剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Next time we'll make macadamia nut brownies.
看到你们很高兴 女孩们
Nice seeing you, girls!
再见 威廉敏娜
Bye, Wilhelmina!
真美妙
Oh, that was nice,
看着"我"微笑着注视着这些小脸
watching me bring a smile to all those little faces.
我该死的鞋跟
Oh! oh, damn my cha-cha heel.
也许詹妮弗·洛佩兹不错?
Maybe Jlo is good?
问问威廉敏娜 她很不错的
Ooh! Ask Wilhelmina. she'd be perfect.!
我不问 她从来不帮任何人做事
I can't ask her. She doesn't do anything for anybody.
至少我们得问问
We can at least ask.
她会骂死你的
she's gonna crush you.
- 斯莱特女士 - 怎么了 贝蒂
-Ms. Slater? -What is it, Betty?
我不是贝蒂
Um, I'm not Betty.
你当然不是 怎么了
Of course you aren't. what is it?
我的组织 Blob 表彰给贝蒂
My organization--Blob-- is honoring Betty
优博奖奖
with a Blobby award tonight,
你亲自颁奖给她
and it would mean so much to us
对于我们意义非凡
if you would present it to her.
我很乐意
I'd be delighted.
真的吗
Really?
我不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
看见了吗 我就说嘛 谢谢你
See? I told you. Thank you.
她真的很好的
She's really nice.
你为什么会乐意
Why would you agree to that?
因为看你替我去会很有意思的
Because it's more fun to watch you do it for me.
今晚吗 我不能
Tonight? I can't.
为什么 我付你钱
Why not? I pay you.
你没有机会再表演了 是吧
And you don't have a show to perform anymore, do you?
那我没有那份超级保密的工作了?
So I don't have a super secret job?
还有这些
And these...
超♥市♥不会接受丹尼尔钞票
The supermarket won't take these Daniel dollars?
我很抱歉 海伦
I'm so sorry, Helen.
没事 你是一个好朋友 阿曼达
It's okay. You've been a good friend, Amanda.
在"黄油"过夜也没那么差
And sleeping at butter isn't so bad.
有时候Dj欧马可以给我个枕头
Sometimes D.J. Omar puts a pillow out for me.
是我的错觉 还是确实
Is it just me, or does
你一靠近 就会有阵寒风?
a cold gust of wind actually pick up when you approach?
你还在这里干嘛
Hey, what are you still doing here?
你去贝蒂那个大型
You're gonna be late for Betty's big,
墨西哥式颁奖会快迟到了
fat, Mexican awards show.
我不去了
I'm not going.
为什么 因为她不要你了吗
Oh, why? Because Betty didn't want you?
是我不想去
No, because I don't want to be there,
在她羞辱我之后
Not after she humiliated me.
在你羞辱她之后吧
Only after you humiliated her.
阿曼达 我不是想羞辱她
Amanda, I wasn't trying to humiliate her.
无所谓 我是她的老板
Besides, it doesn't matter. I'm her boss.
她的职位还不足以威胁到我
It isn't her place to challenge my behavior.
天啦 丹尼尔 你听起来就像一个大混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God, Daniel. You sound like such a douche.
好吧 我不是作为你的员工这样说的
Okay, I'm not saying that as your employee.
而是作为你的玩伴
I'm saying it as your fun buddy.
我还是认为
And I'm also gonna say that
你是想羞辱贝蒂
I think you were trying to humiliate Betty,
因为你对她的成功有种威胁感
Because you're threatened by her success.
我因贝蒂感到威胁?
I'm threatened by Betty?
-是的 -疯了吧
- Yeah. - That's crazy.
我是一家主流时尚杂♥志♥的主...
I'm the editor-in-chief of a major fa--
天哪
Oh, God.
明白了吧 我有时可是很有洞察力的
See? I can be very perceptive sometimes.
帮我叫辆车
Call me a car.
好的 你去哪
Sure. Where you going?
贝蒂 非常感谢你邀请我过来
Betty. Thank you so much for inviting me here.
今晚我感到很荣幸在这里
It's an honor and a pleasure to be with you all tonight
和你们一起庆祝这位年轻的女士
In celebration of this little lady right here.
我爱贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
I love Betty Suarez...
