剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
You'll never get that money from connor unless I help you,
没有我帮你 你永远也得不到康纳的那笔钱
And I won't help you unless I'm reinstated
但是你不先恢复我以前的职位
In my old position first.
我是不会帮你的
Actually, willie, I don't need you.
事实上 威莉 我不需要你
The fbi is locating the money for us.
联邦调查局正在为我找这笔钱
The FBI? Cute.
联邦调查局 真天真
And your replacement started today.
而且你的接替者今天上任了
All right, then.
既然这样 好吧
I want every stick out. Yes, ma'am.
把东西都给我搬出去 好的 夫人
You'll be better off without me.
没有我你会很好的
Clearly I'm no longer
很明显我已经不再是
The trendsetting icon I used to be.
以前那个时尚偶像了
Nice jumpsuits, ladies.
连身衣不错 小姐们
I can't believe she noticed.
真不敢相信她注意到我们了
Call me if you need me.
需要我的话给我打电♥话♥
Mija! My help has arrived.
女儿 我的帮手来了
I'll be right down in a minute.
我等会儿就过来
I gotta get in there.
我要进来
Okay, hold on just one second. Finishing up.
好的 等一会 马上就好
Betty, seriously. Come on, already.
贝蒂 说真的 快点
Coming!
来了
I gotta pee. Okay.
我要上厕所 好
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不谢
Excuse me.
开门
I need a bandage.
我需要绷带
Okay, one second.
好的 等一下
When did you get home?
你什么时候回家的
I've been here.
我一直都在啊
What? What?
怎么了 什么怎么了
Why are you two still up here? I need your help.
你们怎么还在这儿 我需要你们帮忙
And that pot of tzimmes is not gonna make itself.
那一锅甜味什锦可不会自己就熟了
Just a minute. Papi, I gotta pee.
就一会 爸爸 我得去上厕所
Oh, yeah, me, too. You were just in here.
我也要去 你刚刚才上
Papi. Papi.
爸爸 爸爸
Okay. No, I gotta pee.
好吧 不 我要上
Hilda! so do i! I am older!
希尔达 我也要上 我比你大
That hurt!
很疼
Hilda, come on.
希尔达 快点
Seriously, how long does it take you to pee?
上个厕所要多久啊
Come on! seriously. I gotta get in there!
快点 真的啦 我要上厕所
Okay. All right. All right.
好吧 马上来
Betty, I need to talk to you. Not now.
贝蒂 我得和你谈谈 现在不行
Betty.
贝蒂
Oh, shoot.
该死
Betty, I need to talk to you.
贝蒂 我得和你谈谈
It's important.
这很重要
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Oh, betty, seriously, I gotta talk to you.
贝蒂 说真的 我得和你谈谈
Coming!
来了
Coming.
来了
Betty?
贝蒂
Betty, s... I'm pregnant.
贝蒂 我怀孕了
What? I'm pregnant. What?
什么 我也怀孕了 什么
Girls, downstairs right now!
女儿 快下楼
There you are.
你们来了
Can you get the brisket out of the oven, please?
你能帮我把鸡胸肉从烤箱里取出来吗
So...
那么
You got burned?
你被烫伤了吗
What? No. I didn't get...
什么 没有 我没有
Oh, um...
哦
Yeah, I got burned.
是的 我被烫伤了
How? woundn't you be careful?
怎么搞的 你不会小心一点吗
Of course I was being careful. Why?
我当然很小心了 怎么了
Weren't you being careful?
你没有很小心吗
Yeah, well, not as careful as I should have been. Ow!
当然了 不过我本该更小心的
Burned twice?
被烫伤两次
That's what happens when you don't wear an oven mitt.
你们不戴烤箱手套当然会这样了
This is the chair willie got me
这个椅子是我跟威莉说
When I told her the one I had was comfortable.
我自己的那个很舒服后她给我换的
This mark here-- I was injecting her with botox
这个记号♥ 当时我正在给她注射肉毒杆菌
And I missed and hit a vein in her forehead.
我失手刺到了她额头上的静脉
She ripped the needle out of my hand,
她一把扯下我手里的注射器
Threatened to plunge it into my eye
威胁我说要把它放到我的眼睛里
And said if it weren't for my clogged pores,
然后还说如果不是因为我阻塞的毛孔
My tiny brain would have seeped out long ago.
我的小脑袋可能老早就爆开了
Good riddance, huh?
大解脱 是吧
Good riddance.
大解脱
*I'm looking for someone
*我在寻找某人
*Sorta, kinda
*可以说是有几分
*Exactly like you
*完全像你
*I'm hoping that someone
*我希望有人
*Is feeling
*能感受到
*The same way that I do
*我所感受的
*I'm a little bit captured, enraptured
*我有点被迷惑 为你倾倒
*Can't help but dream about you
*情不自禁梦到你
Still waiting on that order, tyler. Coming up.
那个客人还在等着 tyler 这就好了
You're not from around here.
你不是这附近的人
Wh-what--what gave me away?
你从哪里看出来的
You have all your teeth.
你牙齿都还在
What can I get you?
你要什么
Much as I'd love to say scotch on the rocks,
虽然我很想要加冰块的苏格兰威士忌
I'll just go with a cranberry and soda.
我还是就要苏打加蔓越橘好了
Ah, you, too, huh?
你也是...
I used to pound pretty hard in college myself.
在大学期间我喝得很凶
You went to college.
你上过大学
I mean, you just seem so young.
我的意思是你看起来很年轻
Community college.
社区大学
A couple classes, you know.
一些课程
Learned enough to realize that a few more shots,
学多了就会知道一些枪法
And it would all go south pretty fast. Mm.
而且也快忘光了
It's genetic, I guess.
我想是遗传吧
That's what I hear.
我也是这么听说的
Can I get you some beer nuts?
你来点坚果吗
That would be lovely.
那真是太棒了
So what do we do now?
那我们现在干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
You can cube cheese.
你可以弄一下奶酪
Ooh. I'll get that.
我去开
Oh, my god. This is crazy. Are you gonna tell Archie?
我的天 太疯狂了 你要告诉阿奇吗
Oh, my god. I don't believe it. Are you gonna tell Matt?
我的天 我不敢相信 你要告诉马特吗
I don't know! I don't know!
我不知道 我不知道
Hilda, what am I gonna do? I can't have a baby.
希尔达 我该怎么办 我不能有孩子
I know! I mean, I've thought about it.
我的意思是我已经想过了
You know, maybe, someday, but not now.
也许是哪天 但不是现在
And my career, finally...
我的工作 好不容易
And papi. What are we gonna tell papi?
还有爸爸 我们要怎么告诉他
Nothing tonight. Okay, we don't tell anybody anything tonight.
我们今晚不告诉任何人任何事
Let's just get through dinner.
我们只是吃晚餐
But what if--
但要是...
Papi is not gonna find out,
爸爸不会发现的
'Cause we're not gonna say anything, Betty,
因为我们不会说 贝蒂
And we are the only ones who know.
而且就我们俩知道
Hilda, Betty, this is Jean.
希尔达 贝蒂 这位是琴
She works at the drugstore.
她在药房♥工作
Hi.
你们好
Hi. Hi.
你好 你们好
What beautiful daughters you have.
你的两女儿真漂亮
I'm surprised I've never seen either of them
我就奇怪以前在附近
In the neighborhood before.
我怎么从来没见过她们其中一个
Are you well?
你们好吗
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表