剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Yes.
我愿意
You pushy, remarkable woman,
你这个固执己见却出类拔萃的女人
I will marry you.
我愿意和你结婚
You know, I probably shouldn't say this,
或许我不该说这个
But I met the perfect person
但我遇到了那个
For that story you wanted to do.
适合写到你文章中的人
The one about the shoes?
关于鞋的那个
Don't tell her that. Yes, tell me.
别告诉他 不 告诉我
Okay, well, you know how my family gives money
你知道我们家怎样捐钱给
To that organization that does relief work in Botswana?
那个致力于博茨瓦纳救济工作的组织吗
Anyway, I met one of the women
不管那个了 我遇到一个
That actually does the work.
从事那个工作的女士
Very cool, very smart and a grandmother.
非常出色且精明 是位老妇人
She's in town for one more week
她回非洲工作前
Before she goes back to Africa for another tour,
会在镇上再待一个星期
And she had on these funky sandals
她有双很时髦的凉鞋
That would have been perfect for the shoe angle.
非常适合你的关于鞋子的主题
What did I just say?
我刚才说什么了
What? She--she wanted me to tell her.
怎么了 她 她想让我告诉她
She doesn't know what she needs.
她不知道自己想要什么
Now I just want to write it even more.
我现在更想写那个主题了
What is wrong with Wilhelmina?
威廉敏娜是怎么了
Why can't she see how good of a piece it can be?
她怎么就看不到那个主题的闪光点
You know what you should do? Start your own blog.
知道你该干嘛吗 自己开博客
Yeah! like that what's her name--Huffington--
没错 就像那个谁 赫芬顿(美国政论博客兼政♥治♥评论家)
Only not so newsy.
只要别惹上太多的新闻
Actually, a blog is a great idea.
事实上 开博客是个好主意
Then you could write whatever you want
这样你就能写你想写的了
And just publish it yourself. Well, yeah,
自己发表 是的
But I don't know how to start a blog.
但我不知道怎样开博客
I could help you.
我帮你
Come on. This could be the first step
好啦 这可能成为
In creating your own magazine or a book deal...
你创办自己的杂♥志♥ 写书
Or a movie!
甚至拍电影的第一步
Okay, I wasn't so sure when you said "blog,"
好吧 当你们说博客的时候我还拿不定主意
But now we're talking movies, so I'm in.
但说到电影 算我一个
Guys, come on. Would anyone even read it?
伙计们 拜托 会有人看吗
There are so many blogs out there. Betty.
那么多人都写博客 贝蒂
Yeah. Yes.
有的
Really?
真的吗
Well, I mean, after hand creams and high heels,
我是说 试过护手霜和高跟鞋后
I'd be happy to inspire just one person.
如果能给一个人启发 我也会很开心
I'm sure I can get in touch with that woman
我保证联♥系♥到那位从事
From the relief mission, set up an interview.
救济工作的女士 安排采访
Should I do this? 'cause I think I want to do it.
我该这么做吗 我觉得我想做
Do it. Totally.
做吧 绝对的
Yes! you have to! Okay! I have a blog!
是的 你得做 好吧 我要开博客了
Should this stuff be burning?
这东西会灼伤人吗
Oh! Oh, no.
不是吧
Hey, Amanda,
阿曼达
Can I use the apartment later today?
今天晚点我能用下公♥寓♥吗
I'm doing this project outside of work,
我要在工作外做一个项目
And I need a place to do interviews
我需要地方做采访
And a photo shoot.
还有拍照
Totally. It's been empty since we moved out anyway.
没问题 反正我们搬走后也是空的
Since you what? You moved out?
你们怎么了 你们搬出去了
Oh, my god. Are you serious?
天啊 你是说真的吗
Marc and I moved across the hall to the 2-bedroom
马克和我搬到了对街有两件卧室的公♥寓♥
Because we needed more space.
因为我们需要更多的空间
How many times do I have to tell you this, Betty?
我得和你说多少遍才行 贝蒂
Once would be nice!
一次就够了
Once? Tried three times.
一次 我试过三次
Hey, Betty, it's me.
你好 贝蒂 是我
Listen, Marc and I are moving out, so--
听着 马克和我要搬走了 所以...
Mandy, it's Marc. Betty is 9-1-5-4.
曼迪 我是马克 贝蒂的是9-1-5-4
That's hilarious. I keep doing that. Bye.
太搞笑了 我总是搞错 拜拜
Do you know where is Daniel Meade's?
