剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Wilhelmina saw this coming.
连威廉敏娜都预见到了
Wilhelmina? What did she say?
威廉敏娜 她说了什么
She said it was gonna come to money, whichs
她说最后肯定是涉及到钱
Why I offered him a check
这也是我之所以在俱乐部那晚
when we were at the club.
给他开了支票的原因
You offered him money?
你给了他钱
Yeah. Apparently, not enough.
是啊 不过这显然不够
And you're taking advice from wilhelmina?
你还采纳了威廉敏娜的意见
Doesn't that seem like a dumb thing to do?
这不是很愚蠢吗
No, it doesn't, not when she's right.
不会啊 只要她是对的
Uh, it's trista. Sorry, I gotta take this. Hey.
是特里斯塔的电♥话♥ 抱歉 我得接
Marc, just give spencer a chance.
马克 给斯宾塞一个机会吧
You will love him.
你会喜欢他的
He's like me, but with junk.
他很像我 就是多了老二
I can't, mandy. I am still grieving over troy.
我不能 曼迪 我还在为特洛伊的事难过
I don't think I'll ever be able to be in a relationship again.
我觉得我再也不会谈恋爱了
He's like me with big junk.
他很像我 再加上大老二
Why am I getting an e-mail from ignacio suarez?
伊格纳修·苏亚雷斯怎么会给我发邮件
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
I like the enthusiasm,
我喜欢热情的格调
But... Is this all a little bit too much?
但这个是不是有点过
Yeah, it is. Listen to her.
就是啊 听听她的
Come on. Can't we wait until after the wedding at least?
拜托 我们不能等到婚礼之后再说吗
This is one of the most important things
对贾斯廷来说 这是他一生中
That will ever happen to justin,
最重要的事之一
And he needs to know that we accept him.
应该让他知道 我们并不介意
We told him to come here after class,
我们让他放学后来这儿
And when he walks in, we're all gonna shout...
等他进门的时候 我们集体大喊
we're know you're gay, and that's okay!
我们知道你是同性恋 但那没有没关系
Okay, so maybe we put that in the card.
或者我们可以把这句话写在卡片上
Well, justin does like a good party
贾斯廷喜欢开派对
And... Colorful things.
和五颜六色的东西
That's the gay flag.
这是同性恋旗帜
Gays do not have a favorite color.
同性恋没有最喜欢的一种颜色
They like 'em all.
他们喜欢花花绿绿的
Mija, look at all these groups they have--
女儿 他们有很多自己的组织
P.F.L.A.G., G.L.S.E.N.
同性恋亲朋之家 性教育联盟
And everything came in this fun starter kit.
还有这个有趣的化妆箱
And look, a strawberry lip balm.
瞧 草莓唇膏
Oh. This is so gonna bite me in the ass. Ay, please.
真这是要命 拜托
Stop. Stop this right now.
停止 现在立刻停止
they like to make entrances.
他们喜欢掀帘而入
Have you people lost your minds?
你们全都疯了吗
You cannot do this. Why not? We're fine with it.
你们不能这么做 为什么不 我们都不介意
It's not about you being fine with it.
这不是你们介不介意的问题
It's about justin being fine with it.
这是贾斯廷介不介意的问题
Really, you know, I expected you to know better.
别开玩笑了 我还以为你是个明白人呢
Well... why do I always have to know better?
怎么什么事我都得明白啊
Thanks. Thank you. You saved my life.
多谢 谢谢你 你是我的大救星
Would you listen to the man? Come on.
你们都听他的 拜托
He's... He's an expert. What is with this family?
他可是这方面的专家 这家人是怎么回事
I mean, it is one thing to be accepting...
这确实是一件应该接受的事...
We're just trying to help.
我们只是想帮他
If justin is ever gonna have
如果贾斯廷永远不会有
Loving and sustaining relationships,
亲密而稳定的感情
It is important for him to feel the acceptance of his family.
能得到家人的支持 对他来说很重要
Th-that's a pretty big statement.
这全是空话
No, it is true. It is in everything that we have read.
不 是真的 这是我们在书上看到的
Just because your mother doesn't accept your homosexuality
就因为你母亲不接受你是同性恋
Does not mean that I won't have a la--
不代表我不会有...
Does not mean that one won't have a lasting relationship.
不代表这个人不会有稳定的感情生活
But I do accept it.
但我确实能接受啊
Yeah. Marc, who are we talking about?
