剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
你会扭转局面的
Oh, you can turn that around.
这可能就像你在《风尚》的第一年
maybe it's gonna be like your first year at "mode."
大家经常嘲笑你
Used to make fun of you?
他们甚至开了个关于你的博客
They even started that blog about you.
什么博客
What blog?
你知道的 关于你的衣服打扮的那个
You know, the one about your outfits.
他们把你每天的照片传上去的那个
The one where they took pictures of you every day?
你得看看那个博客
You have to know about this.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我在《风尚》的第一天他们就做了这个
They've been doing this since my first day at "mode"
而且没人告诉我
And nobody told me?
贝蒂 我还以为你知道的
Betty, I just kinda thought you knew.
我喜欢这身打扮
Well, I love that outfit.
我也喜欢这个
Yeah, I-I love that one, too.
穿这个确实是个错误
Uh, okay, maybe that one was a mistake.
别担心了
You know what? Don't worry about it.
以前的你都挺过来了 这次的你也能
You survived that. You're gonna survive this.
怎么挺
How?
该干啥就干啥
Well, doing what you always do.
聚精会神 让他们瞧瞧你的团队意识
Focus on your work, show them you're a team player.
我是这么做的 我想要帮米根
I am. I tried to help megan
给她的昆虫首饰材料找点素材
Find a take on her insect jewelry piece.
她不喜欢我的想法 我喜欢这条腰带
She didn't like any of my ideas. I love that belt.
昆虫首饰
Insect jewelry?
莫莉以前在一间古董店里找到的
So Molly found this in some antique shop a while back.
好象这个很值钱
Turns out it's worth a lot of money.
奥莉维亚
"Olivia"?
是奥莉维亚.吉尔麦特
Yeah, it's, uh, Olivia Guillemette.
她在60年代很有名 现在隐居了
She was big in the '60s, she's kind of a recluse now.
应该是个足智多谋的作家或是编辑
But I bet a resourceful writer/editor
-能找到她 -谢谢你 丹尼尔
- Could track her down. - Thank you, Daniel.
真高兴你回来的 想死你了
I'm really glad you're back. I missed you.
我也想你 贝蒂
I missed you, too, Betty.
你真的把那个博客加到收藏夹了吗
Did you really have to bookmark that blog?
不 那很棒 真不敢相信
No, that's so cool. I can't believe it.
国外的医生总是更好
Well, the doctors overseas are always better.
威威 你的女儿回来了
Willie, how come you didn't tell me
你怎么能不告诉我呢
That your daughter was back in town?
你觉得妮可做的新鼻子怎么样
How much do we love Nico's new nose?
说实话 简直让我难以呼吸(双关)
Hon-honestly, it took my breath away.
你是奥莉维亚吗
Are you Olivia?
嘘 你来的正好
Shh. You're just in time.
快进来 不然就看不到了
Come in quickly or you'll miss it.
快点 快 进来
Hurry up. Quick. Come on.
威姐 我得问你个问题
Uh, Willie, I have to ask you a question.
-你生我的气了吗 -和平常差不多
- Are you mad at me? - No more than usual.
我就是不明白
Oh, I just don't understand
你为什么不想让我看到妮可呢
Why you felt you had to hide Nico from me.
我想知道 你是否还信任我
I need to know that you still trust me.
我们不是有过协议的吗 不讨论你的需要
Don't we have an agreement not to discuss your needs?
是的 当然 只不过
Yes, of course. It's just...
你肯定不知道我的原本猜测
You'd not believe some of the scenarios I came up with
你藏了什么人
About who you were hiding here.
我一度以为是康纳
At one point, I even thought it was Connor.
确实有些事我没告诉你
Well, there is something that I haven't told you.
而且不是妮可的事 是关于康纳的
Uh, and it's not about Nico. It's about Connor.
我就知道
I knew it.
我知道你知道了
I knew you knew it.
