剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
like you found Marisa all by yourself.
看来像你一手发掘了玛丽莎
And what's worse is,
更糟的是
You hung me out to dry with Amanda, your best friend.
你拿我来应付阿曼达 你最好的朋友
You knew her designs weren't ready,
你知道她的设计还不成熟
And you made me be the bad guy. Betty
而你让我做恶人 贝蒂
No! You want the credit, Marc? Do the work.
别说了 马克 想要荣誉的话 踏踏实实地工作吧
Take the stick out.
别摇头晃脑
What is this, "Zoolander"?
这算什么 《超级名模》吗
Walk like a man.
带点男人味
Shoulders back.
收肩
Ugh. Not all the way back.
不 不要一直收在后面
Try it again. One more time.
再试一次 再来
Oh, stop. Just--
停下
Just walk like...
像...
Walk like that guy.
学学那个男人
I can't believe Marc stole all your glory.
不敢相信马克居然独揽了你的全部功劳
You know what would make you feel better, Mija?
你知道什么会让你好受些吗 女儿
Some more light.
多点灯光
I hired that electrician.
我雇了个电工
Now look how bright it is.
瞧瞧现在它有多亮
Not too short, mom. I like it swoopy.
别太短 妈 我喜欢酷一点
He's trying out new looks for his acting class.
他在为他的表演课尝试新造型
My professional acting class, so I have to fit in.
专业表演课 我得与之谐调
Well, I'm all for fitting in, but I know actors,
这没问题 但我知道演员们
and I don't want you coming home with your nose pierced
我不希望你在外边穿了鼻环回来
or a cigarette dangling out of your mouth. Mom.
或嘴巴上叼着香烟 妈
Mija, I'm sorry that fashion week didn't turn out
女儿 我很遗憾这次时装周
like you wanted.
没能如你所愿
I just thought that
我只想试着改变
maybe I could change some people's minds about me,
别人对我的想法
But I guess I won't get the chance.
但我想我没机会了
Hello?
你好
Betty, I am freaking out about the show tonight.
贝蒂 今晚的秀快把我逼疯了
I'm not sure about the six looks. Where are you?
我对六组造型拿不定主意 你在哪
I'm--I'm in queens,
我在皇后区
But I thought that Marc was helping you. Hehe was.
我以为马克会帮你 他是帮过我
Yeah. Marc was wearing opera gloves today.
马克今天戴了副长款手套
I-I'm supposed to take fashion advice from him?
在时尚方面我该听取他的建议吗
You are the one that found me.
你发掘了我
You are the one that I trust.
我信任你
Is it cool if I come over there?
我去找你可以吗
Yeah.
可以
Of course.
当然
It's a tragedy that these won't be seen
这些不能在时尚周展示
at fashion week.
是个悲剧
Aw, so they said no.
被他们否决了
Do I give up every time someone tells me no?
每次别人否定我的时候 我都得放弃吗
"No, Helen, don't do that."
不 海伦 别这么做
"No, Helen, don't sleep there."
不 海伦 别睡在这
"No, Helen, that's not food."
不 海伦 那不是吃的
We'll just show at fashion week next year,
我们可以明年再来参加时装周
And until then, we'll all live together,
在那之前我们都会住在一起
like one giant, sexy family.
像个性感的大家庭
Hi. Need some help?
要帮忙吗
See? That's what real friends do.
瞧瞧 这才叫朋友
It's not like Betty,
不像贝蒂
who's up on her big, stocky high horse,
目中无人
telling me that I'm not good enough.
告诉我做的还不够好
Mandy.
曼迪
Don't be so hard on betty.
对贝蒂宽容点
Look, real designers spend years schooling
听着 真正的设计师要花若干年时间
and training and--
学习并练习
And, well, you did this in, like, one week.
然而 而你只花了一周的时间
Marc, why didn't you say anything?
马克你怎么之前都没跟我说
'cause I don't like to see you sad.
因为我不想看到你难过
Betty was telling the truth.
贝蒂说了实话
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
All the garments are steamed and hung in the salon,
所有的衣服都烫好了 挂在发廊里
And in a few hours,
再过几个小时
They will be the talk of fashion week.
