剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
就在我房♥间
in my apartment tomorrow night.
来吧 你们不想唱可以不唱的
Come. You don't have to sing if you don't want to.
我是说 我会唱的 但...
I mean, I will, but...
我的天啊 真好 谢谢
My god, how nice! Thank you!
-耶 太好了 明天见 -好的 再见
- Yeah! Great! See you tomorrow. - Okay, bye.
我想杀了我自己
I wanna kill myself.
威廉敏娜和丹尼尔不会停止对我的争执的
Wilhelmina and Daniel will not stop fighting over me.
这个"我的地盘我做主"必须到此为止了
This "menage a moi" has got to stop.
我讨厌被夹在中间
I hate being in the middle.
我是说 除非与吉伦哈尔(影星)有关
I mean, unless there's a Gyllenhaal involved.
这件事提醒了我
Oh, this totally reminds of me
我12岁时父母离婚
of when I was 12 and my parents separated.
我是如此擅于掌控他们
I got so good at manipulating them.
他们什么给我买♥♥了只黑猩猩 我给他取名叫彩虹
They even bought me a chimp. I named him rainbow.
哦 真可爱
Ohh, that's so cute.
但后来我厌倦了他 把他扔在一个出租车里
But then I got bored of him and left him in a cab.
没这么可爱了
Not as cute.
我不能忍♥受这样的争吵了
Oh, I just can't take much more of this bickering.
你这个可怜的同志小蜜蜂
Aww, you poor little gay-bee.
你知道的 作为一个几近破裂的家庭里的孩子
You know, as the child of an almost-broken home,
我完全了解你的感受
I totally know how you feel.
我刚想到个好点子
I just got an amaze-balls idea.
你为什么不让我
Why don't you let me work
把一些我♥操♥纵人的魔力
some of my manipulative magic
运用到"风尚"的爸爸妈妈身上呢
On mommy and daddy "mode"?
是啊 你知道吗 去吧
Actually, you know what? Go ahead.
但是我不能听到任何风吹草动
But I can't hear about anything
或者被牵连进去
or be involved in any way.
还有 我已经在酝酿我自己的计划
Besides, I already have my own plan in motion
关于怎么将我自己从这个困局里解救出来
for how to get myself out of this mess.
-是什么 -这是绝密
- What is it? - It's top secret
无论你要做什么 别搞砸了 好吗
Don't screw up whatever you're gonna do, okay?
抱歉 怎么了
Excuse me. What happened?
我们的大楼被人破门而入
Our building got broken into.
几乎洗劫一空
A whole bunch of the apartments were robbed.
他们甚至偷了我们的花盆
Look, they even stole our planter.
-哦 不 -哦 是的
- Oh, no! - Oh, yeah.
但是一个邻居看见了事情的经过
But a neighbor saw what was happening,
他报了警
So he called the police,
现在他们正在扫描监控录像
and now they're scanning through security footage
看看能否发现可疑的人
so see if they can find a positive i.d.
哦 太好了
Oh, good.
就是他们
That's them!
他们就是我看见抢走我们花盆的人
They're the ones I saw running off with our planter.
嘿 那个让他们进来的蠢货是谁
Hey, who's the dink letting 'em in?
等等
Wait a minute.
你就是那个蠢货
You're the dink!
我是说 我怎么会知道
I mean, how was I supposed to know
他们是窃贼呢
that they were burglars?
肯定是些新面孔吧
Oh, it's always the fresh-faced ones that get ya.
我能说的是
All I can say is,
所幸他们没爬高到
it's a good thing
我们那层去
they didn't get as high as our floor.
他们去了
they did.
阿曼达没告诉你吗 他们偷了她一个银色的包
Amanda didn't tell you? they stole her silver bag.
你是说那个带着硕大的金色外壳的银色的包
You mean the silver bag with the huge gold skull
-要么是垃圾 要么是极品的那个吗 -是啊
- That's either hideous or brilliant? - Yeah.
我告诉她我会给她买♥♥个新的 但是...
I told her I would buy her a new one, but...
他跑起来真滑稽
He runs so funny.
我觉得糟透了 我真希望有种方法
I feel awful. I just wish there was a way
能让我弥补这栋楼里的人
I could make it up to the building.
我所有的邻居现在都恨我
All of my neighbors hate me now.
