剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
第1~2集
丑女贝蒂 上季回顾
Last season on "Ugly Betty"...
-你是我们最新的专题编辑了 -天啊
- You're our newest features editor. - Aah! Oh, my god!
卡尔跟我谈过了
Cal and I have been talking,
我们觉得有必要重新评估
And we decided we need to reevaluate
你在公♥司♥的角色
Your role in the company.
-康纳·欧文 -你要留他活口吗
- Connor owens. - You want him alive?
一旦我拿到钱 我才不管了
As long as I get the money, I really don't care.
你在这里干吗
What are you doing here?
我病了 是癌症
I'm sick. It's cancer.
我只在乎我们还能在一起的时间
The only thing I care about is the time we have left.
我要搬去跟马特住在一起
I'm moving in with Matt.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
-爱 -可能这就是诀别了
- I do. - I guess this is good-bye.
-你说什么 -我们结束了
- What are you saying? - We're over.
你就这么一走了之 我们不能再见
you're just walk away? I'm never gonna see you again?
我爸给我在《风尚》安排工作
My dad offered me a job at "Mode"
我要上任了 是你的新上司
And I'm gonna take it. I'm your new boss.
他们就象长瘤的怪物牙齿
They were, like, gnarly monster teeth,
就象指环王里的古鲁姆
Like... Like Gollum
或者某个英格兰的黑森林里的人
Or someone from the deep backwoods of England.
你只是紧张
You're just nervous
你第一天上班 作为专题编辑
About your first day as a features editor.
没错 我读过关于梦境的书
That's true. I read a book about dreams
书上说梦见牙齿意味着你焦虑
That says teeth dreams means you have anxiety...
或是更年期 我不认为你是这个情况
Or menopause, but I don't think that's the case here.
什么时候那些东西可以拿掉了
When are those things coming off anyway?
快了 正牙医生安排我几个月后拿
Soon. The dontist scheduled me for a few months now.
可以好好疯玩一下了
Ay, it's about freaking time.
希尔达 你可以帮我修一下刘海吗
Hey, Hilda, do you think you could trim my bangs?
-行啊 可是我觉得挺好 -但我看不见了
- Maybe, but I'm kinda liking the look. - I kinda can't see.
早上好
Good morning.
-贾斯廷 我的乖儿子 -第一天去学校
- Hi! Justin, my little man. - First day of school.
贾斯廷 昨晚做了什么梦
Justin, what did you dream about last night?
苏珊·波义尔[英国达人选手]硬塞了我满嘴
That Susan Boyle was force-feeding me
烤奶酪三明治 然后她变成一只猫
Grilled cheese sandwiches and then morphed into a cat.
瞧 焦虑的梦
See? Anxiety dream.
衬衣不错 我看看 杰尼亚的吗
Hey, nice shirt. Let me see. Zegna?
古驰 不过你越来越懂行了
Gucci, but you're getting better at this.
谢谢妈
Thanks, mom.
别客气 上高中第一天
please. I figure we gotta break out the labels
我们要高调一点
For your first day of high school.
现在还没钱上大学 但至少你很潮
We can't afford college now, but at least you'll be styling.
说到潮
Oh! Oh! Speaking of styling,
贝蒂 从爱丁堡直邮过来的
Betty, straight from Edinburgh!
对 克里斯蒂娜交代我
Yeah, Christina asked me
等到今天再给你打开
To wait to give this to you until today.
克里斯蒂娜
Oh! Christina.
是啊
I know.
套装 太棒了
A pantsuit? It's great.
但是这个 这不是我的风格
But it just...It's not really me.
我得走了 大家伙儿们
Guys, I gotta go.
等等 第一天的美照 快来 快来
Wait. Wait. First-day photo op. Come on. Come on.
快来 挤在一起 新人男和新人女
Come on. Squeeze together, freshman and freshwoman.
好了吗
All right, ready?
大家说 第一天
Everybody say "first day"!
第一天
First day!
闪点新闻 威廉敏娜·斯莱特出局了
News flash: Wilhelmina slater is on the outs.
米德集团的救星 卡尔·哈特利 继续用他的
Meade's savior, Cal Hartley, is continuing to throw
强有力的肌肉支持克莱尔·米德
His metaphorical muscle behind Claire Meade,
该女已是出版界的真正老大
Who is now de facto boss at the publishing powerhouse.
人尽皆知克莱尔对斯莱特恨之入骨
And it's no secret that Claire is a Slater hater.
其公♥司♥股权随着伪米德宝宝一起灰飞烟灭
any claim to the company now gone with faux baby Meade
威廉敏娜是时候重新投简历了
It might be time for Wilhelmina to dust off her resume?
