剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
I need to tell you something.
我有事要跟你说
Uh, the reason that I'm here...
我会来纽约
I have a job interview tomorrow.
是因为我明天有一个面试
Head of accounting at a very big law firm,
在一家大型法律公♥司♥做会计部长
And, uh, they're-- they're telling me
他们跟我说
That essentially, the job's mine, so...
基本上 那份工作就是我的了
Um, so you're moving back to new york?
所以你要搬回纽约了
Yeah.
对
Charlie's gonna go to school at parsons,
查理会去帕森斯设计学院上学
And little nate's gonna spend half his time with her
小内特一半时间跟她住
And half his time with me, so I'll be here.
一半时间跟我 我就回来了
Maybe it's not such a bad thing
也许你不接那份工作
That you're not taking that job.
也不是什么坏事
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么好
That's--that's huge.
那是很重大的决定
Yeah.
没错
Let's make it a little smaller.
谈点小事情吧
Uh, do you wanna have breakfast tomorrow?
明天一起吃早饭好吗
Yeah.
好啊
Great.
太棒了
Hey, daniel.
丹尼尔
Look who's here.
看谁来了
Hey. Hey, little guy.
你好 小家伙
I mean him.
我是说他
It's great to see you, man.
很高兴见到你
Betty said you're back in town for a bit?
听贝蒂说你要回来待一阵子
Yeah, hopefully longer than a bit.
希望比一阵子更久一点
I'm, uh, interviewing for a job tomorrow, so...
我明天有工作面试
Hey, nate, where did you get that shoe? It's mine.
内特 你从哪里拿到那只鞋的 这是我的
no, honey. Sorry.
不是的 宝贝 抱歉
I'll find the real owner. Okay. Well, it was good to see you.
我会找到主人的 好的 很高兴见到你
I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast. It a date. Bye, nate.
明天早餐见 不见不散 拜 内特
Okay. Say bye. Attaboy. See you tomorrow.
说再见 好宝贝 明天见
okay. Good-bye.
好的 再见
So what's going on?
这是怎么回事
He's back, and "It's a date"?
他要搬回来 还不见不散
No, it's not a date. It's a breakfast.
没有啦 只是一起吃早餐而已
I don't know why you wanna go down this road again.
我不明白你为什么还要走这条老路
I don't want to see you get hurt. That's very sweet,
我不想看到你受伤 你真好
daniel, but I'm not on that road.
丹尼尔 我没有吃回头草
I don't know what road I'm on,
我不知道我走的是哪条路
But whatever it is, it's totally new.
但无论如何 都是全新的路
Here you go, bobby.
给你 波比
Oh, justin, hold on.
等一下 贾斯廷
Have you decided on the long tie, the bow tie
你有没有决定 是打领带还是蝶形领结
Or the open collar, which I hate,
还是什么都不带 虽然我很讨厌那样
But you said you can pull off?
但是你说你会弄得很帅
Um, you decide. I'm going to meet austin.
你决定吧 我要去见奥斯汀了
Where are you going? Nowhere. Just hanging out.
你去哪儿 哪儿也不去 就随便逛逛
Why is everything with austin always such a big secret?
为什么他老是跟奥斯汀这么偷偷摸摸的
No secret. What? Austin's a good kid.
哪里有偷偷摸摸的 奥斯汀是个好孩子
They're both good kids. Everything's cool, you know.
他们都是好孩子 一切正常
What's going on?
怎么回事
Do you know something?
你知道什么吗
No! I don't know anything.
没有 我什么都不知道
What... What would I know?
我能知道什么
You do know something.
你知道什么
I swear to god, bobby, you better tell me.
向老天发誓 波比 你最好跟我说实话
No, I can't.
我不能说
I promised I wouldn't say anything.
我发过誓什么都不说的
I'm not gonna break that promise. He's on drugs.
我会遵守誓言的 他在吸毒吗
Oh, my god. That austin kid has got my baby hooked on drugs!
天哪 那个奥斯汀居然带着我儿子去吸毒
It's not drugs.
不是吸毒
Well, then what is it, bobby?
那是什么 波比
Because I cannot think of another reason
我再想不出一个原因
Why my son is always spending time with austin.
让我儿子总是跟奥斯汀待在一起
Oh, suddenly, he's sneaking off all the time
突然之间 他总是偷溜出家门
Or he's up in the room with the door...
