剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
妮可 我知道这很难 但我们会度过去的
Nico,I know it's hard,but we will get through this.
然后你也不用活在那晚的阴影下
And you will never have to relive that night again,
因为我们会编出一个新的
Because we will invent a new one.
天哪
Oh,my god!
-抱歉 -这可不是"抱歉"能解决的 贝蒂
- I'm sorry. - We are way beyond "sorry" at this point,Betty.
我不知道我还能说什么 我真的抱歉
Yeah,well,I don't know what else to say. And I am sorry.
听着 现在没时间了
Look,there's no time.
我们与罗伯特·帝坡罗有个大♥麻♥烦
We've got a big problem with Roberto Dipaolo.
-他威胁着要走 -什么
- He's threatening to walk. - What?!
我什么意见也没有 一切都很美好
I don't have a problem. Everything is fantastic.
能出现在合众国的这里是种荣耀
And what an honor to be here at the United Nations.
很好
Oh. Great.
如要有什么 尽管告诉我
Well,if there is anything you need,just let me know.
当然啦 你真是可爱
Oh,of course. Mmm,you are such a darling!
我爱这些 这里的全部
Uh,and I love all the...the things going on here.
谢谢
Oh,thank you.
罗伯特不开心
Roberto is not happy.
他看上去挺好的
Um,he seemed okay
不 不开心 他不想当坏人
No,not happy! Roberto doesn't like to be the bad guy.
他雇了我来宣泄他的不悦
He hired me to be unhappy for him.
所以为什么你不告诉我
So why don't you take me through what you were doing
你男朋友失踪那晚你在做什么
The night of your boyfriend's disappearance?
说吧 妮可 我们没什么好隐瞒的
Go ahead,nico. We have no secrets.
我们当时都有些不开心
Well,um,we were both kind of depressed.
强森刚甩了我 我妈妈又失去了宝宝
Jonathan just dumped me. my mom recently lost a child
抱歉 我并不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
但是我们得继续生活
Yes,but we move on,
这就是为什么我和尼克要共度"相聚时刻"
Which is why Nico and I wanted to spend some "us" time
忘却所有的不快
A night where we could just forget about everything else.
我们最开始去看了《假结婚》
We started by going to see "the proposal."
我们笑了
Oh,did we laugh...
还哭了
And cried.
然后去“美味惊喜”吃了些招牌冻热巧克力
And then we went to serendipity for frozen hot chocolates.
女人会为了巧克力去做任何事情
Women will do anything to get their chocolate.
然后我们就回家了
And then we came home
看了很多集《吉尔莫女孩》[青春美剧]
And watched a "Gilmore girls" marathon
直到我们睡着了
Until we fell asleep.
就是那样
We're just like that.
尤其是他们说话那么快 我发誓 他们把我弄困了
Except they talk so fast. I swear,they make me dizzy.
我晕船的感觉都消失了
And I had just stopped being seasick.
晕船
Seasick?
你们为什么会晕船
Why were you seasick?
我们乘了辆交通艇去观赏夜间的城市
We took a water taxi to see the city at night.
是的 我知道这听起来很不实际
Yes,I know it sounds like a romantic thing,
但我们不在乎
But we didn't care.
有些时候你就是要
Sometimes you just need to
犒劳一下自己
Do those kind of things for yourself.
好的
Okay.
我想我已经知道我所需要的了
I think I have all that I need for now.
我会保持联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
谢谢 两位女士
Thank you,ladies.
我把你要求的与帝坡罗的合同弄好了
I did dipaolo's contracts that was what you asked me to do.
很好
Okay,great.
他的附加条款有点问题
Well,there's a problem with his rider.
原本应该有种奇趣形状的巧克力在他的
There's supposed to be an assortment
演员休息室里 但显然
Of fun-sized chocolates in his greenroom,but apparently--
贝蒂 你让我去帮他做书面工作
Betty,you asked me to do his paperwork,
-不是去为他购买♥♥零食 -对
- Not go shopping for snacks. - Right.
但我觉得你应该去做就对了
But I thought you would just,you know,do it.
你觉得这次拍摄没有你去指导
Okay,it's darling that you thought this shoot
会很吸引人吗
Would somehow come together without you to guide it.
我在指导啊 当然你在
I've been guiding it. Of course you have.
