剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
but when you come through, you really come through.
但一旦你熬过来 就真的干得很好
That's right.
是的
Plus, we're having ourselves a little sidewalk picnic...
另外我们可以在人行道上吃点零食
Like we used to, except instead of candy bars and beer,
就像以前那样 不过不是糖果啤酒
we're gonna have actual food.
而是真正的食物
Oh! Mm-hmm, and prenatal vitamins.
孕妇维生素
Oh, my god. You think of everything.
老天 你考虑得真周全
Oh, it's home. Let me get this.
家里打来的 我接一下
Hi, honey. What's up?
宝贝 怎么了
It's Justin.
贾斯汀打的
Oh, no.
不
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Okay.
好的
All right.
好的
Just give me...
等我一会
No, Justin, it's fine. I'm not that far.
不 贾斯汀 没事
All right? Justin, don't worry.
我离得不远 别担心
Okay. I love you.
爱你
Okay, bye.
拜
He's sick.
他病了
No. How sick?
怎么样
Sick enough that I gotta go.
病到没我不行了
But I want you to stay. This was the best idea.
但我要你留下 最好这样
Unh-unh. I can't stay. Come on.
我不能留下
This is... this is Hilda week.
这是希尔达的一周
So what? You just have fun and come over tomorrow.
那又怎样 你留下 明天过来
You tell me all about it. So sweet. Thank you.
再跟我描述 太贴心了 谢谢
Have a good time. Stay. Have fun.
玩得开心 留下来
So after hearing Lee's amazing stories about Botswana,
听了李讲的博茨瓦纳的精彩故事
I dropped by the mission offices to drop off another check.
我去宣传办公室又查了一下
Really? I love that.
真的 太好了
God, Betty, what these people do.
贝蒂 这些人做的事
Here, I've gotta show you this. Look at this map.
我要给你看这个 看这个地图
Okay, here is the village,
这里是这个村庄
And this is how far away the river is.
这表示它离河有多远
Now they have a pump in their village because of us.
因为我们 他们得到了一个水泵
What?
怎么了
Nothing, I just... I've never seen you like this...
没事 我从未见过你这样
so excited and...
如此激动
I love that you're experiencing this.
我喜欢你这个样子
Good.
很好
Me,too, 'cause, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我也是 因为这就是我想跟你谈的
I spoke with Lee, and she said if I wanted,
我跟李说了 她说如果我愿意
I could volunteer for the next tour.
我可以志愿参加下一次旅行
For the what?
到哪去
For... for a tour of what?
到哪去的旅行
Of Africa? Yeah.
到非洲吗 是
Wait. Like, "Africa" Africa?
等等 你说的是在非洲的非洲吗
Yeah. Look... look, I know it sounds sudden,
是 我知道有些突然
but I want to do this.
但我想去
I want to leave with them next week.
我想下周跟他们一起去
Hello. I'm here to see Connor Owens.
你好 我找康纳·欧文
I'd like a table in the corner
我要一个角落的桌子
away from everyone else, please.
远离其他人 谢谢
It's funny how it only takes 20 bucks
有趣的是你和康纳结婚
and five minutes on the computer to get reordained
只用了20块钱和5分钟
to marry you and Connor,
在电脑上注册就行了
yet it's completely illegal for me to marry a man myself.
而我和男人结婚是完全非法的
Are you gonna bring that up every time I get married?
我每次结婚你都要说这个话题吗
Excuse me. What's his name again?
抱歉 再说一遍他的名字
Connor Owens. It says here he's been transferred.
康纳·欧文 上面说他转狱了
What? What are you talking about? Transferred where?
什么 你说什么 转到哪去了
I'm afraid I can't tell you that.
恐怕我不能说
But he's definitely no longer at this prison.
但他绝对不在这里了
This is not possible.
不可能
Connor Owens has not been transferred.
康纳·欧文没有转狱
You go get him and tell him
你们去告诉他
Wilhelmina Slater is here now for him.