你知道丹尼尔·米德的办公室在哪吗
Hey, Betty. Marc and I are moving out.
好啊 贝蒂 马克和我要搬出去
I told you that, right?
我告诉过你了 是吧
You're sure you told me this?
你确定你和我说过吗
Yes! Now settle.
是的 行了吧
It's not like you were gonna move back in anyway.
你又不会搬回去
Well, no, but I didn't know
不会 但我不知道
You'd be giving up my apartment for good.
你们以后都不住在我的公♥寓♥里了
Betty, please. You gave up your apartment a year ago
贝蒂 拜托 你一年前就扔下你的公♥寓♥
When you moved back to your farm or wherever.
搬回你那个农场什么的
This is not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
And we're done. I'm gonna go hit the ladies'.
就这样 我要去洗手间了
Whatever is going on with your skin makes me feel
无论你的肤质如何 都让我觉得
Like I need to go hose off.
我需要喷一喷
Hey. What are you doing right now?
嗨 你在做什么呢
Skydiving. What are you doing?
跳伞 你来干什么
I'm taking you out for a fun surprise.
我要带你出去玩玩 给你个惊喜
Come on, let's go.
走吧 我们走
Do you not see
你没看见
The woman in curlers at the end of my arms?
我手上拿着卷发的夹子吗
Plus, I-I have another appointment.
何况 我另外还有约
You know, I figured it out. Mm-hmm.
你知道吗 我明白了 嗯
You're being mean
你变得这么刻薄
Because you're almost done raising a kid,
是因为你好不容易抚养完一个孩子
And now you gotta do it all again.
现在你又要重来一遍
So as of now, okay, this--this is Hilda week.
所以现在 这周是希尔达周
I'm taking you out every day.
我要每天带你出去
We're gonna do something for you
为你做点特别的事儿
So that you know your life's not just about
让你知道你的人生不只是
Taking care of other people. Go. Go, or I'm going.
照顾别的人 去吧 去吧 不然我就走了
Car's downstairs. You need to hurry or you'll be late
车在楼下 你得抓紧 否则你跟D二次方那些人的
For your cocktails with the DSquared guys. Are you sure the car's here?
鸡尾酒会就要迟到了 你确定车到了吗
Because it never showed at Kors yesterday.
因为昨天在柯尔 它就没来
Actually, I'm sure the car showed up.
事实上 我确定车出现过
But it didn't. But it did. Now go.
但它没来啊 它来过 现在出发吧
Oh! Stop. Wait. Daniel.
哦 停下 等等 丹尼尔
Oh, right. Oh!
哦 对了 哦
Mymy jacket! Shh. I got this.
我的 我的夹克 别吵 我有办法
What are you...
你怎么...
See? Always prepared. Spin.
瞧 有备无患 转身
Where did this jacket come from?
这件夹克从哪来的
From your dry cleaning. And it fits flawlessly!
干洗店拿来的 多贴身啊
Now get out of here. You have to be at Waverly in ten.
赶紧走吧 你10点得赶到威弗里
I thought I was going to farmhouse.
我以为我要去农舍呢
Okay, all this doubting me
好吧 所有这些质疑
Is starting to get a little upsetting.
有点让我不爽了
Okay, wow. She's very sensitive.
好吧 哇 她真敏感
Hey, I just did my first "she."
嗨 我第一次用了"她"哦
Yeah.
是啊
So what do you think?
你觉得怎样
I love it.
我爱死了
"To inspire at least one person."
"至少启迪一个人"
Ooh. Our first interview.
哦 我们的第一个采访
Hey there. Come on in. Hi.
你好 请进 嗨
Lee, come in. Hi.
李 进来 你好
So the first time I visited Botswana,
我第一次到博茨瓦纳时
I stayed in a gorgeous hotel on the Zambezi
我住在赞比亚河畔一家豪华的旅馆里
Amazing views, great food, the works.
瑰丽的景观 美味的食物 那些艺术品
And just up the road was a village of such poverty.
而仅仅一路之隔的地方 就有一个这样贫穷的村落
In fact, the hotel solicits donations
事实上 这间旅馆也在募集捐款
To help support the people who live there.
来帮助住在那里的人们
But after seeing how these lovely people lived,
但在见过这些可爱的居民之后
I needed to do more than just write a check.
我需要做的 不仅仅是写一张支票
And if you could see the smiles on their faces,
如果你能看见他们脸上的笑容
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表