剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
-你这是干嘛 -在公园慢跑
- What are you doing? - Jogging in the park.
-可是你穿着高跟鞋 -是啊 等下要去上班
- you're wearing heels. - Yeah, I gotta get to work later,
迟到的话 新老板就不高兴了
And my new boss hates it when I'm late.
马特 工作的时候你不想谈我们的事
Matt, you don't want to talk about us when we're at work.
-现在是休息时间 -没什么好说的
- We're not at work. - There's nothing to talk about.
我知道你很伤心
I know you're hurt,
但你接下了《风尚》工作 当我的老板
you're the one who took the job as my boss at "Mode."
那又怎样
So?
究竟是否与我有关
So tell me that had nothing to do with me.
你想要我怎么样
Look, what do you want?
你想听我说 我接下工作 是因为
You want me to tell you I took the job
我还对你有感觉吗 我对你没感觉了
Because I still have feelings for you? Because I don't.
打住 打住 你这是干什么
Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
-我不知道 -你亲了我
- I don't know. - You kissed me.
-没错 -你亲我♥干♥嘛
- I know. - Why did you kiss me?
因为你说你对我没感觉了
Because you said you don't have feelings for me.
真的没了
I don't.
我不信
I don't believe you.
马特 我想你这么做是为了报复我
Matt, I think you are doing this to hurt me,
就因为一件毫无意义的蠢事
all because of some stupid moment that meant nothing.
为亨利的那件事
I don't know how else to apologize
我都不知道要怎样道歉了
For what happened with Henry.
我没心思听你讲
Look, I can't do this. Please.
你那天去《风尚》做什么
What were you doing at "Mode" the other day?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我在罗斯福大道遇见纳奥米·坎贝尔(超级名模)
I ran into Naomi Campbell on Roosevelt Boulevard.
她说在《风尚》看见你
She said she saw you there.
那么
So...
你去和小马说什么事
What were you talking to Marc about?
我把低脂调味料弄在新衬衣上了
I spilled low fat dressing on my new shirt.
衣服毁了 我不想告诉你
It was ruined. I didn't want to tell you
因为衣服太贵了
Because you spent so much money on it,
小马帮我弄了件新的
So Marc got me another one.
宝贝 你可以给我说的
Honey, you could have told me that.
而且那衣服也不是那么贵
Anyway, it wasn't that expensive.
是次品
It was an irregular,
缝纫有点问题
So there was something wrong with the stitching.
我也发现了 但是还是很喜欢
Yeah, I saw that, but I still liked it.
你啊
You.
真是个乖儿子
Such a good kid.
小马 你昨天怎么了
Marc! What happened to you yesterday?
抱歉 吃松饼过敏了
I'm sorry. I had an allergic reaction,
去了急救室
And I had to go to the emergency room.
本来想告诉你的 但是喉咙卡住了
I would have told you about it, but my throat closed shut.
下次发病的话 休息时间再去急救
Well, in the future, do it on your own time.
我要补水
I need to hydrate.
我想问又不敢问
So I've been too scared to ask,
你跟哈特利和那个老太婆的会议怎么样
But how did the meeting go with Hartley and the hag?
他们想留下我
They want to keep me on.
这是这几天最好的消息了
Well, that's the best news I've heard in days...
除了医生说 "你死不了"
After, "you're going to live."
那当然 丹尼尔一个人哪能经营这本杂♥志♥
Oh, please. Daniel can't run this magazine by himself.
他们只是争取时间 直到他们能挖到
They're just buying time till they can lure
这世界上唯一一个能与我匹敌的人
The only other person in the world
伊莎贝尔·贝赛特 法国版Elle主编
That can do what I do -- Isabelle Besset, french "Elle."
我查过了 他们在互相通话
I checked. They've been trading calls.
这可不妙
That's not good news.
那我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
别喷了 我不是总有法子的
Oh, stop spritzing. I don't always have a plan, you know.
喂
Hello?
小马
Marc.
以后不用你帮我接手♥机♥电♥话♥了
I don't want you answering my cell phone anymore.
是你公♥寓♥的电♥话♥
It was just a call from your apartment.
是的 我希望你尊重我的隐私
Yes. And I would like my privacy respected...
从现在开始
Starting now.
