剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
奥尔加来自格鲁吉尼亚 塔提亚娜来自俄♥罗♥斯♥
Olga's from Georgia, and Tatiana's from Russia.
我懂了 他们在吵架
Oh. Okay, so-- So they're fighting
因为他们的国家在打仗吗
Because their countries are at war?
她说 "那个婊♥子♥抢了我的男朋友"
She's saying, "that bitch stole my boyfriend."
"我会杀了你 你这个万人骑的婊♥子♥"
"I will kill you, you insect-ridden whore."
好了 我知道她们在说什么了
Okay, I get the picture. Thank you.
-贝蒂 一切还好吗 -你好 很好 很好
- Betty, how's everything going? - Hey! Great! Good!
那边出什么状况了
What's going on there?
没什么 他们只是饿了
Oh, nothing. They're just hungry.
我太高兴在这里看到你了 你看起来很放松
I'm so glad you're here and looking rested.
昨晚谢谢你了
Oh, thank you, again, for last night.
小事一桩
Don't mention it.
抱歉 我要离开一下
Would you excuse me just one second?
你能告诉你朋友
Can you tell your friend
我要回到刚才解除核武器的谈话
I have to go back to the nuclear disarmament talks?
我们换换话题
Maybe turn it a little bit this way
-那个带针的东西... -那个东西从哪来的
- so the stingers... - Where did that thing come from?
这此拍摄主题是关于疟疾的
This is a photo shoot about malaria.
疟疾是蚊子引起的
Which is caused by mosquitoes.
所以为什么你要一只带笑的位子
So why do you want a smiling mosquito?
它很高兴是因为它引起了疟疾吗
Is he happy because he caused some malaria?
这是你提出的概念 贝蒂... 蚊子 疟疾
This is your concept, Betty...mosquitoes, malaria,
但是还有快乐
But also happy.
那是你说的 记得吗
That's what you said, remember?
我没说过快乐蚊子吗
I didn't say happy mosquitoes!
谁想要看到愤怒的蚊子
Who wants to see an angry mosquito?
谁愿意看到有任何蚊子出现
Who wants to see a mosquito at all?!
你知道吗 你没有出现在构思交流会上
You know what? You weren't there at the concept meeting,
所以不要怪我
So don't blame me
如果你如果是你搞砸的
If you let something slip through the cracks.
马特 你知道我当时是在帮丹尼尔
Matt. you know I was helping Daniel.
我知道 这也是为什么
Exactly. And that is why
有只带笑的蚊子在拍摄现场
You have a smiling mosquito at your photo shoot.
-你高兴了现在 -不是 我没有
- You happy now? - No, I'm not--
不像那只蚊子
Unlike that mosquito.
我不知道为什么我那么吃惊
You know what? I don't know why I'm surprised.
这反正就是你做事一贯的作风
I mean, this is totally typical of you.
承诺的好好的
You make a big commitment
然后在选择在最后一秒放弃
And then just abandon it at the last minute.
那太不公平了
That is so unfair.
现在根本不是关于这次拍摄了
We're not even talking about the shoot anymore.
当然是 我才是你的上司
Yes, we are! I am supposed to be your boss--me.
你当时应该去开会
You should've been here,
而不是跟着丹尼尔瞎混
Not out with Daniel doing whatever.
你不再是他的助理了
You're not his assistant anymore.
你们两个到底整晚在做什么
And, you know, what were you doing all night, huh?
你们两个也上♥床♥了吗
Are you two, uh, sleeping together now, too?
我不知道怎么才能使她们停下来
I don't know what to do with these girls.
两位小姐 停下来 那个很贵
Ladies, please! Please! That is expensive!
我很抱歉 帝坡罗先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Dipaolo.
请别走 我们可以从新来过
Please don't go. We can fix this.
我可以重新聘请模特
I can get different models.
别走
Don't leave!
小姐 我要你们赶快停下来
Ladies! I need you to stop right now!
有人可以帮我
Is there anybody here
让她们两个停下来吗
who can help me with these models?!
任何人
Anybody?!