我雇了一个赏金猎人去追捕他
I hired a bounty hunter to track him down
这样我就能拿回他从米德偷的钱
So I could take back the money he stole from meade
好买♥♥下哈特利的股份
In order to use it to buy out Hartley.
但哈特利完全是绕着克莱尔打转
But Hartley's got his snout all up in Claire's spanx.
他不可能把米德的股份卖♥♥给你
He's not gonna sell his shares of meade to you.
他不会知道是我 我会找中间人
Well, he won't know it's me. I'll use an intermediary.
马克
Oh, Marc...
你以为我是第一次敲诈或是秘密收♥购♥吗
You think this is my first extortion/secret takeover?
拜托
Please.
是啊 没错
Right. Of course.
真抱歉我不让你知道
So I'm--I'm sorry I left you out of it,
但有时候 我想让你远离这种事
sometimes I feel I need to protect you from these things.
好吧 谢谢你
Oh, well, thank you.
但不会再有秘密了 是吧
But--but no more secrets, right?
没有秘密了 我保证
No more secrets. Promise.
好吧
Okay.
现在马克知道了你回来了
Well, now that Marc knows you're back,
人们也会知道的
People are gonna start to find out.
我们得装做什么都没发生 明白吗
We have to act like everything is normal. You understand?
宝贝
Sweetheart?
我好害怕
I'm scared.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我想我有大♥麻♥烦了
I think I'm in trouble.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会料理好一切的
I will take care of everything.
我以前从来没见过
I've never seen a butterfly
一只蝴蝶破茧而出
Come out of its cocoon before.
人人都说生命是个奇迹
Everyone talks about the miracle of birth.
我认为重生更像是个奇迹
I think rebirth is even more of a miracle.
看起来他在挣扎
Mm. It looks like he's struggling.
他能行的
Oh, he can handle it.
我猜毛虫在蛹里面待的时间
I suspect that caterpillars stay in their cocoons
比他需要的要长些
A little longer than they really need to.
惊天地 泣鬼神
It's gotta be scary
他一定很害怕
To change into a whole new thing.
真漂亮
He's so beautiful.
但那个毛虫 就不再有了
But the caterpillar is just... gone.
他依然存在
Oh, he's still in there.
有些人看到是翅膀
Other people see the wings
缤纷的色彩
And colors.
我看到的始终是那只毛毛虫
I'll always see the caterpillar.
谢谢你让我看到了那么美妙的事
thank you so much for letting me see that. That's amazing.
我也觉得
Mm. I think so, too.
所以我请所有人都来看
That's why I invited everybody to watch.
所有人
Everybody?
是呀
Mm-hmm.
噢
Oh.
不幸的是我现在要请"所有人"
Unfortunately, I have now got to get everybody
回到它们的房♥子里去
Back into their house.
我需要有人帮我
I'll need some help.
无论如何 我来是想和你谈谈
So anyway, the reason I came was to talk to you
-《风尚》杂♥志♥的一♥期♥专题 -小心
- About a-a feature that "mode" magazine - Careful.
你不会想把手伸到狼蛛嘴边吧
You don't want to tip over the tarantulas.
呃 你说的没错
Ugh. You are correct.
我觉得我们做一♥期♥专题是关于
I thought that we could focus the feature
你制♥作♥的昆虫珠宝
On your insect jewelry.
嘘
Shh!
在你肩膀上有一只
It's on your shoulder.
狼蛛吗
A tarantula?
蝴蝶
A butterfly.
千万别动
Hold very still.
我觉得是你衣服的颜色
I think they're attracted
把它们吸引住了
By the color of your clothes.
真的吗
Really?
我有点受宠若惊了
This is kind of tame for me.
好了 尽量不要动
Mm. All right. Very still.
现在 你跟我来
Oh, now... You follow me...
回到蝴蝶室
Back to the butterfly house.
小心
Careful.
就是这样
There you go.
现在摇一摇
Now shake.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表