剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Seeing as that whole image terrifies me...
那场景一定很恐怖
I think I'm just gonna ask for it back.
我想我该去道歉
All right, well, that's your call.
好吧 听你的
Hey, what did I just say?
我怎么说的来着
Okay, I'm going now.
好吧 我要挂了
And be nice to Bobby.
别对波比太凶了
Okay, bye.
好 再见
My father is mad enough that you got me pregnant.
我爸对于你把我肚子搞大已经很生气了
You can't afford to wreck his house.
你能别再把他的房♥子毁了吗
All right. It was an accident.
好吧 我不小心而已
We can't afford any more accidents around here.
我们不能再这么不小心了
Look, it's a little spaghetti on an old rug.
拜托 只不过是把面条掉到旧毯子上了
I'll clean it up myself, all right?
我会弄干净了 行了吧
Oh, no, no. I will clean it up,
不不 还是我来吧
Because that is who I am around here.
我就是干这个的
I am the cleaner-upper person.
我像个清洁工一样
I cleaned up after Justin this morning,
我早上跟在贾斯廷后面打扫
I will clean up after you now,
现在我又跟在你后面打扫
And I will be cleaning up after this baby for
今后50年我都得跟在这个孩子
The next 50 years.
后面打扫
Now you're mad at the baby?
你又被这个孩子惹到了
No, I just... i'm sorry.
没有 我只是 对不起
I just want to take a shower, and I haven't had time.
我想洗个澡 可我这点儿时间都没有
And now I'm pregnant,
现在我怀孕了
And I will never have time to take a shower ever again!
我可能永远都没有时间洗澡了
Sweetie, come on, stop. What's stopping you from--
宝贝 别这样 没什么会让你
You spilled on the rug!
你泼到毯子了
Excuse me, wilhelmina?
打扰了 威廉敏娜
You have 30 seconds. Go.
你只有30秒 说吧
Okay. Um, I'm sorry, really, really sorry,
好吧 关于今天上午的会议
About what happened in the pitch meeting.
我是真的真的很抱歉
I didn't mean to offend you at all.
我不是故意惹你的
10. Wow. That was 20 seconds?
还有10秒 已经过去20秒了吗
Really? Is that how you want to use the rest of your time?
抓紧了 你就想这么浪费剩下的时间吗
No. Right. Again, I'm sorry.
不 我要再次道歉
I'm grateful to have the job at all.
我很高兴能拿到这份任务
I meant no disrespect. I know my place here,
我无意冒犯 我知道自己的地位
And I will write a great piece in your voice, I promise.
我会按你的期望写篇好的 我保证
Save the world on your own time, Betty.
想拯救世界 就花你自己的时间 贝蒂
You write whatever fluff piece I give you,
写好分给你的无关紧要的稿子
And then maybe I'll give you something better.
或许我会再分你点好活
Understand? Yes, 100%.
明白了 是的 百分之百
I did like the title of your piece.
我很喜欢你的题目
"Walk a mile in her shoes."
"穿她的鞋 走一英里"
So let's do that. Let's have you walk a mile...
那我们试试 你来走一英里...
In these.
穿这个
And write about how comfortable they are.
写写它们有多舒服
Oh, and, Betty, I know what those soles
还有 贝蒂 我知道走半英里
Look like with a half mile on them,
它们会成什么样
And I know what they look like
我也知道走一整英里
With a whole mile on them.
它们会成什么样
Oh, my god. Are you kidding me? Seriously? Aah!
天啊 开玩笑吧 当真
Betty? What the are you all right? Daniel!
贝蒂 怎么...你还好吧 丹尼尔
No. I'm gonna die.
不好 我要死了
Wilhelmina's making me write a first-person piece
威廉敏娜让我用第一人称写一篇
On how comfortable these heels are.
评价这双鞋子舒适度的文章
What? Do you want me to talk to her?
什么 你想让我和她谈谈吗
No. I'm trying to pay my dues
不 我得做点牺牲
So she'll give me something better to write.
她才能分我点好活
Will you walk with me, please?
你能和我一起走吗
Okay, but we have to walk fast.
