剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Hilda, it's okay.
希尔达 没关系
No, it's not okay!
不 这有关系
You don't tell me what is okay and what isn't okay! Okay?
由不得你来告诉我孰好孰坏 懂吗
Okay.
好吧
Ay. I'm sorry.
对不起
I am sorry. It's not you, okay?
我很抱歉 与你无关
I just...
我...
Ay. Look, I'm so happy for you.
我为你感到高兴
You're living your dream, and I am so proud of you.
你在一步步实现自己的梦想 真为你骄傲
I just feel like I finally have a chance at living my dream...
我就是觉得 我最终能找到自己的梦想
The happy family life that I've always wanted...
一个梦寐以求的 幸福美满的家庭
And I can't do it.
但我却不能拥有
I mean, how is papi gonna feel
我是说 爸爸怎么办
If we both leave him alone?
如果我们俩都走了
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know how papi is gonna feel.
我不知道爸爸会有什么感受
But if you want that place, get it.
但你如果喜欢那里 就去吧
Yeah.
是的
Hilda, you deserve to be happy.
希尔达 你应该获得幸福
Rouge alert! Rouge alert!
红色警戒 红色警戒
Our sources have just confirmed
我们刚刚获悉
that Wilhelmina slater is en route to "Mode,"
威廉敏娜正在来《风尚》的路上
where she will be publicly speaking
她将向大家第一时间公布
about her shooting for the first time.
她遭遇枪袭的真正原因
Who shot the diabolical diva?
究竟是谁对我们的女魔头开枪
And what gorgeous piece of couture
看看子弹究竟打穿了
did they blast a hole through? Stick with me,
哪件大牌礼服 别走开
Because wilhelmina always tells suzuki first.
因为威廉敏娜总把料爆给铃木
Willie! Willie, suzuks here!
威莉 威莉 铃木来也
Out of my way, clown.
把路让开 小丑
Cut!
卡
Thank you, all, for meeting me here.
感谢大家在这里等我
I have a brief statement,
我准备发个简短声明
and then I'd like to get back to my office.
然后就回到办公室
As you can imagine, work really piles up
大家都能想像到 昏迷之后
When you're in a coma.
工作积压如山
There's been some speculation as to what happened
在那晚我被枪袭后
the night I was shot. And I...
开始流言四起 我
I'd like to put the rumors to rest,
准备澄清一下谣言
Let the truth speak for itself.
让事实来讲话
It was not claire meade who shot me,
不是克莱尔·米德对我开枪的
although it's obvious why people would think so.
尽管大家都乐意这么猜测
It was...
是
It was me.
是我自己
I was cleaning my gun, and I shot myself by accident.
我正在擦枪 意外地射伤了自己
So... sorry to disappoint,
很抱歉让大家失望了
But there was no drama that night. Just...
那晚并无戏剧性的八卦 只是
A foolish mistake.
一个蠢蠢的错误而已
Well, thank you for an informative day.
感谢你提供这么"劲爆"的消息
That was a complete waste of time.
完全是浪费我的时间
I can't believe I'm saying this,
不敢相信我会这么说
but... thank you.
但 谢谢
Don't thank me. I didn't do it for you.
不用谢我 我可不是为了你
Right.
没错
Forgive me for saying so, but why do I feel like
原谅我这么说 但是为什么我觉得
I'm going to pay for this one day?
我会为此付出代价
Because you don't know me.
因为你不了解我
So go ahead and unclench everything. We're good.
过去的就过去了 我们没事了
Well, as good as you and I can be.
恩怨一笔勾销
Really?
真的吗
Yes, really, Claire.
真的 克莱尔
Chamomile?
菊花茶
Thank you.
谢谢
Justin, I don't know what to do.
贾斯廷 我不知该怎么做
If I go to London, am I being selfish?
如果我去伦敦 算是自私吗
I feel like I'm letting everyone down--
我觉得自己让每个人都不开心
Papi, Daniel, Hilda.
爸爸 丹尼尔 希尔达
Not to mention, it's such a risk Aunt Betty...
更别提这有多冒险 贝蒂阿姨
You're all about risk.
你的生活就是冒险
You took a job at "Mode" Magazine.
你去《风尚》工作
You showed up to your first day of work
上班第一天 披着个斗篷出现
in a poncho that reeked of disaster.
那绝对是时尚灾难
But...
但是
You became a star.
你成长为了一颗耀眼明星
And it's not selfish.
这不是自私
It helps, kind of, to--to see you be so brave.
看到你如此勇敢 对我也是一种激励
You know, it--
知道吗
it sort of raises the bar for the rest of us.
你给我们都立下了榜样
Not to mention,
更棒的是
I get to visit my cool aunt in London.
我可以去伦敦看望我的酷阿姨
How did you get so smart?
你怎么会这么聪明
I had a few good teachers.
我有些好老师
You're leaving, aren't you?
你要走了 是吗
Uh, do you have, um,
你还有没有
another copy of that...
那份要我签的文件
paper you want me to sign?
的复印件
Are we good?
我们没事了吗
We're good.
没事
Daniel I'm supposed to be at a meeting,
丹尼尔 我应该去开会了
uh, right now.
现在就要去
So why don't we, um...
不如我们
talk later?
晚点再聊
Betty, this is such a great party.
贝蒂 这个派对真不错
And thank you so much
非常感谢你
for making it a farewell to Halston.
为霍斯顿办告别会
That was a surprise.
这是个惊喜
It's just so perfect... Good luck, Betty. Bye.
太完美了 好运 贝蒂 再见
Finally realizing where he belongs--"Mode."
终于明白了 它的归属就在《风尚》
Oh, Mrs. Meade.
米德太太
I'm so glad you came.
真高兴你来了
Oh, Betty. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
贝蒂 我绝对不会错过这个
I'm so proud of you.
真为你感到骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you think Daniel's coming?
你觉得丹尼尔会来吗
I don't know.
我不知道
He's been avoiding me for days.
他已经避开我好几天了
I think he hates me now.
我觉得他现在恨我
He doesn't.
不会的
Losing you is very hard for him, Betty.
贝蒂 失去你让他太伤心了
I don't even think he knows quite why yet.
我认为他自己都不知道为什么这么伤心
What do you mean?
什么意思
I have a theory.
我有个想法
What?
什么
Really? No. No. No.
真的 不 不 不
This is fun. I'm really glad I got to come.
真好玩儿 真开心我能来
Well, you were an intern here. You're a "Modie," too.
你可是内部人士 你也是《风尚》一员
Why don't you go dance with him?
为什么不去和他跳舞
Oh. Come on. You know you want to.
去吧 你想跳的
He's got a boyfriend. That guy?
他有男友了 那个人吗
Reeks of rebound.
心碎后的替代品
I don't think that's gonna work out.
我觉得不会有结果
Oh, what do you know?
你懂什么
You're recently hatched from the gay egg.
你刚从同志之蛋里孵化出来
You still have lot to learn about relationships.
关于感情 你还要学习
So do you.
你也是
Look out, skinny bitches!
小心点 瘦骨精们
I don't care who sits here.
我不管谁坐这里
This big orange doughnut will always be mine!
这个橙色的台子永远是我的
And Halston's.
也是霍斯顿的
You made it.
你来啦
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表