剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
What should I do, wilhelmina?
我该怎么做 威廉敏娜
Oh, remember, if you happen to slip up,
记住 如果你一时无法自持
I am always here for you,
我一直在这里支持你
because that's what a sponsor's for.
这就是保证人的义务
Oh, I really love it here.
我真的喜欢这里
At this one fashion show, they served a sandwich
有一场秀 主办方提供了一种三明治
that was bread, butter and french fries.
就是面包加黄油 再加炸薯条
That's disgusting.
那真恶心
It was amazing--
简直是令人惊叹
Carbs, fat and carbs.
碳水化合物 脂肪和碳水化合物
It was a miracle. The miracle is,
那真是个奇迹 奇迹是
you still eat like that and look as good as you do.
你一直吃那些东西 却不改美貌
Oh, thank you. You, too.
谢谢 你也是
Mmm, it's so nice to actually see London.
真的出来看看伦敦真是不错
I've been stuck indoors at fashion shows
一到这里我就整天闭门埋头
ever since I got here.
在时装秀里
Yawn.
无聊死了
No, not yawn. I really enjoyed it.
一点也不 我真的很享受
Double yawn. I'm serious!
更无聊了 我认真的
I saw two lines that were completely innovative,
我看到两个系列真是很新颖
and most of the rest of them were surprisingly on trend.
剩下的大部分也都引领潮流
Look at you.
看看你
You are a "Mode"-y robot. You're a mo-bot.
你就是个《风尚》机器人 你是个"风器人"
I am not a mo-bot.
我不是"风器人"
I am betty. I am a mo-bot.
我是贝蒂 我是"风器人"
I care about fashion. I am... on trend.
我很关注时尚 我 很潮的
Okay, I know what this is.
好了 我知道这是怎么回事
This is you doing your little button-pushy flirty thing
你就是在很有目的性地调情
just to get to me. No, no, I'm not.
就为了迷住我 不 不 我没有
Yes, you are. You are flirting.
是 你就是 你在调情
I'm not flirting.
我没有
I am Gio. I am flirting.
我是乔 我就是在调情
I'm not flirting.
我没调情
It is okay. I am flirting, too.
没关系的 我也在调情
Betty, I'm engaged. I am
贝蒂 我订婚了 我
What?
什么
Is it just me, or is it weird
是我的错觉 还是你之前都
that you didn't ention you were engaged right away?
没提到你已经订婚了这事真的很奇怪
Why? You disappointed?
为什么 你失望了
Hurts a little you can't have me, doesn't it, Suarez?
没能拥有我 有点小受伤吧 苏亚雷斯
No! It doesn't hurt.
不 根本没受伤
I'm just saying
我只是觉得
that if I were your fiancee,
如果我是你的未婚妻
I would think it was weird
我会觉得
that you picked up your ex-girlfriend at a bar
从酒吧里面带你的前女友出来
and took her on a romantic stroll.
还跟她夜幕下漫步 太变♥态♥了
What? I did not pick you up.
什么 我没带你出来
You flashed me.
你对我秀内衣
It was a dare,
那是大冒险
and I was supposed to be flashing a complete stranger.
我秀内衣的对象应该是陌生人才是
Why are you still working at "Mode"? What?
你为什么还在《风尚》工作 什么
What--what does that have to do with anything?
这有什么关系吗
I thought you wanted to write about things that mattered,
我以为你想写点什么有意义的东西
like that crap you put in your blog.
就像你博客里的那些废话一样
What do you know about my blog?
你了解我的博客吗
What, you read my blog?
怎么 你看过我的博客
Don't get all excited, but, yeah, I've read it.
别这么兴奋 不过 是的 我看过
At least I did until you stopped posting.
至少我一直看到你停止更新
I know. I'm busy.
我知道 我很忙
I'm an editor now.
我现在是个编辑
And I'm interviewing
我在准备面试
to write a fashion column for another magazine.
要为另一本杂♥志♥写一个时尚专栏
That's a job you never dreamed of.
那可不是你梦想要得到的工作吧
Fashion has been good to me, okay?
