剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Dr. Farkas.
法可斯医生
Dr. Farkas.
法可斯医生
Can you please stop?
求你停下来吧
Dr. Farkas, can you stop that, please?
法可斯医生 麻烦你把那个拿开
Sorry. It's getting in my nose.
不好意思 那个喷进我鼻子里了
Oh. I'm sorry.
抱歉
I, uh, God, you look great.
天呐 你太漂亮了
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
What'swhat's different about you? Oh, I don't know.
最近有什么变化吗 我不清楚啊
Small changes no bangs. New glasses.
没什么大变化 配了副新眼镜
Better to see me with.
那就能更清楚地看见我咯
Uh, are you still working at the magazine?
你还在杂♥志♥社工作吗
Yep. But I'm not an assistant anymore.
对滴 不过我不再是助理了
I'm an editor.
我升为编辑了
Good for you. That's--that's great.
太棒了 恭喜你
And in case you're wondering,
如果你想知道 那个
I... am recently single.
我现在单身
Oh. I wasn't wondering,
其实我不想知道
But, um, I'm glad to know it.
不过知道了也挺高兴的
Well, I'm glad you're glad.
你高兴我就高兴了
Okay, uh, since it's out there, um,
既然大家都把话说明了
What about dinner tonight?
今晚一起吃个饭 如何
I'm a professional.
我是专业牙医
I don't get grossed out by food caught in braces.
我不介意你把食物卡在牙套里
That's very generous of you,
你真是太大度了
But, um, I have a boyfriend.
不过我有男朋友了
Well, I, uh, kind of wish you said that before.
这个 你要是早点说出来就好了
I feel like an idiot.
我觉得自己真傻
No. Come on, d-don't. I--I'm flattered.
不不 别这样 我受宠若惊
I hope so because I'm--I'm doing great,
希望如此 我条件不错哦
Pulling in the high five figures--
我的账户的存款高达五位数
Well, mid fives with a little creative accounting, but...
那个 也许稍微掺点水分吧
Can your new boyfriend compete with that?
你的新男友没这么有钱吧
He's pretty comfortable.
他条件挺优越的
So when are my braces coming off?
那我的牙套什么时候能卸下来
Maybe when you lose the rich guy.
我想等你踹了那个金龟婿
I'm kidding. I don't know. Soon-ish.
逗你玩的 我不知道 很快
But is it--is it serious between you two?
不过你们俩是认真的吗
Yeah, it's serious.
是认真的
Um, "soon-ish"? What does that mean?
"很快"是什么意思
You know, Betty, I can't--I can't play this game anymore,
贝蒂 这游戏我没法玩下去了
So I'm--I'm gonna need you to... find a new orthodontist.
所以请你 另请高明
Or--or maybe your--your boyfriend can pry them off
你也可以叫你那个有钱的男友
With all of his money.
用钱把它们撬开
I forgot to tell you what happened in the copy room today.
对了 忘了告诉你今天在文印室的事了
The toner exploded all over Marc.
墨粉撒了马克一身
I know. I was there, remember?
这我知道 忘了吗 我也在的
We're together all the time, every day.
我们每分每秒都在一起
It's great, isn't it?
太棒了 是吧
Yeah.
是的
Night.
晚安
Good night. Mm.
晚安
Hey! Look who stayed here last night.
哟 瞧昨晚谁在这儿过夜啦
Haven't seen you in ages.
很久不见
Well, I thought it would be nice
我觉得我跟马特应该做些改变
for Matt and I to do our own thing for a change.
各做各的事
These were just dropped off.
这些是放在门口的
Let's see who they're from.
我们来看看是谁送来的
Miss you much.
好想你哦
Oh! They're from Matt.
哎呀 原来是马特送来的
He's been laying it on thick lately.
他最近还真是露骨啊
No, he hasn't. He's just been sweet, but...
才没有呢 他只是比较浪漫 只是
Miss you much. Miss you much. Miss you much.
好想你哦 好想你哦
Annoying. I didn't say that.
有点麻烦 我可没这么说
We've just been spending a lot of time together.
只是我们最近呆在一起的时间太久了
Watch out, because I have seen this before.
小心咯 我可见过这种情况
Couples start out all lovey-dovey,
小俩口刚开始的时候缠缠绵绵
Attached at the hip.