-她有事瞒着我 -谁
- She's keeping secrets from me. - Who?
-威廉敏娜 -抱歉 我刚走神了
- Wilhelmina. - Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't really listening.
她公♥寓♥里肯定藏着其他人
She obviously has someone in that apartment
有事情她不想让我知道
That she doesn't want me to know about.
也许只是个她热恋的男人
Maybe it's a guy she's having a torrid affair with.
她说现在她要被排挤出《风尚》了
Now she tells me she's being pushed out of "mode,"
她还没想到办法
And she doesn't have a plan.
-这我能相信吗 -可能她是要
- she expect me believe that - maybe she's running away
和那个她热恋的男人远走高飞了
With the guy she's having a torrid affair with.
我也想和他们一起去
Maybe I can join them.
唯一让她那么想的人
The only person she ever felt that way about...
天啊 我的芙蓉姐姐
Oh, my lady gaga.
曼迪 你太天才了
Mandy, you're brilliant.
收回你的话 我是美丽姐姐
You take that back. I'm beautiful.
那是康纳
It's Connor.
她在公♥寓♥里
She's hiding him...
藏的人是他
In her apartment.
他以前就曾要她随之远走高飞
And he's already asked her to run away with him once.
现在她一定去意已决
And now she has no reason to stay.
要是她这次真的走了怎么办
What if she actually does it this time?
-如果她走了 我就出局了 -谁
- If she's out... Then I'm out. - Who?
威廉敏娜
Wilhelmina.
真抱歉 我说过的 我没在听
I'm sorry. I told you, I wasn't really listening.
从头说
Start from the beginning.
丹尼尔 天啊
Daniel! Oh, my god!
我正想要给你打电♥话♥
I was just thinking about calling you.
你怎么样 怎么样
Are you back? Are you okay?
还行 我在机场出了点小问题
Sort of. I'm having a bit of an issue here at the airport.
现在你可能只是暂时
So you may be
在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥监控名单上
On some terrorist watch list for now,
但他们是不会指控的
But they're not gonna press charges.
指控
Press charges.
我应该提出指控 他们把我妻子弄丢了
I should press charges. Betty, they lost my wife.
丹尼尔 你不是要把她的骨灰
Daniel, weren't you gonna spread her ashes
洒在大昭寺的吗
At the Jokhang Temple?
我是洒了 但我决定留一点
I did, but I decided to keep some of the ashes.
但他们让我再检查一下骨灰瓮
But then they made me check the urn,
结果他们把它弄丢了
And they lost her.
他们把我半个妻子弄丢了
They lost half my wife.
但他们找到了 你拿到了骨灰瓮 没事了
But they found her. You have the urn. It's okay.
丹尼尔 我知道你想要住在莫莉的公♥寓♥
Daniel, I know you want to stay at Molly's apartment, but...
但这样好吗
Is that really the best idea?
没事的
Look, it's fine.
我的公♥寓♥正在出♥售♥ 我得有个地方待
My apartment's on the market. I need a place to stay.
而且 我还要整理她的东西
Besides, I have to go through her things anyway.
好吧 如果你觉得没事的话
All right. If you think it's okay.
那样就够了
Enough about me.
我想听听最近发生了什么
I want to hear about how things have been going.
做编辑的日子怎么样
How's life as an editor?
很好 非常好
Great. Really great. Good. It's good.
你一向撒不来谎
You are a bad liar.
我知道的
I know.
但我不会向你抱怨的 那是我的问题
But I'm not gonna complain about my problems to you.
贝蒂 相信我
Betty, trust me.
听听别人的麻烦也是一种解脱
It's a relief to hear about somebody else's problems.
他基本都不和我说话 谢谢 然后
So he barely speaks to me-- Thank you--and then my pitch
我的提议变得面目全非
Gets turned into something completely different,
他还把这个交给米根去做
Which he decides to give to Megan. Wait.
真不敢相信这个娇生惯养的混♥蛋♥
I can't believe that spoiled little bastard
交给米根处理
Gave it to Megan.
你和威廉敏娜或是我妈妈说了吗
Did you talk to Wilhelmina or my mom?
不 我没必要这么做
No. No. I don't have to do that.
而且不只是马特 丹尼尔
And it's not just matt, Daniel.
好像人人都讨厌我
It's like everybody hates me.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表