剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Thanks to your perfect smile, Justin never existed.
谢谢你完美笑容 贾斯汀从不存在
Spooky.
闹鬼啦
You really are a monster. What?
你真是个怪物 什么
The million dollar bra shoot. Oh, like you don't know.
百万文胸专题 就好像你不知道似的
Daniel, wait!
丹尼尔 等等
The bra shoot? That's today?
文胸摄影 今天吗
Yeah, it's today, or it was until you sabotaged it.
对 今天 难道等你来破坏了
No. No, I didn't sabotage it.
不 不 我不会破坏的
The head publicist changed the bra's schedule on you.
出版商总部更改日程通知过你了
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
I didn't.
我不知道
Look, Daniel, I can fix this.
丹尼尔 我能搞定
I know Eve's assistant-- Alison.
我知道伊芙的助手 艾莉森
I can get her to help us. Oh, just give it a rest.
我找她来帮我们 等一下
How dumb do you think I am, Betty
你以为我有这么蠢吗
Betty? I don't think that you're dumb,
贝蒂 我认为你不蠢
and I don'know what I did to me you hate me, but...
我不知道做了什么让你恨我 但是
I can assure you, we are on the same team,
我可以向你保证 我站在你这边
and the last thing I am is a liar.
我绝对不会撒谎的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I can't believe I ever slept with you, Betty.
我真不敢相信 我跟你上过床 贝蒂
Frankly, I can't believe you slept with him either.
老实说 我也不敢相信你跟他睡过
Betty, darling, what are you up to?
贝蒂 亲爱的 你在干什么呢
Are you changing the plan on me?
关于我的计划 你是不是改主意了
Which--which plan?
什么计划
Oh, sorry. We have so many plans together.
抱歉 我们密谋的计划实在太多了
The, uh, "Ruin the bra shoot/ humiliate Daniel" Plan.
"毁了文胸拍摄/羞辱丹尼尔"的计划
Oh.
哦
Um, so I-I am sabotaging Daniel.
就是说 我要暗中陷害丹尼尔
No, we're sabotaging Daniel.
不 是我们要暗中陷害他
Unless you're going rogue on me?
除非你要背叛我
Betty, we're in this together.
贝蒂 我们是一条船上的
So just stick with the plan and by this time next week,
所以把这个计划继续下去 到下周这个时候
you and I will be co-editors-in-chief of "Mode."
你我就会成为《风尚》的联合主编
I don't believe that I'm in cahoots with Wilhelmina.
我不敢相信 我竟然跟威廉敏娜串通一气
How could having perfect teeth change me this much?
完美的牙齿 怎么会让我改变这么多
Well, let me break it down for you, b-bomb.
我来给你分♥析♥一下 B弹
All right, having braces is hard, right?
戴着牙套 是很辛苦的 对吧
People make fun of you, and it hurts your feelings,
人们嘲笑你 这伤了你的自尊心
which made you compassionate.
从而使你更具怜悯之心
Pretty-teeth Betty -- people fawned all over her,
有着完美牙齿的贝蒂 人们只会奉承她
and it went to her head.
而这会使她骄傲自满
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
Betty?
贝蒂
Amanda!
阿曼达
Oh, hey, Betty. Do you mind?
嗨 贝蒂 你介意吗
Yes, I mind! You're in my office, and...
我当然介意 这是我的办公室
you're married!
你已经结婚了
And this is the last place Daniel would ever step foot,
这里是丹尼尔绝对不会踏进一步的地方
which is why you let Ty-Ty and I
这也是你之所以让泰泰和我
have our private time in here.
在这里享受私人时间的原因
Did you wanna saddle up? It's a big desk.
你想加入吗 这张桌子够宽敞
Ew. Ew!
真恶心
Hey, I never told Derek Jeter about your side action,
我可从没告诉过德里克·杰特你的小把戏
so I expect you to keep your big, sexy mouth shut!
所以我希望你 闭紧你那性感的大嘴巴
Whoo! You eat lunch on that desk?
你不会在那张桌上吃午饭吧
So Amanda is cheating on Daniel...
阿曼达背着丹尼尔偷♥情♥
Yeah, wellmmhmm. In my office?
是啊 就在我办公室
Well, Daniel's not exactly having a dry spell.