威廉敏娜·斯莱特来这找他了
Go get him! Ma'am, he's gone.
去找他 女士 他走了
But there is an envelope for Wilhelmina Slater here.
但留了一个给威廉敏娜·斯莱特的信封
I don't want an envelope! I want him!
我不要信封 我要他
We're supposed to be getting married today, you fool!
我们今天本应结婚 傻子
Don't you think he would have told me
你不觉得如果要转狱
if he was being transferred? Oh! damn you!
他应该告诉我吗 见鬼
Connor you're gonna have to calm her down, or we will.
康纳 你得让她冷静 否则我们来做
Willie, maybe you should... No!
威莉 也许你应该 不
Did he do this? Did he make this happen?
他的主意吗 他要转狱的吗
He did, didn't he?
是他对吧
Answer me.
回答我
Willie...
威莉
Don't look at me like that.
别这样看着我
6 months? Why do you have to go for a whole 6 months?
6个月 为何你要去6个月
Well, they want you to commit to at least that long
他们规定至少承诺去6个月
so that they know you're serious.
表示你是认真的
Wait. At least that long?
等等 还是至少那么久
Matt, this is a big move.
马特 这是件大事
Betty...
贝蒂
Look, you said that I needed to find meaning in my life,
你说要我找到生活的意义
And you were right.
你是对的
And I've wasted so much time asking myself,
我浪费很多时间自问
What do I need? What do I want?
我需要什么 我要什么
But your story got me to ask a different question,
而你的故事告诉我问另一个问题
like what do other people need?
别人要什么
What is this gonna mean for us?
这对我们来说有什么影响
Would it have to change anything?
这不会改变什么的
How could it not?
怎么不会
Matt, you're gonna be living on the other side of the world
马特 你要去世界另一端
for a long time. I thought that you'd be happy for me.
那么久 我以为你会为我高兴
Look, I feel like there's some perfect thing
我现在
I'm supposed to say right now, and, uh...
是应该说好听的话
it's... this is big, and it's sudden,
但这事太大 太突然了
and... I don't know.
我不知道
I have to wash my hair for Wilhelmina.
我得为了威廉Տ娜去洗头
Look, I gotta... I have to go. Betty, look,
听着 我得走了 贝蒂
you said you wanted to inspire one person, and you did.
你说你想启迪某人 而你做到了
Africa? Matt can't survive in Africa.
非洲 马特不可能在那生存
It's crazy, right? Living in a house made of sticks,
太疯狂了对吧 在木头房♥里住
looking for a place to plug in his blow-dryer.
还得找吹风机插销
Please. Getting his hair all tall like that...
把他的头发吹起来
that takes a blowout. I know.
吹风机会爆的
It's just so Matt, you know?
太像马特做的事了
It's like, one minute he's a lawyer.
一分钟前他还是律师
The next, he's an artist. The next, he's African.
马上就成了艺术家 现在又要去非洲
And I'm just supposed to go along with all of it,
我可不想看他像走马灯一样
like I don't mind being another temporary thing in his life
搞得就连我成为他生活中的过眼云烟
that he will eventually move on from?
我也毫不在意似的
I mean, he should be considering me in this, right?
他做决定应该考虑我的感受对吧
Hey, I don't like to get all up in your business,
我不喜欢干涉你的事
But, hell yes, he should.
但 是的 他应该
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm-hmm. But I'm not allowed to say that.
但我不能这样说
No, because then I sound like a selfish monster
因为如果说了 我就像个自私的怪人
telling the person I love, "no, Matt,
阻止所爱之人 告诉他"不 马特
You can't go to Africa to help people."
你不能去非洲帮助别人"
Hey. You sound however you want.
你想怎样说都可以
Who's that? Papi's supposed to be at work.
那是谁 爸爸应该在工作
Ah, they crack me up.
真好笑
Bobby, what are you doing here? When did you get here?
波比 你在这干什么 何时来的
I got here about five minutes ago.
到这5分钟了
I brought this one
我带了这个
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表