剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah, thanks. Yes, thank you for asking.
谢谢 很好 谢谢你
Are you positive?
你们确定吗
Okay.
好的
Where can I put my apple cake?
我的苹果派要放哪
I'll take it.
我来吧
I'll get that.
我去开门
Hey. We both brought booze.
我们都带了酒
Just call us your sugar daddies! Okay.
叫我们甜爹吧 好的
Phone call from "Mode" magazine.
《风尚》杂♥志♥打电♥话♥来
That's Daniel.
是丹尼尔打的
He can wait. No, go. Go.
他可以等 不 去吧 去吧
You have to make him believe I'm the only route to that money.
你得让他相信我是唯一知道那笔钱的人
Convince him you still love me,
让他相信你还爱我
Just like you convinced me two minutes ago.
就像你两分钟前让我相信一样
Go.
去吧
Daniel, how sweet of you to call.
丹尼尔 你能打来太好了
I don't believe it's gone, you lying, son of a--
我不相信钱没了 你撒谎 你这个...
Oh, it's not gone.
钱还在
Not that you're ever gonna see it again.
你不会拿到那笔钱
That money is mine.
那钱是我的
You want to talk about mine and yours?
你是想跟我谈你的还是我的吗
Let's talk about Molly.
我们谈谈莫莉吧
She was mine until you stole her from me.
她是我的 直到你偷走了她
And in a way, you stole Willie from me, too.
而且从某点来看 你也偷走了我的威莉
Willie? Connor, what the hell are you talking about?
威莉? 康纳 你到底在说什么
I loved her. I wanted to give her everything.
我爱她 我想给她一切
She chose you and your company over me.
而她却选择你和你的公♥司♥
You're never getting that money back, Daniel.
你永远不会拿回那笔钱 丹尼尔
You've got enough from me already.
你已经从我这取得够多了
You Marc St. James?
你是马克·詹姆斯吗
Oh. Uh, there must be a mistake.
一定是弄错了
This is supposed to go to ms. Slater's.
这个应该是给斯莱特小姐的
She said she wanted you to have it.
她说想让你留着
Anyway... my niece made it,
总之...这是我侄子做的
And I thought it might be nice to light alongside the tree.
我觉得挂在树上会增添些光彩
Absolutely. That is exactly the spirit
绝对会的 与此同时
In which I whipped up these multicultural holiday cocktails.
我调制了这些多元文化假日鸡尾酒
I present to you mulled kosher wine.
我给你的是纯净的香料酒
Salud.
祝你健康
Oh. Ugh. This is terrible.
太难喝了
Is it okay if we have beer?
我们可以喝啤酒了吗
Yeah, that stuff is gross.
那东西太难喝了
Okay, I got it. Who wants a beer? Matt? Betty?
好了 谁要喝酒 马特? 贝蒂?
Sure. Oh, no, thank you.
好的 不了 谢谢
Oh, yeah, we got it. Come on.
我们好了 过来
How could you turn down a beer?
你怎能拒绝喝酒
I don't like beer.
我不喜欢啤酒
I don't care. Passing on a drink is a rookie mistake.
我不管 不喝酒就犯了低级错误
It's the first thing that makes everyone think you're pregnant.
这会让每个人第一个想法就是你怀孕了
Well, I'm sorry. I've--I've never hidden a pregnancy before.
抱歉 我从来没来没隐藏过怀孕
Well, you need to get good at it, and fast.
那你应该尽快上手
If somebody offers you a drink, you take it,
要是有人给你酒 你就拿来
You put your tongue in the top and then you don't drink. Duh!
你用舌头触触 然后不喝
oh, right. Duh. I don't know why I didn't know that.
对啊 我也不知道我为什么没想到
Girls, where are you?
女孩们 你们在哪
Okay, here we are. Cerveza?
我们来了 要啤酒吗
Here you go. Yum, beer.
这给你 啤酒
But you don't like beer. Sure, I do.
你不是不喜欢啤酒吗 不 我喜欢
Oh, god. Here. Let me help you with that.
天哪 我来帮你吧
I told you to act like you wanted a drink,
我叫你要装的像想要啤酒
Not like you were drunk. Hilda, I'm sorry. I'm nervous.