有人把大写字体的"去死"
Someone actually wrote the word "die"
写在我的聚会邀请函上
in huge letters across the party invitation I posted.
由于你有助理
You do the red-lining on these
你负责在这上面划红线
since you have the assistant.
哇 有她回到办公室
Wow. it's been a real joy
真是一大乐事啊
to have her back in the office.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
有啊 你可以帮我在门口
Yeah, you can get me
装一个电动狗狗护栏
one of those electric dog fences for the doorway--
每次威廉敏娜走进来
Something that will shock Wilhelmina
都能让她吓一跳
every time she comes in.
丹尼尔 我想那也对她无效
Daniel, I don't think that would even work on her.
但它可能对我的公♥寓♥有用
But it might work in my building.
经过仔细的思考
After careful thought,
我决定用经典的
I've decided to use
"双亲诱捕"术
the classic "parent trap" technique
对付丹尼尔和威廉敏娜
with Daniel and Wilhelmina.
呃 太好了 行 随便
Uh, great. Fine. Whatever.
听着 记得昨天
Listen, remember yesterday
你借了我的笔记本
when you borrowed my laptop,
你离开之前 你把它放进了你的银包里
And before you left you put it into your silver bag?
那个你说是垃圾的那个
The one you said was hideous?
或者是极品
Or brilliant.
你把我的笔记本从包里拿出来了
You took my laptop out of the bag
在它被偷走之前 对吗
Before it got stolen, right?
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please, please
-别告诉我你没拿出来 -好吧 我拿出来了
- Please tell me that you did. - Okay, I did.
谢天谢地 它在哪儿
Oh! Thank God. Where is it?
-什么呀 -我的笔记本
- What? - My laptop.
这是脑筋急转弯吗
Is this a trick question?
上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, my god! Oh, god.
完蛋了 我这辈子就指着那电脑活着了
This is a disaster. My entire life was on that computer.
马克 我知道你很惊慌
Marc, I know you're upset,
但那些东西又不像是《军中猛♥男♥》一样
But it's not like "Hot Guys of the Israeli Army"
下载不到了
Can't be downloaded again.
我不是在说我电脑里的毛♥片♥
I'm not talking about "oy, the boys."
而是那些关系着我前途的文件
There's stuff on that computer that is the key to my future,
它们都丢了 再也找不回来了
And now it is gone... Forever.
我会郁闷而死的
I'm going to be sick.
好了 马克 别担心 有我帮你呢
Okay, Marc, don't worry. I got you covered.
威廉敏娜和丹尼尔的事 我已经策划好了
This Wilhelmina and Daniel thing is in the bag.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
贾斯廷
Ay, Justin!
我不想泼你冷水 但你不能消停一会儿吗
I wanna be supportive, but the pacing has to stop.
好吧 我上楼去练
Okay, I'll just go upstairs.
我租了几部恐怖片
Hey, I got us some scary movies.
店里的老板娘说这些都带有同志色彩
The lady at the rental place said they were "campy fun."
现在不行 外公
I can't, grandpa.
没人比我更喜欢同志电影了
No one likes campy fun as much as I do,
但我现在太紧张了
But I'm a little wound up right now.
也许今晚
Maybe I'll feel better
试镜之后我会好一些
After my run-through at the audition space tonight.
需要我送你去吗
Need a ride? I could take you.
我和波比会送他去
Bobby and I already got it covered.
好吧
Fine.
好了 不能再这样下去了
Okay, this has to stop.
-你在说什么呢 -说现在的局面
- What are you talking about? - You. This.
每次听到波比的名字时你的反应
The way you act every time Bobby's name comes up.
拜托了 我还盼着星期四你
Come on, I thought maybe you could come with me
能和我一起去医院呢
To the doctor's appointment on Thursday...
见见你下一个孙辈
See your new grandkid.
他会去吗
Is he gonna be there?
如果你说的是波比的话
If by "he" you mean Bobby--
是的 他会去 他是孩子的父亲
Yeah, the father of my child is gonna be there.
他不想错过任何关于孩子的事
He wants to be there every step of the way.
你这是在欺骗自己 孩子
You're deceiving yourself, mija.
你不知道波比这个人根本靠不住吗
Can't you see that this Bobby character Is not reliable?
你错了
You're wrong.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表