ruining it.
等了多久吗 你却毁了它
You are ruining something that means so much to me.
你毁掉了对我意义重大的事
I know! I know I am, and I can't help it.
我知道的 但我难以自持
What?
什么
You're right, I am awful to you,
你说的没错 我对你很不好
But... I can't stop myself
但 我停不下来
Because I can't stand seeing you happy
因为我不能看着你那么快乐
When I am in so much pain.
而我却如此痛苦
And you--you probably can't understand that
你可能不明白
Because you are so... Good.
因为你人生得意
You're not some spoiled rich kid who can't handle it
你不是那种一旦失手就难以自控的
When he doesn't get his way,
被宠坏了的有钱小孩
But apparently... That's who I am.
但很显然 我却是
And the worse thing is that, with every word I say,
但更坏的是 我知道 我说的每一个词
I know I am ruining whatever hope we had
都在毁掉挽救我们关系的
Of fixing this relationship.
每一丝希望
I don't know what just happened.
我不明白发生了什么
He told you who he is.
他诉说了他的内心
It's from the, uh, bodega.
是从酒店带来的
I remembered you were waiting for dessert,
我记得你说在等餐后甜点
But you, uh, left before you got it, so...
但还没上 你就走了
Is that it?
就这些吗
Look, I've been kind of a-a monster lately,
我最近表现得有些残酷
And unfortunately, you were one of the people I hurt.
你很不幸的成了我伤害到的人之一
I mean, you were nice enough to share
我是说 你真的非常好
Your considerable wisdom with me,
可以和我分享你的重要思想
Which I desperately need, and I disrespected you.
我非常需要这些 我却没有尊重你
My considerable wisdom, huh?
我的聪慧吗
What--what, too arch?
怎么了 我说的太卑微了吗
No.
没有
Whatever. I wish I knew half of what you know.
不管怎么说 我希望能有你一半的想法
What I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry.
我想说的就是 很抱歉
You're a smart, interesting woman
你是很聪明 又有趣的女性
And you should be treated like one.
你也应该得到相应的对待
So I'll-- I'll see you tomorrow.
那么 明天见
Hey, Matt.
等等 马特
You know what really makes me angry?
你知道我最生气的是什么吗
I didn't even get to say good-bye to her.
我甚至没能和她道别
Well, who says You have to say good-bye?
谁说一定要道别的
I mean, why do we have to give up on relationships
我们为什么要和失去的人
With people we've lost?
断绝关系呢
Why can't we still have them,
我们为什么不能用其他的方式
But in a different way?
仍然拥有他们呢
Why don't you talk to her?
你为什么不和她说说话呢
Talk to Molly right now under the stars.
和莫莉谈谈 就现在 在星光下
No. Come on.
不用了吧
I'm not that guy. I don't... I don't do that.
我不是那种人 我不会说
Don't be such a dude. Come on.
别硬撑了 说吧
No. I... I can't do that.
我说不出来
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Was he always this much of a wuss when you knew him?
你认识他时 他胆子就那么小吗
Okay. All right.
好吧 我说
Hi, Molly.
你好 莫莉
I'm sorry I didn't get to say good-bye.
很抱歉 我来不及和你道别
I think I need to stop being so angry now.
我觉得我现在不应该再生气了
I guess I was just afraid...
我想我只是害怕
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表