剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Betty, what are you doing?
贝蒂 你在干嘛
People can see us
大家会看到我们的
I know. We don't have to hide anymore.
我知道的 我不想再躲躲藏藏的了
But what about all the code of ethics stuff?
那些道德准则怎么办
I was taking it too seriously. I can do that.
我担心过度了 我可以的
So I was thinking maybe
我在想也许今晚我可以
I could be your date to the premiere tonight?
和你一起出席首映式
I would love that,
非常乐意
but let me just call my mom first and cancel.
让我通知我妈不用来了
Wait. You were gonna take your mom?
等等 你邀请了你妈妈吗
I know. I'm lame.
我知道我很差劲的
But she kinda lives for every opportunity
但她很珍惜每一个
to come into the city and see a celebrity.
进城参观看名人的机会
That's not lame. That's sweet.
你不差劲 那很孝顺
No, stop, stop. You can't cancel on her.
别别别 你不能取消
Why not? I would rather go with you.
为什么 我更希望跟你一起去
That's also very sweet, but you should take your mom.
那非常好 但是你得和你妈妈一起去
I can go later in the week. You sure?
我以后还有机会的 你确定吗
Yes. Now go. You have to get ready. Okay.
是的 走吧 你好准备一下 好吧
Break a leg!
路上小心
Ugh. Okay. Well, this hair isn't getting any better.
这发型没有好到哪里去
Let's just go.
我们走吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Why are we sitting?
为什么我们还不出发
I'm freaking out.
我很紧张
I have to kiss Lily in our scene tonight.
今晚表演时我得吻莉莉
You have to kiss lily?
你得吻她吗
But I thought you liked this girl, right?
你喜欢那女孩 对吧
Isn't this a good thing?
这难道不好吗
Yeah, we've just never rehearsed it,
只是我们从来没有亲吻过
and our first kiss is gonna be onstage.
我们的初吻是在台上表演
What if she thinks that I'm... bad?
如果她觉得我很糟糕怎么办
Okay, well...
好吧
If you think about it,
如果你在担心这个问题
you're in a pretty good place.
你的状态已经不错了
You actually like the girl you have to kiss.
你真的喜欢这个女孩
So just let... your feelings take over.
所以跟着感觉走吧
And you won't be...
你不会很
Bad.
糟糕的
If you kiss someone with feeling,
如果你是饱含深情的亲吻一个人的话
They know it,
他们会体会到的
and you know it.
你也会知道的
It's like...
就像
It's like everything else goes gray,
世上其他的一切都失去了色彩
And... You're the only two people left in the whole world.
只剩下你们俩个人
Thanks.
谢谢
I feel better now.
现在我感觉好多了
Good.
很好
I've never felt more alone.
这下就剩我一个人了
Off we go!
我们走吧
Excuse me.
打扰了
Ooh! Sorry.
对不起
Did I hit you? I'm sorry.
我有没有伤到你 对不起
Oh. Are those for one of the actors?
这些是送给演员的吗
No, the playwright. We're seeing each other.
不 是送给剧作家的 我们在约会
Zachary boule? Really?
扎克里·鲍拉 真的吗
Really. I mean, I was supposed to sit with him,
真的 我本该和他坐在一起的
But he's bringing his mother instead,
可他要带他母亲来
And I couldn't just not come, so I used my press pass.
我实在想来 所以就用了记者证进来
Actually I thought I'd get a better seat.
我还以为能占个佳座
Not that these are bad seats. These are great seats.
我不是说这里不是佳座 这里也不错
Sure. Let's just hope the play is as good as that story.
当然 我们祈祷戏剧和故事一样精彩吧
Oh, there he is.
喔 他来了
Zach. Zach!
扎克 扎克
Hi! I made it.
我来了
I know this is gonna sound insensitive,
我知道这么问很没同情心
But you're gonna sit down, right?
但你会坐下吧
No, um...
不 嗯
I have to go. Excuse me. Sorry.
我得走了 对不起 对不起
Sorry. Excuse me. Excuse me. I'm sorry.
对不起 打扰了 很抱歉
Excuse me. Shh!
对不起
Mama? Mama, where are ya? I can't see ya.
妈妈 妈妈 你在哪里 我看不见你
I'm here, rita.
我在这里 丽塔
I had some trouble getting back here
我在回来的路上
Through the fog.
遇到了大雾
Run on down and help me with this dirt.
快来帮我推这些垃圾
Was daddy with you?
爸爸和你在一起吗
Oh, he's held up by mr. Wilkins.
他被威尔金先生留下了
Sorry. I didn't mean--
对不起 我不是故意的
His mare's workin' through a fever.
他家的母马发烧了
sorry again. I'm sorry. He'll be back in a bit.
对不起 他马上就回来
How was I supposed to know
我怎么知道
She was gonna come down the aisle? That's so clich?
她会从观众席上台 太老土了
This isn't what I thought it would be.
我没想到事情会变成这样
Then what are you saying?
你在说什么
Tell him, beatrice.
告诉他 碧翠
I'm saying good-bye.
我要和你分手
That's not how you say good-bye.
你不能这样说分手
Oh, my god. I think this is it.
喔 老天 我想就是这里
What? This is what?
什么 什么这里
Oh, my.
喔 我的天
Terrific! That was terrific!
太棒了 实在是太棒了
A little better in rehearsal,
比排练时差了点
But that was good.
不过也不错
Oh, dear god,
喔 上帝啊
Would you please knock it off?
你能不能消停一会儿
Oh. I'm sorry.
喔 抱歉
I assumed by the zombielike complexion
我还以为你这种半植物人
And the occasional death rattle you wouldn't mind.
不在乎催命的打字声
Ouch.
嘴真毒
Save it for those poor kids you torture all day.
别折磨那些孩子了 你都折腾一天了
Those kids are my employees.
那些孩子是我的职员
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
我可不指望你能理解
I have a business to run.
我是做大事业的人
Oh, I understand.
喔 我懂
I used to be you.
我从前和你一样
You know, I'm gonna call the nurse.
我要打电♥话♥叫护士
You are clearly having a stroke.
很明显你中风了
You're a high-strung type "A" Bch
你是个高度紧张的头号♥贱♥人♥
Who doesn't give a damn about anything but her career.
除了工作 什么都不在乎
You see, this is why I wanted a private room.
这就是为什么我想住单人间
And let me tell you something.
我告诉你吧
You are getting old.
你老了
You heard me.
你听见了吗
You can paralyze your whole face.
你可以注射肉毒杆菌
You can lift your boobs, your butt and your neck
你可以一直提胸提臀 给脖子拉皮
Until you're 6 inches off the ground,
直到你缩成六英寸的身材
But you can't stop time.
可你不能停止时间
One day your precious job is gonna be done with you,
总有一天 你宝贝的工作会抛弃你
And all you're gonna be left with
而你只剩下
Is a bunch of missed holidays, skipped vacations...
一大堆错过的假期度假机会
And a son you haven't seen in 20 years.
二十年未曾往来的儿子
Hell, I might be a grandmother
天哪 我也许已经当了祖母
And not even know it,
我却无法知道
But I got stock options...
我有许多股票
And a bunch of toys I can't even play with.
还有一大堆我玩不了的玩具
Thank you so much for coming,
谢谢你的光临
but Ineed to find my friends.
但我现在要去找我的朋友
Okay, well, I love you. Mwah.
好 我爱你
Have a good time at the cast party,
庆祝派对玩得愉快点
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表