你们到底在干什么
What the hell is going on here?!
我可以解释
I can explain.
我都不知道
You know what?
我为什么要问刚刚那个问题
I don't even know why I asked that question.
我根本不关心
I don't care.
拍摄乱成一团
Your shoot is falling apart--
你在帮我的杂♥志♥拍照片
Your shoot for my magazine!
也是我的杂♥志♥ 威廉敏娜
It's my magazine, too, Wilhelmina.
那就应该拿出样子来
Well, then start acting like it.
你打你的雇员
You're punching out your employees.
连我都知道不要在公众场合那么做 丹尼尔
Even I know not to do that in public, Daniel.
我把你们两个都扔出去
I'm throwing you both out.
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
现在开始 我来负责这次拍摄
I'm taking over the shoot.
你们两个都走
You're both leaving,
还有扔掉那只可笑的大蚊子
And we're losing that ridiculous mosquito!
那是...那是贝蒂的主意
That was... That was Betty's idea.
你可以把我赶出去 威廉敏娜
You can't throw me out, Wilhelmina.
但我不会让你把贝蒂
And I'm sure as hell not gonna let you throw Betty
赶出她负责的拍摄
Out of her own shoot.
-丹尼尔 -不 让我说完
- Daniel... - No, let me finish.
你给我听着
You have to understand one thing--
如果你跟贝蒂作对
You mess with Betty,
你就是跟我作对 听到了吗
You're messing with me. You got it?
这个也是对这屋里的每个人说的
That goes for every single one of you!
丹尼尔 快停下来
Daniel, please stop.
我们会离开的
We'll leave.
什么
What?!
她是对的 你刚刚打了人
She's right. You just assaulted somebody.
他们可能叫人抓你 所以我们还是离开吧
They could arrest you, so let's just go.
-我很抱歉 威廉敏娜 -我也是
- I'm sorry, Wilhelmina. - I am, too.
我希望着你有所改变
I had hoped that you were changing,
但是很明显 我错了
But obviously, I was wrong.
难以置信
I can't believe it!
我不敢相信 我不敢相信
I can't believe it! I can't believe it.
数数它们 五个动机
Count 'em-- Five motivations!
我可以加入你吗
Mind if I join you?
或者你只想单独静静
Or is "wipeout" something you need to do alone?
学校一切还好吗
How's everything at school?
是的 还好
Yeah, it's fine.
很好
Good.
如果有什么不好的
But if it's ever not fine,
你需要向人倾诉 那人不是我的话
And you need someone to talk to--not me--
也没关系
You know, it's fine.
我跟小马谈过了
I talked to Marc.
是的 所以一切都还好
Yeah. So everything's... Everything's okay.
对不起
I am sorry
我插手干涉了你的事
That I stuck my nose in your business.
我...
It's just...
就是很担心你
I worry about you.
我知道
I know.
但你长大了
But you're growing up,
我不能干涉你的交友
And I can't tell you who to be friends with,
也无法决定你吐露心声的对象
And I can't tell you who to confide in.
我只是希望你知道
I just hope that you know
当你需要和某人谈谈的时候
That if you ever do need someone to talk to,
可以随时找我
You can talk to me.
即使我有时无法理解你
Even if I don't... understand you.
好吧
Okay.
你不该打马特的
You shouldn't have hit Matt like that, you know?
他当时太操蛋了
Yeah, well, he was being a jerk.
确实如此
Yeah, that might be,
但你还是不该动粗的
But you still shouldn't have punched him.
好吧
Okay.
你在笑什么
Then why are you smiling?
好吧 我忍♥不住要笑
Fine! I can't help it.
他太过分了 活该如此
He was being a jerk. He deserved it.
但这么做的确是不对的
But it still wasn't the right thing to do.
我知道了 很抱歉
Look, I know. I'm sorry.
你是对的
You're absolutely right.
我搞杂了
I, I messed up.
丹尼尔 我一直很担心你
Daniel, I've been worried about you.
自从你回到纽约后 感觉你
Ever since you got back to New York, it's like you're...
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表