剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
I think it's appropriately faux-modest, yet preachy.
我觉得太假 太罗嗦了
You should probably take a look at it, though.
你还是该自己看一下
Ugh, I don't care.
我不在乎了
Are you okay, willie?
你还好吗 威莉
I was worried when you raced out of here this morning.
今天早上你冲出去 我很担心
Everything is fine.
一切都好
But I need you to do some research.
但我需要你做点调查
See what dirt you can dig up on this--
看看你能从这个人身上挖到多少料
No. willie, please. I'm sorry, but I can't.
不 威莉 拜托 我不能
I took this job because I wanted to be a fashion editor,
我来这里工作是因为我想做时尚编辑
Not a blackmailer or a digger of dirt or--
而不是敲诈者或者狗仔队
Fond as I am of ascots and monocles--
或者让人认为我很喜欢八卦
A junior detective. I'm sorry.
作什么侦探 抱歉
I can't spend one more moment of my life
我不能再花费生命中的时间
Scrounging around in dumpsters,
在闲聊中挖料
Looking for horrible information on people.
找别人的小辫子了
Enough is enough. i-i can't do it anymore. I'm sorry.
够了 我不能再做了 抱歉
Nico killed her boyfriend.
妮可杀了她男朋友
I covered it up.
我替她瞒下了
This detective is blackmailing me,
这个侦探在勒索我
And I don't have the money.
我没有钱
I need to find out something on this guy
我要找到这个人的小辫子
Or we both go to jail.
不然我们两个就要去坐牢
Uh, I'll get right on it.
我这就去办
Amanda, hey! I'm going to wilhelmina's party.
阿曼达 我要去威廉敏娜的晚会
You found a friend? no.
你找到朋友了吗 没有
You found a date? no.
你找到对象了吗 没有
You found your dad? no. you're setting me up.
你找你老爸吗 不 你在给我挖坑
I'm taking you up on your offer.
我正打算考虑你的提议呢
No! okay.
不 好
And then four pages of minis--
然后是四页袖珍本
We're calling it "the thigh's the limit,"
我们叫它美♥腿♥尽头
And that's february.
那是二月号♥
Great. um, but where's the "wit and whimsy" column?
好 那智慧和奇想专栏在哪里
I was told that column was being cut.
他们告诉我那专栏被砍了
No, it's not being cut. I was very specific about that.
不 没有被砍 我很看重它的
Well, that's the message I got from your mother.
我是从你母亲那里得到消息的
What?
什么
I don't care if he's in a meeting.
我不管他是不是在开会
Oh, my god!
老天啊
Oh, my god.
老天啊
Daniel! I should have told you before about cal and me.
丹尼尔 我早该告诉你我和卡尔的事
I don't want to hear about it. but you deserve to know.
我不想听 但你应该知道
We were involved before. it was a long time ago,
我们之前就在一起了 很久以前
When your father and I were going through a particularly...
当时你父亲和我去一个特殊的
no, wait, are you saying you had an affair with him?
等等 你是说你以前就跟他有一腿
please, I'm trying to--
抱歉 我是想
Stop! okay? don't talk to me.
住嘴 不要和我说话
I told you, you should have let him go.
我告诉过你 你早该让他知道
That's easy for you to say,
说得容易
But I'm not that kind of a parent.
我可不是那样的家长
Maybe we just don't think the same
也许我们都没想过
When it comes to our kids. hmm.
如果这事发生在我们孩子身上
You know, maybe it's better
也许我们之间
That things didn't work out with ours.
什么都没有会更好
Why would you say something like that?
你怎么能那么说
You have no idea how hard that was for me.
你根本不知道我有多难
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Finally! everybody's here already.
才来 大家都到了
Oh, yeah! hey! spicy little tamale.
好 小辣酱
These are all your friends?
这些是你所有的朋友了吗
Yep. and they're all here to meet you. well...
对 他们都是来见你的
Amanda...
阿曼达
You said it was a mixer.
你说过是个综合性的好男人
Instead, it's a bunch of guys and me.
结果 确实一帮男人和我
God, would you stop talking about matt already!
天 你能不能不要再说马特了
who said anything about matt? betty, he has moved on.
谁说马特了 贝蒂 他已经看开了
You don't need him anymore. just get it together! what?
你不在需要他了 振作起来 什么
Betty? hey, it's, uh, it's Andy.
贝蒂 我是 我是安迪
Andy, my favorite barista.
