剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
不清楚
I don't know.
我有所有的模型和定制的模版
I had all these mock-ups and customized layouts.
花了我好几周才定下来
And it took me weeks to make all the decisions.
还远不够好
This is never gonna be as good.
会好的 马克 你太棒了
Yes, it will be, marc. you're great.
我应该更棒哦
I have to be more than great.
这可是高级职位 我该争取下的
This is a senior position. I have to wow them.
得了 得了 我们来争取吧
Okay, well, then we'll wow them.
都忙了整晚了 没落下什么吧
got all night, and neither of us have anything else to do.
好啊 我们来参加你派对的
Hi. we're here for your party.
我以为抢劫案之后
I assumed no one was coming
都没人来了
After the whole burglary thing.
什么 那你是不想让我们来咯
What? so you don't want us here?
不是的 是啊 是不想
No, i--yes, i-i do.
我 我想来着 就是
I d--i did. it's just...
来了些紧急处理的事情
This last-minute project thing sort of came up,
我有点 怎么了
And I'm a little-- what's going on?
她放我们鸽子呢 什么 现在吗
She's canceling on us. what? now?
发生这么多事 她还在耍我们
After everything she's put us through? she owes us.
好吧 看看 这就是原因
Mm-hmm. see, this is why
你会和街坊邻里老死不相往来的
You should never get to know your neighbors.
我花了这么长时间才爬到这个位置
And even though I spent years working my way to the top
丹尼尔早就轻而易举的成了
While daniel here had the same job
拜他那位父亲所赐
Handed to him on a silver platter by his father,
-我对他总是尊敬有加 -天啊 胡说的
- I've always treated him with respect. - that is such bull.
你总是对我骂骂咧咧的
You've always been a bitch to me,
现在更是下♥贱♥至极了 不敢相信
Only now she's being a super bitch. it's unbeliev--
你说我该怎么办
You see what I have to deal with?
就是这个称呼的问题
It's the name-calling
-最让我受不了 -得了 够了
- That hurts the most. - okay, time-out.
她全是装的 你不知道她的本来面目
She is totally faking right now. this is not her.
对了 她一直都直呼我名
And p.s., she calls me names all the time.
今早上 她叫我书呆子
This morning, she called me an egg head.
我只不过是观察而已
I was merely making an observation.
搞不好你脑子里有什么奇思怪想呢
Can I help it if your head has a weird elliptical arc to it?
看见没 她又在侮辱我
Do you see this? she's insulting me,
就是因为我不让她陪马克
All because I wouldn't let her get way with marc.
看起来是你总在妨碍我吧
As if you could ever keep me from having my way!
得了吧 你放自己一马吧
Oh, get over yourself already! come on.
我想到此结束吧
I guess we're done here.
抱歉浪费你时间了
I'm sorry to have wasted your time.
正相反 这些其实满有意义的
On the contrary. this has been very enlightening.
我想我大致明白了
And I think I may have pinpointed
你们的问题所在
The source of your issue.
就是性紧张
Sexual tension.
啊 抱歉 什么
Uh... look, I'm sorry.
全天下女人都死了 我也不会找威廉敏娜干那事
Wilhelmina is the last person I would ever be interested in.
不过 她的体态语表明了
Well, her body language would suggest
她应该对你有点性趣
That she just might be interested in you.
什么 她的什么说明这些的
Wait. her what seemed to suggest...
坐下慢慢说
Please have a seat.
人类有非言语的信♥号♥♥
There are many nonverbal signals
来暗示欲望
To indicate desire.
比如 有人侵入你的领地
For example, when someone steps into your space
还拒绝退让
And refuses to relinquish it,
或者总是模仿你说话或是动作
Or if there is mirroring of speech or movement.
在动物王国里
In the animal kingdom,
雌性动物撅起屁♥股♥就是这个意思
It can be as simple as a female presenting her backside.
我建议 如果你想结束这种紧张的气氛
My advice--if you want to stop the hostility,
最好想想怎么解决性紧张的问题吧
You've got to find a way to diffuse the sexual tension.
-好了 贝蒂 去看看你的派对吧 -我一会就去
- It's fine, betty. get over to your party. - I will in a minute.
这个图片怎样 看起来挺炫的
oh! what about this image? it looks kind of flow-y.
老天 我有个绝妙的主意
Oh, my god! I just had a brilliant idea!