密不可分
as time goes by, they get totally sick of each other.
随着时间的推移 他们开始厌倦对方
Guys, Matt and I are not sick of each other.
我和马特才没有厌倦对方呢
Miss you much. Miss you much.
好想你哦 好想你哦
Miss you mu...
好想你哦
I'm a little sick of that.
我只是有点讨厌这个
Yeah, well, see? It's the little things that'll get you.
瞧见了吧 一点小事都能让你恼怒
One day Matt is saying, "miss you much!"
前一天马特还在说 好想你哦
And the next day, pop! Pop! Murder/suicide.
第二天 砰砰 你就吞弹自尽了
I have to go. I love you.
我要上学去了 我爱你
So, Hilda,
那么 希尔达
What's going on with your, um, you know?
你那事怎么说的
You decided to have the baby.
你决定把孩子生下来
You gotta tell papi and Justin some time.
你可得找个时间告诉爸爸和贾斯廷
And what about Bobby? He's the father.
还有波比 他可是孩子的父亲啊
I don't even know if he should know.
我都不知道是否该告诉他
I'm just saying, all those rumors in high school
我是说 那些高中里的谣言
About his family being connected--
关于他的家族
It's one thing to date a bady.
和一个人约会是一♥码♥事
It is another thing to raise a kid with one.
和一个人共同养育孩子是另一♥码♥事
That was a rumor 15 years ago.
那可是15年前的谣言了
Bobby is a sweet guy
除了有点大男子主义
underneath all of that macho stuff.
波比本质上还是个好男人
Maybe you should just spend a little bit more time with him,
也许你该花点时间陪陪他
Get to know him.
进一步了解他
It's done. Connor's agreed to give me account numbers,
解决了 康纳同意交出账户密♥码♥
And you'll have your money back.
很快你就可以拿回你的钱了
This is fantastic. As soon as we buy Hartley out,
太棒了 等收♥购♥哈特利一家的股份
I can guarantee you'll return to "Mode" as co-editor-in-chief
我保证你官复《风尚》杂♥志♥的副主编
With a 50% stake in the company.
外加公♥司♥50%的股权
Mm, not so fast. There's still one remaining issue.
可别操之过急 还有件事情要解决
I will not come back to run the magazine with you
只要这个女人还担任创意总监
As long as this woman is creative director.
我是不会回杂♥志♥社的
Well, what can I do? Denise has a 4-year contract.
那可怎么办 黛妮丝可签了四年合同
How is that possible?
怎么会这样
This woman knows absolutely nothing about fashion.
这女人对时尚可谓是一窍不通
Look what she's wearing--
看看她穿的那身衣服
straight out of last month's
完全就是上个月Lucky杂♥志♥
"Lucky" magazine, page 46.
第46页的翻版
She actually thinks Emporio Armani
她还认为阿玛尼百货和
And Giorgio Armani are brothers.
乔治·阿玛尼是兄弟
Well, maybe that's why she hasn't given an interview yet.
难怪迄今为止 她没有给别人面试
She's afraid if she opens her mouth,
她怕一张开嘴
She'll make a complete fool of herself.
人家就知道她没文化
If only we knew someone had connections to the media.
要是我们跟媒体有关系 那么
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Oh. Yeah, yeah, right.
是的 是的
I missed you last night.
我昨晚好想你
Mm. I know. I got the flowers and the card.
我知道 我收到花和卡片了
That was very sweet. Thank you.
你真浪漫 谢谢哦
Guess what?
猜猜怎么着
I scored us two tickets to the Rangers game tonight.
我订了两张流浪者队比赛的票
First thousand fans get a commemorative puck.
第一千个粉丝可以拿到一个纪念冰球哦
No, I can't. I have that late photo shoot downtown.
我不去了 我晚些时候看转播吧
But go anyway. Go without me.
你去吧 我就不去了
You can't miss puck night.
你可不能错过今晚的比赛
It won't be much fun without you. Come on.
没有你 会少很多乐趣 别这样啊
Someone around here will want to go to a hockey game.
这儿肯定有人愿意陪你去的
Okay, maybe not.
呃 貌似没有
But go. Bring me back a puck.
不过你去吧 给我带一个冰球回来
Well, I guess I'll, uh...
好吧 那么我
miss you much.
好想你哦
Have fun.
玩得开心点啊
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表