安迪 最好的咖啡店员工
You gave me a free cookie with my coffee the other day,
你那天给我的咖啡送了块免费小饼
And I never got to thank you, so...
我还一直没有谢谢你 那就
Thanks. yeah, yeah.
谢谢你 是的
No, happy to do it. I-- c-can I get you a drink
不 我的荣幸 我能帮你拿杯喝的吗
Or some chips or--
或者薯片
Um, yeah, sure. I'll have some wine.
好啊 我就来杯酒吧
Great.
太好了
Hi. I'm here about the ad you put in Craigslist...
嗨 我看了你登在交♥友♥网♥站上的广♥告♥...
Shh! Shut up about that! We're all friends here, okay?
嘘 闭嘴 来这儿的都是朋友 明白吗
Friends!
都是朋友
What's your name?
你叫什么
Oh, I... I can't get that image out of my head!
我没法停止想象
My mother and...and him?
我妈和他
what is thing called after the soldiers go through the war?
那种士兵从战场归来后得的病叫什么来的
Post-traumatic stress disorder?
创伤后紧张症
That's it.
就是它
Okay, you've been writing an angry e-mail to your mother
你给你妈妈写愤怒信已经写了
For over two hours. Mmhmm. So?
两个多小时了 那又如何
Remember in group
你还记得在互助组
When Bennett was talking about "brain-drainers"?
班尼特讲关于"流失的人才"的话题吗
You know, people who create unnecessary drama?
就是那些搞出很多无谓烂事儿的人
You know, look, don't get me wrong.
你别误会
I've only been here for a day, but...
我才到这里一天 不过...
I've seen a lot of drama.
我已经看到很多烂事儿了
I mean, your mom, this guy Hartley, Betty...
你妈妈 那个叫哈特利的 贝蒂
Now wait a second. Hartley, yeah. My mom, maybe.
等下 哈特利 确实不咋地 我妈妈 可能有点儿
But not Betty. Nno way.
不过贝蒂不是 绝不是
Well, you know, she just seems a little needy.
也许吧 她看上去很黏人
You know, when she asked you to go to that party with her
当她邀请你和她一起参加聚会的时候
And you said no and she acted like she was fine with it?
你拒绝了 她装得似乎并不介意
She wasn't fine with it.
其实她很介意
but her ex-boyfriend asked someone else to the party.
那是因为她前男友邀请了别人参加聚会
Yeah, drama.
对呀 烂事儿
I don't want to seem harsh
我不想让你听着觉得刺耳
But isn't this what you were complaining about
但这些事就是你在抱怨的啊
All this stress coming at you and ruining your clarity?
这些莫名的压力搅了你的清静
I don't think it's coming from you.
但没有一件事是关于你自己的
Actually, I've only ever been to Mexico one time.
事实上 我只去过墨西哥一次而已
were all the women as beautiful and voluptuous as you?
那儿的女人也和你一样美艳动人吗
Oh, yeah!
是啊
I don't even know how to answer that. Um...
我都不知道该怎么回答你了
Uh-oh. Uh, will you excuse me just one second?
呃 抱歉我能离开一会儿吗
Amanda, this is gonna sound really weird,
阿曼达 说起来可能有点奇怪
But your friend is putting your stuff in his bag.
你朋友正在顺手牵羊来着
Oh, no, that's just... Joe.
没事的 那是...乔
He's kind of klepto. It's totally cool.
他其实算是个盗窃狂 蛮酷的
Hey, are you into me or not?
嗨 你对我有意思没
'cause if you're not, I'm gonna answer this other ad.
如果没有的话 我就去应征别的广♥告♥了
Okay, Jerry, you're... Did you just say "other ad"?
杰瑞 你有点喝高了 你刚才是说"别的广♥告♥"吗
Okay, get out of here. Did he just say "other ad"?
行了 快走 他刚才是说"别的广♥告♥"吗
I do not know what he was babbling about.
我完全不知道他在瞎说些什么
I think he's probably a little jealous
他可能有点嫉妒
That you are so into Dean.
你跟迪安太来电了
Andy!
我叫安迪
Same thing.
都一样
Wait, this is your craigslist ad, right?
这是你发在交♥友♥网♥站上的广♥告♥吧
What?! No, no!
什么 别看 别看
"hombres, are you into plus-size chicas?"!
“男人们 有人喜欢胖胖女吗”
Amanda! You did this?!
阿曼达 你发的这个
Way to stick to the plan, guys.
同志们 都别走坚持住
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表