一个资深编辑的善意建议
Some friendly advice from a senior editor--
没人是你的朋友 如果你希望什么事做好
No one is your friend. If you want something done right,
那就亲自去做
You do it yourself.
我本能昨晚就给你这个建议
I could've given you this advice last night
当我们工作到很晚的时候 但是
While we were working late,but...
你又在哪
Where were you again?
好吧 你说得很清楚了
Okay,you made your point.
这里怎么了
What is going on here?
我不知道 我不懂俄语
I wouldn't know. I don't speak russian,
她俩也没有在说英语
And I don't think those two speak any english.
小姐们 打扰下
Um,ladies,excuse me? Ladies?
-苏珊娜在哪 她负责这些模特 -在那
- where's Suzanne? She's in charge of models. - over there.
苏珊娜
Suzanne!
我知道是你要她签约国际模特
Now I know you asked her to book international models.
-你跟她说了要签约翻译了吗 -翻 什么
- Did you ask her to book interpreters,too? - Inter--what?
奥尔加 别 别动手
Um,Olga,no. No hitting!
你会把裙子撕坏的 苏珊娜
Please,you're gonna tear the dresses. Suzanne!
她以前不过是个像我一样的接待员
I mean,she was a receptionist just like me,
现在她得意的日子到来了
And now the highlight of her day is getting groped
-靠勾引门童 -那是你的专利啊
- By serge the doorman? - That's the highlight of your day.
-我知道 -曼迪 我们两个讨论这个
- I know. - Mandy,look. We've discussed this.
当你的年华远去的时候 我们给你整整容
When your looks start to go,we are buying you new ones.
我知道 我知道 但是不仅仅是那个
I know, I know. But it's not just that.
我想好的事情总会发生我在身上
I guess I assumed things would always come to me
因为我的美貌
Because I'm pretty.
只要人们都看你的左面
Well,as long as people only look at your left side,
他们会的 但是如果他们不会呢 小马
They will. But what if they don't,Marc?
但如果好的事不会发生在我身上呢
What if things don't just come to me?
如果好的事情不来了 而我要去争取呢
What if I have to go to things?
我想我要得不只是那些
I think I want more than this.
我不要当一辈子接电♥话♥的
I can't be a receptionist forever.
天哪 那是一个很大的决定
Oh,my god. This is really huge.
你要怎么做呢
what are you gonna do?
我要电♥话♥切到语♥音♥留言
I'm gonna send the phones to voice mail
然后去喝个烂醉
And go drink my face off.
你好 小马 我可以跟你谈谈吗
Hey,Marc. Hi. Can I talk to you for a second?
那决定于你
That depends on how much
是不是要打我骂我
finger-wagging and lip-smacking there's going to be.
没有 除非你不停下来 停
None, unless you keep that up. Stop!
对不起 我只是
Sorry, I'm just...
我来这是想谈谈贾斯汀
I'm here to talk about Justin.
我没有跟他说过一句话
I haven't said a word to him.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我需要你帮我理清楚
I need you to help me figure out
怎么能让贾斯汀跟我谈
How to get Justin to start talking to me again.
那是你的第一个错误
Well,that's your first mistake.
他来见我因为他想
He only came to me because he wants
跟一个懂他的人谈
To talk to someone who understands him.
我当然懂他
I understand him.
他认为我不能
He just thinks that I don't.
-你是他的妈妈 -所以呢
- You're his mom. - So?
有些方面
There are a couple of areas
我懂得比较多一点
Where... I have an edge.
只是...
Well,it's just...
只是不想看到你的儿子
It's not easy to see your son
在人生的一段路上走得艰难
Going through something so hard,
我只是想做点什么
And I want to do something.
你关心发生在你儿子身上的点点滴滴
Well, you care about what happens to him.
这不是每个人都能做到的
Not everybody has that.
你觉得你能帮我开导开导他吗
Well, do you think maybe you could talk to him?
我的意思是如果他来你这的话
I mean, if he-- If he comes to you again?
-可以 我可以帮你 -好的
- Yeah, I could do that. - Okay.
还有
Oh, uh, just...
如果是很大的事 或许你可以告诉我
If it's something really big,maybe you could tell me?
我 好的 我答应你
Oh. Well, I-I-- Yeah, I could do that.
好的
Okay.
他们来自不同国家
They are from different countries.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表