定下她的降落伞该是什么颜色的了
And figure out what color her parachute is.
同时 热辣鳏夫丹尼尔·米德
In the meantime, hottie widower daniel meade
显然是去了西♥藏♥
Is apparently in tibet.
可以称丹尼尔为达♥赖♥了吗
Is daniel now a Dalai?
我们的线人称
Our sources say
他准备在那里撒了他亡妻的骨灰
He may be there spreading his late wife's ashes.
为莫莉默哀一下
A moment of silence for molly.
默哀结束
Moment over.
丹尼尔 快回来重操旧业
Daniel, get back here and get back on the market, pronto.
"第六页"娱乐版没有你就有点萧条了
"Page six" is a little lighter without you.
你别再这么干了
You have got to stop doing that.
我的玻璃杯都不够摔了
I only have so much glassware.
躲起来
Hide.
早上好 我把干洗衣服拿来了
Morning. I come bearing dry-cleaning!
还带了几个垃圾袋来
With extra plastic for the landfills,
如你所愿
Just how you like it.
马克 你可以把它们带到办公室
Marc, you could have brought those to the office.
知道 但你最近有时去有时不去 我不知道
I know, but you've been so in and out lately, I didn't know
你今天去不去
If you were gonna be in today,
-所以我想就 -话太多 小马
- And so I just thought I would - Too many words, Marc.
我们办公室见
I'll see you at the office.
等下 我能用你的洗手间吗
Wait. Can I use your bathroom?
小马 不行
No, Marc, you can't use my bathroom.
没人可以用 连我也不行
No one uses my bathroom, not even me.
那是什么
What was that?
清洁工
Housekeeper.
但我们已经把她驱逐出境了
But I thought we had her deported.
威威 怎么了 你很奇怪
Willie, what's going on? You're being weird.
今天的新闻说了什么 是真的吗
And what was that stuff in the news today? Is that true?
小马 我们干过很多次为了自保
Marc, how many times have we planted damaging rumors
而制♥造♥的骇人听闻的谣传了
In the news for self-serving reasons?
别担心你丝般柔滑的小卷发了
Don't you worry your silky little curls.
我帮克莱尔和哈特利带句话
But I got a message from claire and hartley,
-他们想今晚见你 -好的
- And they want to meet with you tonight. - Fine.
但如果他们那样 然后你得那样
But what if they, you know, and then you have to... Mm?
话太少了 小马
Now not enough words, Marc.
如果他们炒了你 我们怎么办
What if they fire you? What happens to us?
船到桥头自然直 实在不行就把桥炸了
We will blow up that bridge when we get to it.
现在别来烦我了
Now if you will excuse me...
《威风堂堂进行曲》
我是个迷人的 聪明的 自信的
I am an attractive, intelligent, confident...
副专题编辑
Associate features editor.
进来
Step forward.
-给 -我有公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥了
- Here you go. - I get my own credit card?
对 是这里的编辑的话 就有
Yeah, if you're an editor here, you get one.
这是你新工作的各类津贴之一
It's one of the many perks of your new position.
别太高兴的太早 午餐消费上限100美元
But don't get too excited. They put a $100 cap on lunches.
每周吗
Oh, per week?
每餐 亲爱的
Per lunch, honey.
如果你加班的话
Oh, and if you're here past normal work hours,
就可以坐公♥司♥的豪华轿车
Of course you have access to the meade town cars,
还可以去健身房♥和蒸汽房♥
As well as the gym and steam room.
这是你的身份卡 照片不错
And your new ID Badge. Nice picture.
是挺不错的 谢谢
It really is. Thank you.
我知道《风尚》是时尚杂♥志♥ 这点很好
I know Mode is a fashion magazine, and that's great.
我只是认为我们还可以
I just think that we could also
登一些真正有意义的故事
Be telling stories that matter, you know,
感动我们的读者
Touching people's lives?
对 我就喜欢看鞋子的照片
Yeah, I just like the pictures of the shoes.
是的 鞋子 鞋子很好
Yeah. No, the shoes are...The shoes are great.
我也有大把这样的主意
I have plenty of those kinds of ideas, too.
知道吗
You know,
我记得三年前接待你来报道
I remember checking you in three years ago
那时你才来工作 当时我想
When you first started working here, and I thought,
老天 我会在一个月内办理她的
God, I'll be processing that girl's exit paperwork
离职手续
Within a month.
恭喜你 好好享受新办公室
Congratulations. Enjoy your new office.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表