剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Worry not, youngling.
别担心 年轻人
It just so happens,
就这样发生了
I was head cheerleader in college,
我曾经是大学拉拉队队长
And I happen to know a move or two.
我正巧知道几个动作
So this water
这些水
Is from the community of the phoenix?
是凤♥凰♥社送来的
Yeah, it's full of vitamins, and look,
是啊 含丰富维他命 还有
The cups have inspirational sayings on them from Bennett.
杯子上有来自本奈特的祝福
"If it's a mess, it's a message."
"烂摊子也可以是启示"
I think I get it.
我想我明白了
You know, the community's really changed my life, Betty.
这个社团真的改变了我生活 贝蒂
I just--I feel better
我感觉更好了
You know, more energy.
精力充沛
Natalie's got me on this great diet.
娜塔丽让我加入了超棒的节食计划
It's raw food, phoenix water and that's it.
吃生食 喝凤♥凰♥水 就这些
You don't think you need more than that?
你不觉得你需要更多吗
You want half my muffin?
你想要我的半块松饼吗
Muffin... Or poison?
松饼还是毒药
Come on.
拜托
Um, I thought that was a muffin.
我认为那个是块松饼
You know, cleansing is so important.
你要知道 净化身体很重要
Once you get rid of all those toxins,
一旦你摆脱这些毒素
It's just amazing the clarity you have.
你就会拥有惊人的清晰度
It's also amazing how much you have to pee. Excuse me.
我想你尿尿的次数也很惊人 对不起
Should I be worried about my son?
我应该为我儿子担心吗
I'd ask him myself,
我亲自去问问他
But we're not really in that place right now.
但我们现在真的没那气氛谈
Well, he is acting a little loopy,
嗯 他现在像个小疯子
But if this community
但是如果这个社团
Is helping him deal with Molly's death,
帮他顺利度过莫丽去世的伤痛
Then I'm trying to keep an open mind about it.
因此我试着用开放的心态来对待
I do like his new necklace.
我的确很喜欢他的新项链
Ah, just the girl I wanted to see.
嗯 找到我想见的女孩了
I was talking to Betty, Mrs. Meade.
我刚对贝蒂说话 米德夫人
You're not a girl.
您不是女孩了
I would never call you a girl.
我绝对不会喊你女孩
Well, I'm glad that's cleared up.
嗯哈 我很高兴你澄清了
Now I won't spend the afternoon texting
现在我不用花整个下午发短♥信♥
and worrying about boys.
还有为男孩们苦恼了
I should talk less. Matt?
我应该少讲话 马特
Oh, um, your assignment for the "fearless" issue.
你"无所畏惧"特辑的任务
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Wait
等下
Matt, horoscopes and cosmetic of the month?
马特 这个月的星座和化妆品
I'm not getting a features article?
我不做专题了吗
Look, I really wanted to give you one,
听着 我真的想给你一份
But once the senior editors picked what they wanted,
但是一旦资深编辑选到他们想要的
All that was left was a P.O.V. Piece--
其他剩下的就是小文章了
You know, an editor's personal story of fearlessness.
你要知道 一个编辑无所畏惧的个人故事
I just thought that Megan would be better for that.
我刚刚还觉得梅根会做得更好
Can you sign this?
你能签这个吗
W-why?
为 为什么
I'm--i'm just as fearless as Megan.
我和梅根一样无所畏惧
What, are--are you smiling? Why are you smiling?
什么 你在笑吗 你为什么笑
No, I'm not. Thank you.
不 我没有 谢谢
Okay, I am
好 我是在笑
But it's just, look,
但是这只是 听着
Don't get mad, but when I think of you,
别生气 但是当我想到你
I think of someone
我会用的形容词
Who's a little, I don't know, cautious.
应该是 怎么说 小心谨慎
Maybe you're thinking of the old Betty,
也许你是想到了原来的贝蒂
'cause the new Betty is fearless.
因为新贝蒂是无所畏惧的
Uh, look, no bangs!
哦 看 没刘海
Okay, look, nothing is set in stone.
