剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
You must be the artist.
你一定就是那位艺术家了
You know, I-I think there's been some--
我 我认为这有些...
I've gotta be honest with you.
我得和你说实话
When I first saw your work, meh.
我第一眼见你的作品时
But then I saw these pieces--
但当我看到这些画时
The texture, the depth--
这构图 这内涵
The barely concealed hostility.
这几乎不加掩饰的对立
You've got yourself quite a little muse here.
她给了你很多灵感
Come. People are dying to meet you,
过来 人们迫不及待地想见你
And not just people... People!
不仅仅是普通人 还有大人物
Betty.
贝蒂
Mija, I... I don't know what to say.
女儿 我 我不知道该怎么说
Hey, I do. The dude can paint!
我知道 那小子还会画画
I did this so that Matt would be
我这么做是为了让马特
Passionate about his art.
重燃对艺术的激♥情♥
But all his art is about me.
但他的艺术都和我有关
Well, that's not true.
不是这样的
Okay, there is a theme,
好吧 他有他的主题
But look, there's a nice landscape over here
瞧 那有一幅漂亮的风景画
With trees and snow.
有树有雪
And look. I don't see you here.
看 这上面没你
Why do all the deers have braces?
为什么所有的鹿都带牙套
I have to go find Matt.
我得去找马特
I'm gonna go have a pomatini.
我要去喝杯石榴马丁尼
Why don't you ask him about the receipt?
你为什么不问问他发♥票♥的事
Receipt? What's he talking about?
发♥票♥ 他在说什么
Oh, he worries, you know?
他只是担心
About the tv, like if it breaks or something,
担心电视 万一坏了或是别的什么
And we have to return it.
我们就不得不退掉
There's a receipt, right?
有发♥票♥的 是吧
Don't worry about the receipt, okay?
别担心发♥票♥ 好吗
Anything goes wrong with the tv, I'll get you a new one.
如果电视有问题 我会再给你弄个新的
I'm gonna get a drink.
我去拿点喝的
I love it.
我太喜欢了
It reminds me of late peria drusenferd.
它让我想起了已故的佩里亚
Oh. Oh, French is so beautiful.
哦 哦 法语真美
That was English. Oui.
那是英语 是的
Hey, betty. Great show.
嗨 贝蒂 这画展真棒
Hey, guys, have you seen Matt?
嘿 伙计们 你们看见马特了吗
The real Matt or the Matt who's a human sacrifice
是真的马特还是那个人类牺牲品马特
And you're an Aztec warrior cutting out his heart?
被你这个阿兹台克勇士割了心
Or the Matt who's an astronaut
或者是宇航员马特
And you're an alien embr bursting out of his chest?
你是个从他胸口爬出来的外星人
Okay, I get it. What is that?
好的 我知道了 那是什么
Oh, this? I bought it.
哦 这个 我买♥♥的
I don't know why,
我不明白为什么
But it just kind of spoke to me.
觉得它在跟我说话
excuse me.
不好意思
Troy, where are you?
特洛伊 你在哪
Did you follow the directions I gave you? Uh-huh.
你是否按我说的方向走的 啊
Connecticut. Great.
康涅狄格州 好的
keep going. You're almost here.
继续走 你快到了
poor, poor little duckling.
可怜的 可怜的小鸭鸭
Shut up.
闭嘴
We should be going.
我们该走了
We don't want to miss Matt's big night.
可别错过马特的大日子
You want to explain this to me?
请你解释一下这个
Where did you get this? It doesn't matter.
你从哪拿到这个的 这没关系
You told me you got rid of the baby.
你告诉我你处理了那个孩子
And I did,
是的
Just not the way we discussed.
只是不是用我们讨论过的方法
You lied to me. I'm sorry.
你对我撒谎了 我很抱歉
I should have told you.
我应该告诉你
But everything's fine. I-I went to south dakota.
但是一切都很顺利 我 我去了南达科他州
He's doing very well.
他过的很好
What? You saw him?
什么 你见他了
Tell me he doesn't know I'm the father.
告诉我他不知道我是他的父亲
No, he doesn't. Wh-wh-wh-why would you ask me that?
