剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
To a band of 20 cat-loving weirdos.
这有区别 不是吗
It's a little different, don't you think?
我生气是因为你看上了
I'm mad because you totally hit on that guy
我中意的那个家伙
I was trying to stalk.
你怎么看来很面熟
Why does your face look familiar?
不可能
Oh, it shouldn't.
自从上次来这之后我做了全面整容
I had it totally redone since the last time I was here.
这是我买♥♥到那件夹克的地址
Oh, here's the name of that place where I got my jacket.
我为什么要在意你在哪买♥♥的夹克
Why would I care where you got your jacket?
因为你问过
'cause you asked.
拜托 斯莱特小姐 别终止我的表演
Please, Ms. Slater, don't shut down my show.
那是我唯一的收入来源 而且我没钱打官司
It's my only livelihood, and I can't afford a lawsuit.
看来也买♥♥不起一件体面的衣服
Or a decent dress, it seems.
好了 出去 人造纤维会伤到我眼睛
Now get out. Rayon hurts my eyes.
威莉
Oh, hey, Willie.
明天纤长睫毛膏的凯莉要来
Uh, Callie from Long Lash is coming tomorrow.
她想和我们共同承办一个
She wants to do a breast cancer
乳腺癌基金会
fund-raising tie-in with us.
我知道这是比起团体利他主义
Look, I know the only thing you hate
更令你讨厌的事
more than corporate altruism drugstore makeup,
-但是她真的很想见你 -好吧
- But she really wants to meet you. - Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 今天这身不错 我喜欢你穿白色
Oh, by the way, you look nice. I like you in white.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 明天过来
Wait. Come back tomorrow.
既然你不能表演了
Since you're no longer performing,
我可以给你份新工作
I may have a new job for you.
曼迪 你想什么呢
Mandy, what were you thinking
怎么把她带回来
Bringing her back here?
那个大块头是个大♥麻♥烦
That giant girl is a giant mess.
马克 我情不自禁
Marc, I couldn't help it.
她就像是我孤单圣诞节的先知幽灵
She's like my ghost of lonely christmas future.
再有 她变了
Besides, she's changed.
她不再那么疯疯癫癫了
She has totally gotten it together.
"稍等"杂♥志♥ 请"时尚"
"Hold" magazine. Please Mode.
-你说的真对 -是啊
- Oh, you're absolutely right. - Yeah.
-好啊 甜心 -好啊
- Hi, sweetie. - Hey.
谢谢你给我找了这份差事
Thanks for hooking me up with this job.
我这辈子有很多不如意的事情
You know, I've had some hard times in my life,
但自从上周我步入30岁后
But last week when I hit the big 3-0,
一切都开始正常起来
Everything started to come together.
之后你就给了我这份工作
And then you hooking me up with this job--
真是雪中送炭
It's like the cherry on top of the pill bottle.
-我很愿意帮忙 -我需要辆车
- I'm so glad. - I need a town car.
亲爱的 我们都需要
Ooh, don't we all, honey?
-你朋友看来在这做的很开心 -是吗
- Your friend seems happy here. - Doesn't she?
立刻解雇她
Fire her immediately.
够了
And that is enough of that.
但我还是不爽
But I still feel bad.
奇怪 克莱尔·米德发给我一封邮件
Weird. I got this mass e-mail from Claire Meade
邀请我参加一个模仿秀
Inviting me to a drag show.
最好推脱掉 老爸
Better steer clear, papi.
我们知道你对异装男会有什么反应
We know what happens when you get around drag queens.
我不是没看出来他是男的
Hey, I was not fooled.
那是贝蒂的聚会
It was Betty's party.
我只是表示礼貌而已
I was just trying to be polite.
-好 -这一点也不好笑
- Okay. - It's not funny.
天啊 丹尼尔今天对我真是刻薄到极点
God, Daniel was so mean to me today.
你知道他怎么嘲笑看我博客的人吗
Do you know what he called my Betty hits?
他说那就是一小撮有爱猫怪癖的人
He said they were a tiny band of cat-loving weirdos.
这好像是你自己说的
That's kind of what you called them yourself.
真是气死我了
It made me so mad.
知道我要怎么做吗
But you know what?
