剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
British.
英伦风格
I'm trying to look authentic
我为和丹尼尔的伦敦之旅
for my trip to london with daniel,
做准备 打扮得入乡随俗
But it feels like I'm missing something.
但好像还缺什么
A riding crop? A horse? Dignity?
一根稻子 一匹马 一点自尊
Somebody's jealous. Yeah, I'm jealous!
有人嫉妒了 对 我嫉妒
You get to go all the way to london.
你去伦敦潇洒
I have to stay here and figure out who I'm gonna take
我得留下找个可以带去
as my plus-one to hilda's stupid straight wedding.
希尔达傻帽婚宴的人
Why don't you bring your boyfriend?
你干嘛不带男朋友
My god. I totally forgot I had that boyfriend Trey. Troy.
天 我都忘了男朋友 特里 特瑞
I like better. Or trevor. We'll talk about it.
我更喜欢特里 或特里尔 我再跟他谈
I'm sure he'll want to weigh in.
我肯定他想参加的
You're going to the london fashion week, Daniel, really?
丹尼尔 你要去参加伦敦时尚周 是吗
No, there are some big designers there.
有很多大牌设计师会出现
You call it "The training bra of fashion weeks."
你叫它"时装周的运动文胸"
And you're only ever interested in the big, sexy ones,
而你只对那些又大又性感的有兴趣而已
so why are you going?
你到底为什么要去
Is this one of those times where you ask me a question
你有时候会在明知道答案的时候
that you already know the answer to?
对我发问 比如现在
The answers... You don't need to be there.
答案就是 你不必去那里
You're just going to avoid this whole thing with Tyler.
你就只是想躲开泰勒
Am I right?
我说的对吧
You know what? I hate it when you know me.
我讨厌你这么了解我
So send someone in your place and stay here.
你就派个人代替你吧 你在这里待着
Reach out to your long-lost half brother
向你那位千里迢迢来看你的同母异父兄弟
who traveled across the country to meet you,
伸出橄榄枝吧
Who you've been nothing but a jerk to. Okay, fine, fine.
你在他面前总表现得像个混♥蛋♥ 好吧
But who's gonna go to London, hmm? You? No, I can't go.
那派谁去伦敦 你吗 我不行
I have to stay and plan Hilda's bachelorette party.
我得留下来帮希尔达办单身派对
I still have no idea what I'm gonna do.
我还没想好要怎么办呢
She wants something big and exciting and fun,
她想要个盛大 惊心动魄又有意思的派对
but with travel.
还要有旅行
Wait a second.
等一下
I can't believe it! A bachelorette trip to London!
简直难以置信 伦敦旅游单身派对
Oh, my gosh! I thought your party was gonna be so lameass!
我的天哪 我本来以为你搞的派对会很烂呢
And it turns out it's gonna be badass!
谁知到你鬼点子这么多
Yeah! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 太谢谢你了
Suck on that, Talercio! Suck on it!
比你强吧 塔内其奥 比你强
Suarez sisters are gonna to -- London!
苏亚雷斯姐妹要去 伦敦啦
Oh, my god!
天啊
We're in London.
我们到伦敦了
Ms. Suarez, welcome.
欢迎您苏亚雷斯小姐
Oh, you know my name.
你居然知道我的名字
Of course. We' reery honored to have you here.
很荣幸您能到这来游玩
Oh, my god! You are totally famous here.
你在这名气真大啊
Oh, please wait. I'd like to, um, tip you.
等一下 我想给你小费
I'm sure I have a few extra pounds in here somewhere.
我记得我把几个英镑在什么地方来着
Somewhere? Uh, what about here and here and here?
什么地方 会不会在这儿 这儿
Hey! And how about here?
会不会在这里
You are workin for her this week. Can you be nice?
你现在是为她办事 你就不能友善一点吗
Betty!
贝蒂
Oh, she looks so elegant! I know!
她看起来好优雅 我知道
Eyes up, you dozy choob!
小心点 你个大马虎
Hey, watch where you're goin'!
看着点儿路
Yeah, yeah. Stick it up your fish pipe.
是啊是啊 尽管竖你的中指吧
There's the drunk I remember.
还是有我记得的感觉
Oh! Look at you! No braces!
让我好好看看你 取掉牙套了
Look at you!
看看你
How's Stuart and the baby?
斯图尔特和宝宝怎么样了
Oh, they're good! But they're at home.
他们很好 但是他们现在在家
So how soon can we get a drink in this mama's hand
我们什么时候才能让妈妈喝个酩酊大醉
and get this hen night started?