不 他不知道 为 为 为 为什么你这么问
Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because I spent my entire life
哦 我不知道 可能是因为我用了毕生精力
Building my business and my career,
来发展我的事业
And now you tell me there's some little bastard out there
而现在你告诉我有个私生子在外面
Who could just waltz in here and demand his cut!
想要分我的财产
Cal, he's our son.
卡尔 他是我们的儿子
I already have a son!
我已经有一个儿子了
This is... A fire
这是 一场火
That I'm gonna have to piss on before I get burned.
在我被烧死之前我要熄灭它
I just--Claire, what were you thinking,
我只是 克莱尔 你在想什么
That you would just go out
你以为只要出去
And find our long lost little boy
找我们遗失多年的小男孩
And we'd wind up happily ever after? Is that it?
然后我们就会幸福了 是吗
You couldn't have just had the abortion?
你就不能当作流产了吗
Matt!
马特
Do you know how humiliated I am?
你知道我有多么的羞辱吗
These paintings are my private thoughts.
这些画是我的私人的
No one was supposed to see them.
不应当拿出来展示
They make me look crazy.
把我弄得像个疯子
Well, they make me look like a monster.
恩 他们还使我看起来像个怪兽呢
Is this really how you feel about me?
这是你对我的真实感觉吗
I painted most of them when we were broken up.
它们大多是在我们分手的时候画的
There are good ones, too.
也有些好的
Those aren't selling for quite as much.
它们不应该卖♥♥这么贵
There's a bidding war
这是个竞购战
On the one of me climbing the Empire state building,
有一幅是我爬帝国大厦
Holding you in my giant, hairy hand.
用我大大的毛绒绒的手拉着你
Look, it is just an outlet, Betty.
看 这只是个发泄方式 贝蒂
What, you've never felt angry with me?
什么 你从没对我生气过吗
Never secretly thought I was acting like a jerk?
从来没在心里认为我是个混♥蛋♥
No! I mean, yes, of course, everyone feels that,
不 我的意思是 是的 当然 每个人都会生气
But we don't hang it in a gallery.
但我们不把它挂在画廊里
I didn't hang them in a gallery. You did.
我从没把它们挂在画廊里 是你挂的
Why did you do this?
为什么你这么做
Because I... I wanted to surprise you.
因为我 我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to help you feel passionate about something.
我想让你对一些其他的事产生激♥情♥
I feel passionate...about us.
我对咱俩感到有激♥情♥
No, Matt,
不 马特
About something other than us.
对除我们以外的事
We spend every minute of every day together.
我们每天的每一分钟都在一起
We wake up together. We go to work together.
我们一起醒来 我们一起去上班
We eat together. We brush our teeth together.
我们一起吃饭 我们一起刷牙
I'm sorry you feel smothered by our relationship.
我很抱歉让你对我们的关系感到窒息
No, that's what I'm saying.
不 这就是我要说的
And maybe the problem isn't that I have too much passion,
可能问题不是我有太多激♥情♥
It's that you don't feel enough.
而是你没有足够的激♥情♥
Mom? I thought you and Cal were going to Matt's show.
妈妈 我以为你和卡尔去马特的画展了
We had a change of plans.
我们改变了计划
Okay.
好的
Look, I was thinking aut our conversation today
看 我在想我们今天的谈话
About cal.
关于卡尔的
Let's not talk about cal.
我们别再提卡尔
Believe me, I'd rather not.
相信我 我也不想
Just, uh...
只是 恩
Wanted to say I'm sorry.
想说抱歉
I did let it get personal.
我确实带有个人感情
I meant what I said about Meade being a family business,
我的意思是我说的关于米德为了家族企业
Our family business.
我们的家族企业
I won't let him come bween you and me.
我不想让他介入你我之间
Thank you.
谢谢
Mmm! Thank you.
恩 谢谢
Oh, my god! Ha you tried these bacon-wrapped thingies?
哦 上帝啊 你试过这些包着培根的东西吗
To die! Hilda, you better slow down
好吃得要死 希尔达 你最好慢点儿
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表