时尚对我很好 好吗
And since I've been doing it for a while,
当我♥干♥了一阵之后
people actually respect me--
人们真的会尊重我
as hard as that might be for you to believe.
也许你就是不能相信吧
And, okay, you know what? The perks are nice.
还有 报酬很不错
So you've gotten comfortable?
所以你感觉很舒服了
I'm not comfortable.
我没有说我很舒服
Oh, you're comfortable.
你就是很舒服
Stop. Gio, don't.
好了 乔 别说了
Don't do that thing that you always do,
不要还是像以前一样
The "I'm Gio, I'm always right!"
"我是乔 我永远是对的"
Look, I'm just saying, hey, I'm just saying...
听着 我就是说 就是说
"I'm--know everything."
"我无所不知"
I'm just saying, what was supposed to be
那本来只是你的垫脚石
a stepping stone for you has completely become your path.
可它现在完全成了你脚下走的路了
It's not my path!
那不是我的路
It's-- everything that I'm doing
我之所以做这些事
i-is just so that one day,
就是为了有一天
I can create the magazine that I want.
我能创办一本属于自己的杂♥志♥
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Because from where I'm standin it seems like
因为在我看来 你只是
you're scared to focus on what you really care about.
在逃避你内心的真实想法
And you're getting more and more involved
你越来越多地为了一些
in something that doesn't even matter to you.
你不在意的事而忙碌
You know what, Gio?
知道吗 乔
I haven't even seen you in, like, years,
我已经 好几年没见你了
and you show up
你就这么出现
and you think that in one hour you know my entire life?
觉得你才用一小时就了解我的人生
Well, guess what? You don't.
好了 你根本不了解
I have to go back to my sister.
我要回我姐姐那里了
I think you'll like this place.
我想你肯定喜欢这里
It's even better than the last one.
比上一个地方还好
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, take it easy. That's 50-year-old single malt.
慢点喝 那可是50年的单一麦芽
What, so I don't deserve the good stuff?
那又怎样 我就不能喝好酒吗
Look...
听着
I realize you haven't had it easy,
我知道 你一直都很紧张
and I want you to know that there is no way
我想告诉你的是 我们不可能
we're gonna send you home empty-handed, okay?
让你空手而归的
What?
什么
This is for you.
这是给你的
You gotta be kidding me.
开玩笑呢吧
No, no. I'm happy to do it, Tyler.
不 这是我心甘情愿的 泰勒
U-you're actually trying to buy me off, huh?
你这是要收买♥♥我吗
No, I'm trying to help. Hey, what are you doing?
我只是想帮你 你这是干什么
All right. Guys, come on. All right. Guys, come on.
好了 伙计们 好了
Let's take it up the street, all right?
换个地儿打架 好吧
No, no. We're fine, we're fine.
不 我们没事 没事
Are you really that afraid of me, huh?
你是真的这么害怕我吗
What?
什么
Think I'm gonna make problems for you, little rich boy, huh?
以为我会给你找麻烦吗 富二代帅哥
Tyler, take it easy. You're missing--What are you--
泰勒 冷静点 你没有... 你干什么
Wait, wait! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Tyler, listen--
等等 别 别 别 泰勒 听着
Christina, you know what's really weird?
克里斯蒂娜 你知道最有意思的是什么吗
You're, like, a big, fancy designer in London,
你在伦敦 是个大牌设计师
and I'm a big shot stylist in New York.
而我在纽约 是个大牌造型师
You're a stylist now?
你当造型师了
Well, not in the sense that I have any clients,
倒不是说我现在有客户了
but I do get to combine all of my favorite interests--
我只是把我所有的爱好都结合起来
Criticizing people, shopping and promoting world thinness.
批评别人 购物 还有宣传骨感美
Believe it or not,
信不信由你
she really is talented.
她的确很有才
It's true. I am.
没错 我就是
Christina, this might be the beer and the Jager
克里斯蒂娜 也许是啤酒和炸♥弹♥酒
and the tequila talking,
还有龙舌兰的缘故 不过我想说
but I'm really proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
No, you're a big success!
你真的很成功
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表