明天上班
I'm gonna go into work tomorrow,
我要去告诉他 他让我很生气
and I'm gonna tell him exactly how he made me feel.
如果我是你就不会朝丹尼尔发火
I would not be mad at Daniel.
即使你们关系好
As close as you are,
但他依然是你的老板
you still work for him.
如果你要泄愤
If you want to say something,
就找你的家人
say it to your family,
不要找你的老板
not your boss.
新评论
New comment
亲爱的贝蒂
"Dear Betty,
我很喜欢你的博客
i love your Blog.
你的文章总是那么积极向上 鼓舞人心
"You're always so positive and inspiring.
难怪你就没有碰过到恼火的事情吗
"Doesn't anything ever get you mad?
来自菲奥娜 21岁
Fiona 21."
回复评论
Reply to comment
你知道吗 菲奥娜
"You know what, Fiona?
有时候的确碰到恼火的事
Yes, sometimes something does.
通常我不会通过博客这个渠道来发泄情绪
"I know I don't usually use this space to vent,
但象你这样读我博客的人很少
"but since there are only a handful of you out there,
不管那么多屁事了
"what the hell?
那么多事了
Heck?"
那么多屁事
Hell.
今天有一个好朋友对我非常不友好
"Today a really good friend was insensitive...
他羞辱我 表现得完全就是个混♥蛋♥
"He humiliated me... "He was being a totally jerk...
对我残忍♥之至
"downright cruel to me...
在我为他做牛做马三年后
"And after I've spent the past three years
他贬低我
"making him look good, he trashes me,
贬低我的博客 还有你们这些读者
"my blog and all of you.
那个混♥蛋♥要什么有什么
"That jerk has everything.
为什么唯一属于我的东西他都不认可
Why would he put down the one thing that's mine?"
发表
Publish
您的评论已发表
Your comment posted
为什么她还在这里
Why is she still here?
威莉不是叫你炒掉她吗
Didn't Willie tell you to fire her?
她说过了 我也试过了
She did, and I tried,
但是我做不到 马克
But I couldn't bring myself to do it, Marc.
-这份工作对她来说太重要了 -真得吗
- This job means so much to her. - Ohh. Really?
那么你的工作对你来说重不重要
- Yeah. - What does your job mean to you?
如果威莉来了看到她
If Willie comes in here
这张上不得台面的
and sees her hastily stitched-together head
老脸依然出现在那张桌子后面
sitting behind that desk,
海伦将不会是唯一一个丢掉工作的人
Helen's not the only one who's gonna be out of a job.
还有谁 你听到什么风声了
Who else bring it? What did you hear?
你... 炒掉她吧
Y--Just fire her.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
阿曼达 帮我弄点
Hey, Amanda, could you help me
电脑方面的东西好吗
with something on the computer?
没问题
Sure.
我待会儿就来炒她
I'll do it later!
你好啊 小滑头
Hi, foxy.
我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
Betty Suarez.
女儿 你今天看了自己的博客吗
Mija, have you checked your Blog today?
没有 我刚登陆进去
No. I just got in.
500个点击哦
Ah! 500 hits!
看这些回复
Look at all these comments!
他们都在关心你的混♥蛋♥朋友
Yeah, they're all about how your "jackass friend"
-是不是就是丹尼尔·米德 -我的天啊
- is really Daniel Meade. - Oh, my god.
这个博客可是链接了上百个网站
And it's linked to, like, a hundred web sites.
怎么会发生这种事
How did this happen?
你为什么要写那些 我跟你说过不要的
Why did you write about that? I told you not to.
我知道 爸 我该怎么做
I know, papi. I know. What do I do?
冷静
All right, just calm down.
有没有可能丹尼尔还没有看到
Is there any chance Daniel not seeing it?
我不知道 他根本就不看我的博客
I don't know. He doesn't even read my Blog.
而且他通常都不怎么上网 也许他没看到
And he's not usually that into the web, so maybe he didn't.
只要互联网上出现了你的名字
So any time your name appears in the media,
-你会听到一声宾 收到谷歌♥提醒 -酷
- you'll hear a little bing and receive a google alert. - Cool.
不妙
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表