好的 看 没东西是永恒不会的
Give me some pitches. I'd love to hear them.
给我一些意见 我喜欢听到他们
Okay.
没问题
But something a little bit more dangerous
但看都不看内容
Than turning in a story without proofreading it.
就抄袭整个故事更加危险
I would never do that.
我永远不会那么做的
I do not appreciate blackmail calls
我不欣赏在工作日
In the middle of a workday.
打勒索电♥话♥过来
Detective, you will have the money when I get the money.
侦探 当我有钱你就会拿到钱了
Never cover up a murder for your daughter.
绝不要为你女儿而掩饰一桩谋杀
Well, if you have one fault
如果你犯了这个错
It's that you love too much.
那是因为你爱得太深
Willie, I'm really starting to get worried.
威莉 我真的开始焦虑了
If you can't come up with the money,
如果你不能提供这钱
You and Nico will go to jail.
你和妮可将进监狱
I'm aware of that, Marc.
我意识到了 马克
Get on the phone.
去打电♥话♥
I want you to call "Vogue," "EllE," "Bazaar."
我要你给《Vogue》《ELLE》《芭莎》打电♥话♥
Tell them that Wilhelmina Slater
告诉他们威廉敏娜·斯莱特
is available for modeling,
随时有空当模特
Willing to do a cover.
乐意拍封面
What? It's just...
什么 这个只是
Models today tend to be...
当今模特趋势是
Um, they often, and this is a terrible thing,
嗯 他们经常 这是件很恐怖的事情
But usually what they're looking for...
但是通常他们想找的...
Yes, I know I'm not 19, but there are plenty of models
是 我知道我不是19岁了
That are in their late 30s.
但是现在也有年过三十的模特
They can do wonders with airbrushing. Yes.
经过特殊处理之后也能重现昔日光彩
A Wilhelmina Slater cover will sell magazines.
威廉敏娜·斯莱特拍得封面一定会大卖♥♥
So unless you can come up with another way to get money,
除非你想出其它赚钱的方法
Start calling.
现在就给我打电♥话♥
Daniel, you think of me as fearless, right?
丹尼尔 你觉得我无所畏惧吗
I mean, someone who takes risks?
我意思是 我会冒险
Sure. I mean, look at you. No bangs, right?
当然 看看你 没有刘海了
Yeah.
是
Okay.
好吧
It just seems like everyone thinks of me
只是每个人都觉得我
As this cautious person,
做事中规中矩
And maybe I was in the past.
但或许那是以前的我
But now I want to be fearless.
但现在我想要变得无所畏惧
Well, you can be. How?
你可以的 要怎么做
Well...
噢
"do the thing you never do."
做从未做过的事
Bobby!
波比
Hey, what's up, chipmunk?
喂 有什么事 花栗鼠
Well, it's not "chipmunk" anymore. It's Betty.
我不在是花栗鼠了 我是贝蒂
And this bad girl wants to date you.
现在我这个坏女孩想要跟你约会
Hey, sweetie, what's up?
喂 甜心 什么事
Hey, you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
喂 你还好吗 是 我没事
Okay.
好吧
Um, uh, sorry.
对不起
I wanted to ask you something.
我想问你件事
Yeah, anything.
可以 任何事
I was wondering if...
我只想问你是否
I mean, only if you have time...
如果你有时间
If maybe... What do you need, chipmunk?
如果可以 你要什么 花栗鼠
If you would want to, um...
如果你愿意
Teach me how to drive?
教我怎么开车
Yeah, of course!
当然可以
Is that all you wanted? I mean, you seem a little nervous.
那就是你想要的 你看起来有些紧张
Well... I also wanted this.
我还想要
Is that all you wanted? I mean, you seem a little nervous.
那就是你想要的 你看起来有些紧张
Yep. That's it.
是的 就那些
Hey! Hi!
我们回来了 你们好
Hey! how did cheerleading practice go?
喂 啦啦队训练的怎么样
This kid is a star.
这孩子简直就是一个腕
Honestly, it was like he was born to yell at girls.
他天生就是对女生大喊的料
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表