剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
I wanna read my play to you.
我想要为你读我的剧本
That's exactly what I hoped you'd say.
这正是我希望听到的
"Page one,
第一页
Act one."
第一场
That's amazing.
太美妙了
"A spotlight illuminates a well-worn easy chair,
一束光线照向舞台中♥央♥的
Center stage."
一张个古老的安乐椅
An easy chair-- that's so good.
一张安乐椅 这太棒了
Wow. You're really in the zone, huh?
哇哦 你真的很投入啊
Zone? Yes.
投入吗 是的
I'm feeling the zone.
我正在投入那种感觉
How was that thing last night?
昨天晚上的事情办的如何
Thing? Mmhmm.
事情 对啊
Oh, you mean my meeting with zach--
哦 你是说我和扎克的会面吗
Zachary--Zachary Boule?
扎里克 扎里克·鲍拉
Good. But I wouldn't really call it "A thing."
很好 不过我不会把它称作"事情"
I'd call it an interview.
我会称它为采访
Wow. You're being kind of weird, hmm?
哇哦 你怎么古古怪怪的呢
I'm not acting weird. You're acting weird.
我才没古怪呢 是你自己古怪
Hello?
你好
Zachary.
扎里克
How weird.
真奇怪
Um, Daniel, this is Zachary.
丹尼尔 这是扎卡里
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You have a... really big fan here.
她可是你的 超级粉丝
Daniel, I'm not a fan. I'm not a fan.
丹尼尔 我不是他的粉丝 我才不是
I'm an impartial journalist. Can I help you with something?
我可是个公正的记者 找我有什么事吗
Just wanted to follow up on our thing last night.
只是想继续我们的昨天晚上没有完成的事
Call it a thing
他说昨晚你们有事哦
Well, uh, let's go somewhere and talk.
我们到别的地方详谈吧
All we have to do is drop these caftans and turbans
我们得帮威廉敏娜换掉这些
With wilhelmina--
长袖和帽子什么的
The outfit of choice for any recovering diva.
复原女王可不能那么穿
Mm. Tyler just sent me a text.
泰勒刚给我发了短♥信♥
He wants to have dinner with me when he gets back from paris.
他想从巴黎回来以后跟我一起吃饭
I can't decide if it's weird or hot
我不知道该说这是奇怪还是热辣
That you're sleeping with one brother
你和一个兄弟上♥床♥
And secretly be friending the other.
又和另一个私下保持朋友关系
I can't either.
我也不知道
On one hand, I've known Daniel for years,
一方面来说 我已经认识丹尼尔很多年了
And I really care about him.
我也是真的很在乎他
But on the other hand, tyler's a model.
但是从另一方面来看 泰勒是个模特
So it's kind of even, right?
所以在某种程度上也算旗鼓相当了吧
Ah, dilemmas.
传说中的两难
Dr. Bynes to proctology.
请拜恩斯医生马上到直肠科
Dr. Bynes to proctology.
请拜恩斯医生马上到直肠科
Oh, sweet. She's napping.
小心肝 她在睡觉呢
I want to pull back the covers
我想拉开这张毯子
and look at her body while she sleeps.
趁她睡觉看看她的身材
No! No, no.
不行绝对不行
Let's just drop this stuff off and go have a nice lunch.
我们把东西放下 然后去吃大餐吧
I was thinking soup and half a salad.
我一直想去喝汤再吃半份沙拉
Really, Marc? Soup and half a salad?
真的吗 马克 汤和半份沙拉是吧
When the cat's away,
猫儿不在
the mice will gorge themselves to death.
耗子容易乐极生悲
Oh, my god. Willie...
天啊 威廉
You're in semiprivate room.
你住的是双人病房♥
This was all they had available.
这是唯一剩下的一间病房♥
Lucky for me, she gets no visitors.
很幸运的是 没人来探视她
Just slowly rotting away.
自生自灭中
Oh, sad face.
太可怜了
Well, you're looking awfully spry for someone
对于那些胃溃疡穿孔的人来说
who's recovering from a perforated ulcer.
你今天看起来精神奕奕啊
Well, I have to stay alert
为了敲定阿姆斯特丹拍摄的最终细节
To go over the final details for our new Amsterdam shoot.
我不得不时刻保持警惕
Did you not remember that Daniel killed that yesterday?
你不记得丹尼尔昨天已经取消这计划了吗
Of course I remembered.