-她到底是谁 -我不知道
- Who the hell is that? - I don't know,
不过如果你不和爷爷说
but if you don't talk to grandpa,
她会成为你的新继母
she's gonna be your new StepMom.
因为我们都是人 不是吗
Because we're all people, aren't we?
我放弃了 我不再关心了
I give up. I don't care anymore.
一切已经无可挽回了
This thing has turned into such a train wreck.
她觉得无可挽回
She thinks it's a train wreck?
我们才是白白买♥♥这些卷饼的人
We're the ones who bought all these burritos for nothing!
我甚至不认为
I don't even think
她是威廉敏娜·斯莱特
that's Wilhelmina Slater.
闭嘴 达温
Shut up, Dawn.
这就是我为什么今晚会很高兴
Which is why I'm thrilled to be presenting her
-为她颁奖 -抱歉
- with this award tonight. - Excuse me.
我认为应该是我来颁这个奖
I think I'm supposed to be presenting this award.
天啦 是丹尼尔
Oh, my God. It's Daniel.
是的
Yes!
他的确出现了
He actually showed.
赶紧的 亲爱的 我还有一个表演得去
Go for it, honey. I have a show to go to.
她经营一家杂♥志♥
She runs a magazine,
要进行表演 还能打扮成这样
does a show still has time to look like that.
吉娃娃啊
Ay, Chihuahua.
别管刚才那段了 伙计们
Don't stress-eat those burritos just yet, you guys.
真正有趣的开始了
It's about to get really fun.
-嗨 -进展如何
- Hey. - How'd it go?
坏消息是 她崩溃了
Well, the bad news is, she was crushed. ohh.
好消息是 我们有了个室友
The good news is, we've got a new roomie.
你好 小可爱
Hi, Doll.
我等不及和你共度良宵了 小伙子
Boy, I can't wait to spoon with you tonight.
-我只是开玩笑 -我没有开玩笑
- Oh, I'm just kidding. - I'm not kidding.
那是什么 杏子的?
Mm. what is that--Apricot?
这是 是 噢
Oh, it's--it--it--ohh! huh! mmm.
我要嘘嘘了
I gotta pee. ohh!
晚上好
Good evening.
唾 混♥蛋♥
Boo! jerk!
我总是说 不要非主流
I always say, never follow a drag act.
我今天差点就不来
I almost didn't come here tonight...
我们不需要你 离开这
We don't want you! yeah, get out of here.
因为我今天要给你们介绍的人
Look, the women i am about to introduce to you
那个我尊敬 欣赏 崇敬的人
I respect and admire and adore--
也一样让我很恐慌
also happens to intimidate the hell out of me.
这也许对她来说很意外
This may come as a surprise to her,
但对我来说不应该意外
But it shouldn't have come as a surprise to me.
贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 在这三年半里做的事
Betty Suarez has done more in three and a half years
比我一生都做得多
Than I've done in my entire life,
这就是为什么我不禁感到恐慌
which is why I couldn't help but feel a little thatened.
贝蒂是一种力量
Betty is a force of nature--
正义的力量
A positive one,
像一缕阳光 但是是一种力量
like sunshine, but a force nonetheless.
我想我们都很幸运她能照亮我们
I think we're all very lucky to have her shining on us.
这个很痛
Okay, that hurt.
安静 女士们
Quiet, lady,
没人能讨论曼娜·温图尔
No one talks over Manna Wintour.
在我精彩的记录片里 九月刊
Now in my fabulous documentary, September Issue
就是那个 你们这群小娘们最好看过了
That's right, you bitches better have seen it--
安德里欧·泰利称我为时尚界的老大
Andrleon Talley calls me the biggest woman in fashion.
很明显 他让自己出局了
Obviously, he's taken himself out of the running.
我已经厌倦了你的借口 威廉教母
I'm sick of your excuses, Wilheldiva.
如果你现在不到 就不用麻烦赶过来了
If you're not here now, don't bother coming in at all.
我很快就到
I'll be there in a second.
把电♥话♥给我
Oh, give me that phone.
这是真的快
Whoa! that was fast.
谢谢 晚安
Oh! thank you, good night!
好的
All right!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我告诉过你不要再表演了
I told you never to perform your show again.
斯莱特女士
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表