我们在这些图片上覆盖些真实的材料
What if we layer real material over the images
做成那种3D作品如何
To create a-a kind of 3-dimensional work of art?
不错啊 快点试试 我一会回
Yeah, go with that. I'll be right back.
抱歉 抱歉 各位 不好意思
Sorry! sorry, everybody! I'm sorry!
我们该把音乐声音调小点吧
We just have to try and keep the music low
-最好一直这样 -扫兴的家伙
- For a little bit longer. - spoilsport.
糟透了 贝蒂 我累死累活的干
This sucks. betty, I am working my ass off here.
别把音乐关了啊
Please don't take away my music.
要不就只能聊天了
we'll be left with conversation,
对这些怪人可不管用啊
And that is not gonna work with this house of trolls.
怎么不管用了 弗兰克 你认识瓦纳太太吗
That helps. frank, you know mrs. varner, right?
我是说 你俩聊过没
I mean, have you two ever spoken?
你们有很多共同之处啊
You have so much in common.
你住2c 她住在3c
You live in 2-c, and she lives in 3-c.
这么说你住我楼上 是啊
So you're above me? yeah.
-你穿的什么家伙 木头鞋子吗 -我能听到你尿尿
-What do you wear, wooden shoes? - I can hear you pee.
-好极了 开始聊天吧 我得走了 -别啊 别走 贝蒂
- great, we're talking. I'll be back. - no, don't go, betty.
贝蒂 我先放下这些 等两秒钟就来
Betty. I gotta drop these off. I'll be back in two seconds.
不用了 我搞定了
You don't have to. I finished.
什么 哇 好赞啊
What? wow. that's incredible.
我料到了 我是个天才吗 我该把它
I know, I'm a genius. now I just have to get it
包好了在截止日期前交了
Packed up and over there before the deadline.
老天 如果只有那个骷髅包的话
Gee, I wonder what I'm gonna put it in.
都不知道该在里面放什么
If only I had that brilliant skull bag...
得了 忘了那些吧 快走吧
All right, let's not live in the past. just go! go!
好运哦 贝蒂
And good luck. betty...
你知道我没什么容易动感情的
You know that I'm not one to get all gushy...
谢天谢地你在这
Oh, thank god you're here.
我实在是没招去逗他们乐了
I'm running out of body parts to entertain people with.
我们能把音乐开开吗
Hey, can we turn on the music yet?
当然没问题
I can do better than that.
我来k歌♥啦
I can hook up the karaoke machine!
马上就是我们的晚会之夜啦
We're gonna party tonight!
得了
That's right!
威廉敏娜
Wilhelmina.
我不知道 你还在这
I didn't, uh, realize you were still here.
是啊 我在
Well, I am.
我们可以结束那些小小的谈话没
Can we be done with the small talk now?
等等 她把手臂交叉着了
Wait. she just folded her arms.
在学我吗
Is she mirroring me?
天 什么东西啊
Ugh. damn it! what is this?
额滴神
Oh, my god.
她在秀
She's presenting.
那家伙真说中了
Was that guy right?
太搞笑了
This is ridiculous!
哇 好了
Whoo! all right!
派对开始了
Let's get this party started!
太雷人了 我还不能不看啊
It's so horrible, but I can't look away.
简直是飞蛾扑火 被欲望烧死了
Like a moth to a flame, burned by desire.
她在清牙齿
She's baring her teeth.
她就是在勾引我嘛
She totally wants to jump my bones.
我把保险丝烧了吗
Did I blow a fuse?
不 不
No, no!
我看不止这样吧
I think you blew more than a fuse.
老天
Oh, my god.
贝蒂的声音让城市陷入黑暗了
Betty's voice brought darkness to the land.
-是你吗 阿曼达 -抱歉哦 我想那是我的屁屁
- is that you, amanda? - sorry, I thought that was my butt.
你知道停电的时候什么最好玩
You know what's cool about blackouts?
会让所有的人都来这里的
They sort of bring everyone together.
怎么了 大家怎么都走了
Wait. where's everyone going?
我和那一大帮邻居
Oh, uh, me and a bunch of neighbors
要举♥行♥停电之夜的派对
Are throwing a blackout party.
不介意我把这些都拿走吧
You don't mind if I take those, do you?
你们咋还在这里呢
Well, why don't you guys just stay here?
没别的意思 贝蒂 你这太黑了
No offense, betty, but your place is really dark.
伸手不见五指
it's a blackout.
到处都停了
It's dark everywhere.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表