而不是喝醉了的样子 希尔达 对不起 我太紧张了
Papi's date is the woman I bought my pregnancy test from.
爸爸约会的对象是我买♥♥验孕棒的那个人
Wait. She's who I bought my pregnancy test from today.
等等 我今天也从她那买♥♥验孕棒了
I could barely get home fast enough. What?
我恨不得马上回到家 什么
You took your test today, upstairs?
你在楼上验孕了?
Yeah, I tried, but papi knocked. I had to stop halfway through.
是的 可爸爸敲了门 我中途停了
Well, when you knocked, I had to stop.
你敲门时 我只得停下了
I freaked out. I dropped my test.
我吓坏了 我放弃了检测
I dropped my test.
我也放弃了
I had to sneak back in, pick it up off the floor.
我鬼鬼祟祟的 从地板上捡了起来
I picked mine up off the floor.
我也是的
Wait. Did we check the same test?
等等 我们用的是同一个吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I threw mine in the garbage.
我扔在垃圾里
I threw mine in the garbage!
我也扔在垃圾里
here they come.
她们来了
Where you going? Um, I'm cold.
你们去哪 我冷了
Oh, yeah, grabbing a sweater.
穿件毛衣
Scotch and soda, whiskey neat, seven and seven.
加苏打的威士忌 纯威士忌 都是七号♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Seems like a strange job for you to take.
你的工作好像挺奇怪的
Temptation all around.
诱惑到处都是
Well, if they're paying, I'm working.
他们付款 我工作
You know, here, the post office, wherever.
邮局 或任一地方
Uh, my mom had to quit her job a couple years ago, so...
我妈两年前就不能工作了
I'm sorry. Is she all right?
很抱歉 她还好吗
Yeah. She's a fighter.
她还在和病魔战斗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Um, you're supposed to be here on vacation,
你是打算在这儿度假的
Not listening to my troubles.
不是来听我的麻烦事的
So what have you seen so far?
那到目前为止你看过什么了
Nothing. I just got here.
还没有 我刚到这里
Well, we got more than Mount Rushmore.
我们这儿可比拉什莫尔山漂亮
We got the badlands, crazy horse memorial
我们有荒地 疯狂的跑马经历
And a whole bunch of meth labs.
还有一大堆的兴♥奋♥剂♥
That sounds great.
听起来不错
no, not--not--not the meth labs.
不 不是指兴♥奋♥剂♥
That was a joke.
你是开玩笑吧
So, um, if you want,
你要想去
I can tell you some cool places to check out.
我可以介绍一些很酷的地方
I would like that very much.
我很乐意
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
You're very kind.
你太好了
Negative! one is negative! aah!
阴性的的 这个是阴性的
oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
And positive.
这个是正的
Oh, god. I hope it's not me.
天哪 希望不是我的
So you're saying you want it to be me.
那就是说你希望是我的
No, I just mean that it's gonna be so much easier
不 我只是觉得你跟阿奇说会
For you to tell Archie than for me to tell Matt.
比我告诉马特容易些
Not... really.
不是那么容易
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Hilda, what are you saying?
希尔达 你说什么
Exactly what you're thinking.
就是你想的那样
Oh, my god! it's not Archie's?
我的天 不是阿奇的?
whose would it be?
那是谁的
Well, that's what-- oh, sorry. Sorry. It wasn't...
那是... 抱歉 抱歉 我不是...
Oh, my god. Are you pregnant?
我的天 你怀孕了吗
Pregnant? Like pregnant pregnant?
怀孕了 真的怀孕了
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我不能确定
I'm gonna leave you two alone.
我先走了 你们两个谈
I might not be.
我可能没怀孕
See, uh, Hilda took a test and I took a test,
我和希尔达都做了测试
And it got mixed up, and we don't know whose is whose.
但我们搞混了 不知道谁是谁了
But one of us isn't pregnant. One of us is.
我们中有一个怀孕了 一个没有
We just don't know which. Whoa.
只是不知道是谁 天啊
I didn't mean for this to happen. Things were so good--
我没想到会这样 我们过去发展很好
Are so good--between us, and this is not anything
现在也很好 这不是我俩
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表