或者躲在房♥间里不开门
Look, you didn't hear that from me, all right?
你不是听我说的 好吗
Oh, thank god. Where have you been?
感谢上帝 你去哪了
You lied to me.
你骗了我
You told me that my father was dead.
你说我父亲已经死了
I'm sorry you had to find out that way,
很抱歉 我没有向你坦白
And I want to talk to you about it,
关于这件事 我也想跟你谈谈
But not while you've been drinking.
等你酒醒了之后
We need to get you some help. No.
你需要帮助 不
The only thing I want from you is shares of your company.
唯一我想从你那里得到的 是公♥司♥的股份
You don't mean that. How do you know what I mean?
你不是说真的 你怎么会知道我怎么想
Tyler! Stop it!
泰勒 住手
You don't know anything about me.
你对我一无所知
You got rid of me.
你遗弃了我
Oh. Oh, my god. Honey, I'm sorry.
我的天啊 宝贝 对不起
No! No, you just figure out a way to make it happen,
别碰我 想办法给我股份
Or I go to call Hartley,
不然我就打电♥话♥给哈特利
And I know that that's the last thing that you want.
我知道这是你最不希望发生的事吧
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Hi. Oh! You brought Nate.
嗨 你把内特也带来了
Yeah, we had a change of schedules. Is that okay?
我们的计划有变 没关系吧
Of course. Hi, nate.
当然没事 嗨 内特
Hey. Sorry. He hasn't had his coffee.
嘿 对不起 他还没睡醒
That's okay. Oh, hey. I, uh, I found this in my suitcase.
没关系 对了 我在手提箱里发现了这个
I wanted to show you. A picture of...
想给你看看 一张照片
Can I see?
我能看看吗
Oh, my god. I was so different.
我的天 我变了很多
Yeah.
是啊
This feels great.
这种感觉真好
Yeah, this is nice.
是啊 真不错
Oh, I am so sorry. No!
对不起 不
You okay? I'm sorry. Yeah. Oh.
你没事吧 对不起 天啊
Can you please keep your kid quiet?
让你的小孩安静点好么
I'm sorry, he's not my kid.
抱歉 他不是我的孩子
Sorry. That was...
对不起 刚才...
It's okay. Let me get him. Sorry.
没关系 交给我吧 对不起
I didn't mean that. That sounded terrible.
我不是有心的 这样话太不礼貌了
I love kids. I-I do want kids.
我喜欢小孩 我很想要孩子
You know I want, like, 20... Yeah.
我很想生... 比如 20个
Just one day, you know, not now. It's okay.
总有一天我会的 不过不是现在 没关系
there you go, sweetie. Okay? That's good. Just...
坐好 宝贝 好吗 很好
Um, hey, I-I wanted to tell you.
对了 我想告诉你
Uh, that piece that you did in your blog
你在博客上写的那篇
About the female guard at Buckingham palace was amazing.
关于白金汉宫的女警卫的文章 太棒了
Ohh. Thank you. Thank you so much.
多谢 非常感谢
That was--that was--I was just so inspired in London,
只不过 我在伦敦非常有灵感
And it would have been such a perfect piece
要是登在那本新杂♥志♥上
For this new magazine. No,
再适合不过了 不
Maybe I could find a way to get...
也许我可以想个法子...
Come on. Remember? Doughnuts are dead food. Okay?
还记得吗 甜甜圈是垃圾食品 好吗
get it to work for "Mode."
把它登在《风尚》上
I'm sorry. I'm listening. You know what? It's fine.
抱歉 我听着呢 没关系
I have to get to work anyway. But this has been really fun.
我要去上班 今天见到你非常愉快
Sure.
好的
Thank you. Ooh. Have a good day, guys. Hi, Hilda. Okay, you, too.
谢谢 玩得开心 希尔达 我很好 你也是
Betty, justin's got a boyfriend! Meet me at your place at 1:00.
贝蒂 贾斯廷交了男朋友 10点在你公♥寓♥见
Wow. Pretty good arm.
臂力真大
Although, I probably could have done the same thing,
不过 我应该也能做得到
You know, if I warmed up a little.
如果先热热身的话
He is not in his right mind.
他失去理智了
This is not the boy I've gotten to know.
不是我认识的孩子了
Mom, you've known him a couple of weeks.
妈妈 你认识他才两周
You sound pretty naive. I mean, even
你这么说显得太天真
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表