剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
我要先把他的电影都再复习一遍
I'm gonna start by rewatching all of their movies.
不用着急 贝蒂 时间很充足
Slow down, Betty, there's plenty of time.
我不确定 丹尼尔
Oh, I don't know, Daniel.
是她不用着急还是你该着点急了
Should she slow down or you speed up?
我是说 我可不想看到跟班超过主子
I mean, I would hate to see the assistant exceed the master.
我开玩笑的 我太想看到这个情景了
Oh, who am I kidding? I'd love to see that.
你绝对想不到
Hey, guess what.
我帮你找到了一个完美新助理 就是我
I found the perfect new assistant for you--me.
我们现在又是玩伴了 这样不会很奇怪吗
Wouldn't that be weird, now that we're fun buddies again?
玩伴啊
Ooh, fun buddies.
到处都有摄像头
There are cameras everywhere.
丹尼尔 我了解你
Look, Daniel, I know you.
如果你雇了个新美女
If you hire some new hottie,
你就会花半天的时间思考
You're gonna spend half your day wondering,
我们会上♥床♥吗 我们什么时候上♥床♥
"Will we sleep together? When will we sleep together?
她会很疯狂吗 只是一♥夜♥情♥吗
Will she get all crazy or will it be casual?"
和我的话 你已经知道我们已经上过床
With me, you already know we're sleeping together,
我很疯狂并且是一♥夜♥情♥ 超节省时间
I am all crazy and it's casual! Total time-saver.
我想这点不容质疑
I guess I can't argue with that.
但你要找个新前台
Um, but I will need you to find a new receptionist.
谢谢你 丹尼尔 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, Daniel! Thank you, thank you!
今天很多尖叫声
Lots of shrieking today.
你看上去很激动啊
Wow, you're excited.
因为 那个
It's just 'cause, like,
我是最高级别的贝蒂团领袖
I'm the biggest Bettyhead out there.
贝蒂团领袖
Bettyhead?
我们是这么称呼核心的22人的
It's what we call the core 22 of us.
我们应该开始了
We should get started,
因为我20分钟内再不开工就会被炒
'cause if I'm not back to work in 20 minutes, I'm so fired.
好的 当然
Yeah, okay, fine.
我牙上没东西吧
Do I have anything in my teeth?
没有
Uh, no. Okay.
你博客的基调一般都是积极向上的
So the tone of your blog is normally really positive,
但是我认为你的读者想知道的是
but what I think your readers really want to know is...
你最想臭骂谁
who are you dying to bitch out?
什么 不
What? no. no.
没有
No one.
我知道很多人用博客
Um, I know a lot of people use their blogs
作为一种发泄的方式
as a place to vent petty frustrations,
但是不是
but, um, not that--
不是那样的 那样也没有错
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
我的意思是 那也很酷
I mean, that's cool, too--
怎么样了
Hey, how's it going in here?
你好 丹尼尔 这是温蒂
Hey, Daniel. This is Wendy.
温蒂这是丹尼尔 《风尚》杂♥志♥主编
Wendy, this is Daniel meade-- editor-in-chief of "mode" magazine.
他也会到场给我颁奖
He's also going to present me with my award.
那很好
Oh. that's cool.
但你是知道的
But just so you know,
这是为那些新媒体中的
the blobbies are about celebrating
少数作家举♥行♥的庆祝活动
minority writers in new media--
并不是为名人颁奖人举办的
not celebrity presenters.
好吧
Okay.
听起来会是个有趣的夜晚
That sound like a fun night.
我或许该走了
Uh, I should probably get going.
等会吧 丹尼尔 干嘛不呆会呢
No, wait. Daniel, why don't you stay?
聊一会 也许我要你的帮忙
Hang out, you-- I could use your help.
温蒂想要点爆料的素材
Uh, Wendy wants something dishy,
我可能要让她失望了
and I think I'm disappointing her.
没有 从不
Oh, my god! Never.
一点点啦
A little.
祝你能从我们这位乐观岛上的居民身上
Well, good luck getting any dish
找到一些爆料点
out of our resident pollyanna here.
她一直是这样吗
Has she always been this way?