是啊 马克 你在说什么呢
Uh, it's right here.
这儿写的
Oh, just...
拜托
Don't believe everything you read, okay?
别书里写什么 你都信 好吧
Justin will come out when justin wants to come out,
等贾斯廷想说的时候 自然会说的
And then you will all act surprised,
然后你们再装得很惊讶
And you will never ever mention this hideous idea.
永远不要再提起这荒唐的主意
They like their exits, too.
他们还喜欢掀帘而出
I'll go out with spencer.
我愿意跟斯宾塞出去
really? Yeah. Who says I can't have a healthy relationship?
真的 是啊 谁说我不能拥有正常的感情生活
Oh. Uh, he might have just been thinking casual sex,
他应该只是想找个随意的性♥伴♥侣♥而已
But he's coming to the wedding,
但他会来参加婚礼的
So you guys can totally figure it out.
你们俩可以好好聊聊
Higher. Nice. Chin up. Chin up.
抬高点 很好 下巴高点 下巴高点
Make sure you get them here, from here up--
一定要拍到这个位置 从这里往上拍
I don't know how,
我不明白是怎么回事
And I don't know why,
我不明白是为什么
But I know you got to tyler.
但我知道你去找了泰勒
This has your stink all over it.
绝对是你搞的鬼
Oh, claire, have you escaped from your handlers again
克莱尔 你被放出来了吗
Or have they allowed you a senior outing?
还是他们特准你出来走走
This boy is an alcoholic.
这孩子嗜酒
He is troubled.
他问题缠身
Isn't that the pickled lush calling the kettle black?
这真是有其母必有其子啊
You bitch!
你个贱♥人♥
wha--you rotten...
你个讨厌鬼
God, you--you-- get--you get over here!
天啊 你给我过来
You crazy-- aah!
你个疯子
Oh, no, you don't! Aah!
不 不准你 啊
pull 'em apart!
把他们分开
You see that, everyone? She attacked me!
大家都看见了吧 她攻击我
Stay away from my son!
离我儿子远点
Hey, what are you doing here? I was just about to leave.
你在这儿干什么 我正要下班呢
Is everything okay? I'm not getting that job.
你还好吗 我没得到那份工作
What? Yeah, apparently my old boss called
什么 没错 显然我的前老板打了电♥话♥过去
Angave me a bad recommendation. Wilhelmina?
给了我一个差评 是威廉敏娜吗
Nope.
不是
Daniel, you cost him his job!
丹尼尔 你害他没了工作
I'm your friend,
我是你的朋友
I have the right to protect you when I see you making such a big mistake?
我有权利保护你 不能看着你犯错
No, you don't! And who said it was a mistake?
你没有 谁说这不对了
You are moving backwards. You have so much ahead of you.
你在走回头路 放着大好前程不要
Oh, my god! Talk about moving backwards.
天哪 说到回头路
What are you doing with Trista? Aren't you past that?
你和特丽丝塔怎么回事 你对她释怀了吗
That is so completely different.
这完全是两码事
You know what? Let's just make a deal.
我说 我们定个规则
I will stay out of your personal life,
我不管你的私事
And you stay out of mine!
你也别来管我
I have some nail polish remover in the bathroom.
我在浴室有些洗甲水
I heard you can get a buzz off that.
听说你很喜欢喝
Don't go through my things.
不要乱翻我东西
Claire's not gonna give me anything.
克莱尔什么也不会给我的
Be patient. She will.
耐心点 她会的
Yeah, well, why should she?
那 为什么她肯给我
I'm nothing to her.
我对她来说什么都不是
I'm just some stupid piece of white trash
我就是个傻瓜 穷小子
That's here ruining her perfect life.
赖在这儿破坏她的生活
Tyler, pull it together.
泰勒 动动脑子
I know you're angry. You have every right to be.
我知道你很生气 你有权这么做
But don't take it out on yourself. Channel it!
别放弃 要化悲愤为力量
Channel it towards Claire Meade.
把这份怒气转向克莱尔·米德
Ugh, what a crap day!
今天真见鬼
So we both have the same one. That's cool, right?
我们俩戴一模一样的 很酷 是吗
Totally. Yeah. Um, I love it.
肯定的 我很喜欢
Me, too.
我也是
Uh, my mom won't really let up
我妈不一定愿意
About, uh, you coming to the wedding.
让你来参加婚礼
Well, I will, if you want me to.
我会去的 如果你希望的话
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表