丹尼尔其实也没闲着
He's all over his assistant right now in the copy room.
他现在正和他的助理 在复印室打得火热
You wanna see? No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I'm good.
你想去看看嘛 不不不 没关系
All right. So they're both having affairs?
好吧 那么他们俩都有外遇
Wipe the judge-y off your face, Jeter cheater.
别一脸的正义感 你背着杰特劈腿
Betty, thank god.
贝蒂 感谢上帝
I need $40,000...
我需要4万美元
or I'm a dead man. What?
否则我就死定了 什么
My bookie says if I don't cough up 40 large,
我的马注经纪人说 如果我筹不到这个数
he'll break my legs. Bookie?!
他就打断我的腿 马注经纪人
You lost 40 grand gambling?
你赌博输了4万块
You know I've had this mono on my back
你也知道 自从我们发达了之后
since we struck it rich.
我就玩起了这个
You gonna give me the cheddar or not? Papi!
你到底给不给钱 爸爸
It's not like I walk around carrying thousands of...
我出门 怎么可能把几万..
dollars in my purse.
美元装在钱包里
There it is. Come to papi.
就是它 都给老爸吧
My god!
我的天
My god!
我的天
You're a good girl, mija. Where would I be without you?
你是个好孩子 女儿 我可不能没有你啊
Well, adios, papi.
走好 老爸
You have to stop doing that,
你别再这么说话了
okay? Mmhmm.
可以吗 好吧
This is terrible.
这太可怕了
Uh, I-I-it can't stay this way.
我受不了了
It has to change.
必须改变这个局面
I have to-- I have to change it back. - Okay.
我必须 我必须让一切回到从前 -好啊
I'm gonna start with Daniel. All right.
我就从丹尼尔开始 好吧
I'm gonna go to the Guggenheim...
我要去古根海姆博物馆
I'm gonna talk to Eve... okay.
跟伊芙谈谈 好的
And I'm gonna get him the
我要帮他要回
million dollar bra back. Oh, good, a change.
那百万美元的文胸 好啊 这是个改变
But maybe think about keeping the hair. I love the hair.
但别把发型换了 我喜欢这个发型
So you see, if you could just please find
如果你能够抽出
a-a teeny, tiny, teensy bit more time
哪怕很少的 一点点多余的时间
for us to shoot the bra,
让我们来拍这个文胸
Then we all win. We will all be happy.
对双方都有利 我们都乐得其所
All I heard was, "Blah, blah, shrill.
我刚才听到的全是
Blah, blah, whine. Blah, blah, beg."
废话连篇
And now I'm hungry for Mexican food.
我现在想吃墨西哥菜了
Alison, get me some tacos!
艾莉森 给我来点玉米卷
Alison! Uh, I'm so sorry.
艾莉森 很抱歉
There is a little problem with the bra.
文胸出了点小问题
It seems to be missing.
它好像不见了
Okay, I am furious.
好吧 这下我可要怒了
Alison, go punch yourself in the neck. Officer!
艾莉森 自己拧断你的脖子吧 警卫
Officer, what the hell is going on?
警卫 到底是怎么回事
Officer!
警卫
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me.
借过
Wilhelmina?
威廉敏娜
Slacking off on the elliptical, darling?
别这么紧张 亲爱的
The bra what are you doing? I'm protecting my interest.
那个文胸 你想干什么 我在维护自己的利益
The moment I heard you speaking to Daniel,
我听见你跟丹尼尔对话的那一刻
I knew you were gonna stab me in the back.
我就知道 你会在我背后使坏
First, I was hurt, but then I realized,
一开始 我很难过 但是后来我意识到
of course you'd double-cross me. You're Betty.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我并不稀奇 你可是贝蒂啊
Help, security! She's stealing the bra!
警卫 快来啊 她偷了文胸
What?!
什么
No, I'm not! I'm not! Ow!
不 我没有 我没有 啊
You're a good girl, mija.
你是个好孩子 女儿
Justin?
贾斯廷是谁
You sabotaged me!
你暗中陷害我
I want my old life back.
我想过回以前的生活
Betty?
贝蒂
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, take it easy, take it easy.
放松点 放松点
Here you go.
给你
I can see.
我能看见了
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表