不 以前差多了
oh, god, no. she was way worse.
你知道吗 她第一天上班
You know the first day,
她穿了件极蠢的斗篷出现
She showed up in this insane poncho,
还有她的发型 你还记得吗
And her--and her hair-- do you remember that?
那看上去很傻 对吧
It was--it was-- it was crazy, right?
当然 傻
Yeah, crazy.
那会还有个玻璃窗户
Oh, and, uh, so there's this glass window...
我是说 没人觉得她能坚持一天 说真的
I mean, no one thought she would last the day, seriously.
如果你要告诉我3年后她能成为个编辑
If you had told me three years later she'd be an editor,
我会笑掉大牙的
I would've laughed you out of the room.
我们贝蒂这一路走来真不容易
Our betty, she's really come a long way.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Thanks, Daniel.
但对于我来说 她一直是我可爱的
But to me, she'll always be my sweet...
小助理 总是亲手
little assistant, always on hand to...
递给我百吉饼
get me my... bagel.
能把水递给我吗
Could you hand me the water?
好了 这就是我们要的
Okay, that's all we have time for.
我表现的怎么样
So how was that?
完美极了
Perfect.
小马
Marc?
你在那干嘛
What are you doing here? oh... I...
我绝不会允许
I couldn't allow
这些低级的东西侮辱了你的高贵
this affront to your dignity go on uninvestigated.
小马 我找到张桌子
Marc! I found us a table!
你和克莱尔一起
You and Claire?
我们是有些共同爱好
We found a common interest.
各位 表演开始
All right, y'all. It is showtime!
女士们和像女士的先生们
Ladies and ladylike gentlemen,
男孩们和像男孩的女孩们
boys and boy-girls,
闲话不多说
without further ado,
因为我们要在10点钟让出舞台
and because we lose the place at 10:00...
向你们介绍毒舌女王
I present to you the queen of mean,
她一直在《风尚》保持她一贯的
Who always serves her cruelty...
刻薄风格
Ala mode.
威廉教母·斯雷特
Wilheldiva Hater!
晚上好 已经进入时装周了吗
Good evening. Is it fashion week already?
因为我从没见过这么烂的时装
Because I've never seen such weak fashion.
谁从新泽西过来的
Now who here's from Jersey?
很好 你有进步嘛
Good. you're learning.
谁穿毛线衫来的
Who here is wearing jersey?
我从没见过如此美的皮衣
Oh, I've never seen such gorgeous leather--
但是这张脸可是不够
but enough about your face.
总算是找了个说的过去的话题
Ha! Finally, some decent material.
但还不足以让人留下好印象
It's hardly a skilled impression, though.
她一点也不像我
She sounds nothing like me.
小马
Marc!
恭喜你 "优博奖"得主
Congratulations... aah! Blobby winner!
希尔达 你吓到我了
Hilda, you scared me.
要香槟吗
Champagne?
谢谢
Yeah! Aw, thank you!
抱歉 希尔达
I'm sorry, Hilda.
我希望我有心情跟你庆祝
I wish I was a little bit more in the mood to celebrate,
但这真的很怪异
but this really weird thing
丹尼尔在办公室
happened with Daniel today at work.
他也和他哥一样变女人了
He became a woman like his brother?
不 不是那种奇怪
No, not that weird.
那个女人是为"优博奖"来采访我的
This woman came from the blobbies to interview me,
他倒是坐在那
and he sat in, you know,
净说那些关于我滑稽事
to tell funny stories about me or whatever,
他总是在说我如何的格格不入
and all he could talk about was how I never fit in
说我第一次上班的时候穿着是多么糟糕
when I first got there, how badly I dressed,
说我是一个多么勤快的小助理
how I was his good little assistant.
这些倒也不假
Well, all of those things are kind of true.
但我的读者并不了解这些
Yeah, but my readers don't know that.
我是说 也许只是22个女孩对着她们的猫念叨
I mean, maybe it's just 22 girls reading aloud to their cats,
但是她们是那么想象我的
but they think of me as this, you know,
光鲜亮丽的专业人士
put together, polished professional,
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表