我当然记得
And I'm reviving it,
我正准备重新开始这个计划
so we'll work from here.
所以我们要在这办公
And don't you dare tell Daniel.
谅你们也不敢告诉丹尼尔
If you're hungry, call down for some ice chips.
你们要是饿的话 就到楼下弄点小冰块
I'm sorry that you had to come all the way down here.
不好意思 让你大老远跑到这来
Well, the way we ended things last night... I know,
我们昨天最后结束的时候 我明白
Zach. I am sorry. I am so embarrassed.
扎克 我很抱歉 我太尴尬了
I wish I could take everything back.
我希望所有的事都没发生过
I mean, I'm a journalist.
我是说 我是个记者
I should be able to maintain a certain level of profession--
我必须要保持一定的专业水准
Have dinner with me tonight.
今晚赏脸一起吃饭吧
I would love to.
我很愿意
No! No, I can't.
不 不 我不能去
I pushed really hard to write this article,
我花了很大的力气来写这篇报道
And if my boss found out that you and I were involved,
如果我老板发现我们之间的关系
That would look really bad.
那就不太好了
Then we won't tell him.
那我们就不告诉他
If anyone found out...
如果被任何人知道了
Zach, you're in the tabloids.
扎克 你就负面新闻缠身了
I had to date two actresses
我不得不跟两个女演员约会
and crash a motorcycle,
还要制♥造♥摩托车撞车假象
And suddenly everyone wants to take your picture.
然后突然所有人都想找你拍照片了
We can keep it a secret,
那就让这成为我们之间的秘密
just between us.
只有我们知道
I've gotten pretty good at avoiding the paparazzi when I have to.
有必要的话 我在躲避狗仔队方面很厉害的
Okay, yes. A secret date.
好吧 地下恋
A secret date.
地下恋
Ugh. Even through a morphine haze,
就算注射吗♥啡♥会头晕
I can see the shoddy work on these samples.
我都还是能从这些样品上发现瑕疵
Have new ones sent over immediately.
马上让他们送新的来
Oh, and call the waitress. I need more jell-o.
叫服务生 我还要吃果冻
Wilhelmina. Ugh. Speaking of jello.
威廉敏娜 刚说到果冻
I just tried to book lorenzo
我刚才打算找洛伦佐
For the cover shoot we're actually doing,
预约我们真正要做的封面拍摄
And I find out that he's already been booked
我发现他已经有预约了
For your new amsterdam shoot--
为了你新一辑的阿姆斯特丹的拍摄
the one we're not doing.
我们已经决定放弃这个计划了
It's not gonna work this time.
这招这次没用了
Look, you can come up with something more manageable for the next cover,
下一♥期♥封面你可以想一些更容易操作的主题
but this one is mine.
但是这一♥期♥的封面是我说了算
Let it go. Screw you and your crappy Gerber daisies.
放手吧 去你的 还有你的破非洲菊
Fine. You win.
好 你赢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I guess that's that.
这是算是板上钉钉了
I'll just take these down.
我把这些东西取下来
No, you heard Daniel.
错 你听到丹尼尔说的了
I get the next cover, so park your ass down.
下一♥期♥封面是我的 所以给我乖乖干活
Jock strap night at boy bar doesn't start till 10:00.
十点以后再去同志吧看脱衣舞♥女♥郎
Get out of my head, woman.
臭女人 别折磨我了
There's a chance this movie might stink,
这部电影可能不好看
But it's starring bruce willis,
但是主演是布鲁斯·威利斯
So the theater will probably be empty.
所以电影院可能没什么人
Well, in that case, I'd better do this now.
既然是这样 那我现在就行动
Marc, you have to escape. Hide!
马克 你赶紧出来 快躲起来
I am not going to jock strap night alone.
我才不要一个人去看脱衣舞
I will look like a fool. Oh, hey, Betty.
那看起来多傻啊 贝蒂
Yeah, she's hanging out in the lobby again.
她又在前厅逛了
I know. Weird. It's not even saturday.
我知道很奇怪 今天又不是星期六
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I work with her, and she's such a gossip,
她是我同事 而且她又爱讲是非
So let's just wait five minutes and... I didn't bring my wallet,
我们先等五分钟 我没带钱包
Because I knew you were gonna be there.
因为我知道你肯定没走
Yeah, she's still here. I don't know.
她还在那儿呢 不知道
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表