他们将会成为这次时装周的话题
You are a lifesaver. You know that? Aw.
你救了我 你知道吗
Amanda.
阿曼达
Hey. Your papi let me in.
你♥爸♥爸让我进来的
Can you talk?
能聊两句吗
Yeah. Um, this is marisa.
这是玛丽莎
Mucho gusto.
很高兴认识你(西班牙语)
Listen, betty, I am so sorry that I yelled at you before.
听着贝蒂 我很抱歉之前对你大喊大叫
I just keep seeing you and marc move up in the world,
我只是看到你和马克在时尚领域不断前进
And I feel like I'm being left behind or something.
而我感觉就像被甩在后面
And I thought being a designer would be my big ticket.
我曾以当一名设计师作为我最大的追求
It's so stupid. It's not stupid.
这个想法真是太傻了 不 一点都不傻
Betty, do you smell smoke? Yes. What is that?
贝蒂 你闻到烟味了吗 是的 怎么了
Out! Hey, get out!
快跑 快出去
Get out! Everybody out! Go!
快跑 大家快跑
Get out of here! Bobby, what's going on?
离开这里 怎么搞的
The house is on fire! Aah!
房♥子起火了
What?! Oh, my god!
什么 我的天啊
Well, the house is mostly just smoke damaged,
房♥子主要被烟熏坏了
But the salon is pretty bad.
但是发廊的情况很糟
Oh, my god. I can't believe this!
天啊 我都不敢相信
This is my business! How did this happen?
这是我的心血 怎么会这样呢
They don't know yet. I'm so sorry, hilda.
他们现在也没有头绪 对不起 希尔达
Look, the most important thing is that no one's hurt.
听着 最重要的是 没有人受伤
Hey, marc, I can't really talk right now.
马克 我现在不能跟你说了
I'm in the middle of an emergency.
我这里出了紧急状况
No, I'm in the middle of an emergency.
不是 我这里也有紧急状况
It's almost time for runway.
走秀的时间快到了
Is Marisa with you? Where are the dresses?
玛丽莎跟你在一起吗 那些裙子在哪
Oh, my god. The dresses. Ohh.
天啊 那些裙子
Celery only. Fewer calories.
只能吃芹菜 热量少点
Honestly, I don't know how you guys do this.
实话说 我不知道你们都得这样
I'm starving.
我快饿昏了
He is so lucky he can eat like that.
他真好命 现在还能吃那个
I wish I was 25 again.
我希望我也25岁
Why? How old are you?
为什么 你多大了
26.
26岁
So over-the-hill.
人老珠黄了
So listen, um,
听着
There's a party after the show tonight,
今晚的走秀之后会有个派对
And I was thinking, maybe you and I can go together?
我在想 也许我们可以一起去
Oh, you're so sweet,
你真是太贴心了
But tyler and I are having dinner after.
但是泰勒和我已经约好了 结束后我们要去吃晚餐
But you can meet us
但是你可以来接我们
At the after-after party at, like, 3:00?
大概3点结束
In the morning?
凌晨吗
Um, I'll probably just take a rain check.
我看还是改天好了
Um, I'm gonna go get dressed.
我要去换衣服了
It's getting--ahh! Ahh.
它有点...
Ohh. Back pain?
背痛吗
My dad gets that, too.
我爸也经常那样
It's not your fault. You know, I had a feeling
这不是你的错 你知道的 我有种感觉
This was all a little too good to be true.
一切都太顺了 我都不敢相信
No, stop. Don't talk like that.
别这么说
I just can't believe I got so close.
真不敢相信 我就只差一步了
Um, you guys? Not to rain on your little pity party,
你们俩 不至于像要开追悼会吧
But these are actually still kinda fab.
但是这样看上去也很美
Amanda, you're making it worse.
阿曼达 别火上浇油了
Okay, I may not be a designer, but I still know fashion,
也许我不会成为一个设计师 但是我懂时尚
And this is really good.
这看上去真的不错
Look at the hemline. It's ruined.
你看裙摆 都毁了
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表