然后狂欢一把
Well, there's an opening night cocktail party
今晚有个开幕鸡尾酒会
in, like, 30 minutes.
三十分钟之内就要开始了
Oh, right-o! Cheerio!
太好啦 冲啊
Oh, my god. I sound like a local, right?
我听起来挺像本地人的吧
Right. Let's go.
是 我们走吧
Hilda, you're getting married!
希尔达你要结婚了
These past few months have been the most challenging--
过去的几个月是最具挑战性的日子
away from home and my family and my routine.
远离家乡 家人和过去的生活
I've actually been slipping up a lot.
我也忍♥不住喝过许多
And I've got to say that
我不得不说
things can get pretty dark when I drink,
借酒浇愁 愁更愁
But I'm thankful that I can come here for your support.
但是让我感激的是 能够得到你们的支持
I see a new face in the back.
在后排我看到了一张新面孔
Will you please stand and introduce yourself?
你愿意站起来跟我们介绍一下你自己吗
Uh, my name is Wilhelmina s.,
我叫威廉敏娜·S
And I'm an alcoholic.
我是个嗜酒者
Hi, Wilhelmina. Hi.
威廉敏娜 你好
You know I love hanging out at your house--
我喜欢在你家里待着
Playing video games, watching movies--
玩电子游戏 看电影
But--but do you think we should go somewhere else sometime?
你不觉得的我们应该到别的地方玩玩吗
What, like your house?
什么 比如你家吗
Like on a date. Is that weird?
比如约会 会不会有点奇怪
No. No, not at all. I love it.
不会 一点都不奇怪 我很愿意
You know, our first real date.
我们第一次真正意义上的约会
How about tomorrow night?
明天晚上怎么样
What are we gonna do?
我们去干什么
I'll surprise you.
我会给你一个惊喜
Hey, what's up, J.?
怎么了 J
Hi, Bobby.
波比
Um, you know that my mom is in London, right?
你知道 我妈妈在伦敦对吧
Yeah, exactly. That's why I'm here.
当然 这就是我来这的原因
Listen, I'm thinking
听着 我想
we have a special bachelor party for me, huh?
我们为我开一场单身派对吧
Suarez men only. Tomorrow night. All right.
只有自家人 就定在明天晚上 好吗
Sounds like fun,
听着挺有意思的
but Austin and I have plans.
但是我和奥斯汀有活动了
But don't let me stop you and grandpa from, you know, tearing up the clubs.
但是别让我坏了你和爷爷的兴致 你们玩吧
Can you change your plans? This is important.
你们的计划就不能改改吗 这很重要
Uh, I don't really It's cool.
我想 没问题
We can do it another time.
我们可以下次再说
Hey, thanks, Austin. All right!
谢谢了 奥斯汀 好了
Tomorrow night,
明晚
The three amigos versus the big city.
三个大男人 对战花花世界
Big city, look out.
花花世界 小心喽
Hidy-ho, bitches! Hey, where'd that bag come from?
小贱♥人♥们 你那个包包哪里来的
I rifled through your stuff earlier, and it was not in there.
我刚把你行李翻了个底朝天 没看见啊
The designer had it messengered to me.
设计师直接给我快递过来的
I could get used to that.
我会习惯这种待遇的
Ooh, as the designated bachelorette,
作为单身派对的主角
I call dibs on the next freebie.
我有权获得下一次的赠品
So sorry to interrupt,
不好意思打扰一下
I just had to tell you, I loved your last show.
我一定要跟你说 我爱死你上一场秀了
Thank you.
谢谢
Cheers. Cheers.
加油 加油
Okay, that was, like,
这应该是
The third person who's come up to you.
第三个跑来找你的人了
Do they think you're Judi Dench? I'm afraid not.
他们以为你是朱迪·丹奇吧 我想不是吧
You see, I had a little show here about a month ago,
一个月前 我在这里有个小小的秀
And, uh, well, some people kind of liked it. Oh, come on.
有些人很喜欢 拜托
Wow. Christina, your dreams came true.
克里斯蒂娜 你的梦想终于成真了
That's not what I saw for you.
我还真没有想到
Oh, I really need a break from her.
我需要离她远一点
We're gonna go get a drink at the bar. Yep.
我们去喝酒吧
Here you go, my dear.
给你 宝贝
Oh, my god, Christina, that's Lindsay Dunne.
克里斯蒂娜 那个是林赛·邓
He's, like, the most powerful publisher in all of britain.
他算是全英国最有实力的发行人了
Oh, my he's coming this way. Christina.
他过来了 克里斯蒂娜
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表