可以 但我们得走快点
Marc forgot to book my car again.
马克又忘了给我订车了
I'm literally running to an appointment at Coach.
实际上我正要赶去蔻驰赴约
He's really been messing up a lot lately. Marc?
他最近真搞砸不少事 马克
Really? Marc's an amazing assistant.
真的吗 马克是个很称职的助理
And no offense, Daniel,
别见怪 丹尼尔
But you're not the best communicator.
但你有时不善交流
Wait. That's-- Betty, but--no. What?
等等 这...贝蒂 但是 不 什么
See? I mean, I understood that,
瞧见了吧 我的意思是 我理解
But I've worked with you for a long time.
但我在你身边工作了很长时间
All right, I guess maybe.
好吧 或许吧
All right, I gotta go left here.
好了 我得左转了
Okay, just peel off gently.
好吧 放手时温柔点
Ah. Ah. Oh, no, no!
不 不
I can never tell with you, Betty.
真搞不懂你 贝蒂
Is this an accessory you're working,
这是你负责的项目的附属品吗
Or did you actually hurt yourself?
还是你真的受伤了
I actually fell into traffic.
事实上我出了车祸
A mile and a quarter.
1.25英里
I was ten blocks away from St. Vincent's,
我在离圣文森特10个街区的地方
So I just kept going, and fortunately,
我一直走 幸运的是
It was a long wait, so I could write my piece.
在医院里等了很久 恰好有时间写文章
I e-mailed you 200 words from the hospital.
我从医院发给你200字的文章
Fine. You may have another piece.
好吧 我可以再分你一篇
Supposed to make your skin feel
猜想会让你的皮肤在两天内
As soft as a baby's ass in two days.
变得和婴儿的屁♥股♥一样细嫩
See you Thursday.
周四见
Excuse me. Sure.
请让下 当然
Was that really moisturizer?
那是保湿霜吗
By Ukrainian standards, yes.
按乌克兰人的标准 是的
Oh! Connor put me in the worst mood this morning.
今早康纳让我的心情坏到了极点
He's pushing me away. He thinks he's doing it for me.
他让我离开他 以为是为我好
He suggests I go out and live my life.
他建议我离开他过自己的生活
What?
怎么了
What are you doing with your face?
你那是什么表情
You really are in love with him.
你真的爱上他了
Of course, but that's no reason to feel things for me.
当然 但我困扰的不是这个
You have to find a way to tell him
你得想个办法告诉他
That you're not going away.
你不会离开
Exactly. But how can I prove to him
没错 但我怎样才能向他证明
That I'm as committed to this relationship
在他坐牢的时候
As he is to that prison sentence?
我心依旧呢
I think I've got it.
我想到了
Oh, my god.
天啊
You're not gonna break him out of jail, are you?
你不会帮他越狱吧 不会吧
No. Just the opposite.
不 恰好相反
Darling, as happy as I am to see you,
亲爱的 很高兴见到你
Shouldn't you be out on the town right now
但你现在不是该在镇上
Trading barbs with some irritating socialite?
与某个性感的社会名流相谈甚欢吗
You're irritating enough,
你够性感了
Especially when you talk like that. Now listen to me.
特别是你用这种口气说话时 听我说
I know you're worried about me, which is touching.
我知道你担心我 这令我感动
But I've had enough.
但我不需要多余的担心
What the Just open it.
这是 打开就是了
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
Willie, this is crazy.
威莉 你这是疯了
I mean, I love you for trying this,
我的意思是 你这样做我很高兴
But I'm still locked up in here.
但我还在坐牢
And marriage is my way of showing you
而通过婚姻我想告诉你的是
I'm willing to be as locked up as you are.
我情愿像你一样被拴住
Connor, I love you,
康纳 我爱你
And I'm not gonna lose you
我不会只因为你坐牢
Just because you're in prison.
就放手
So we're doing this. Willie, please
所以我们要结婚 威莉 拜托
You can say yes now, or you can say yes later,
你可以现在说愿意 也可以过后说
But I will come back every day
但我会天天来
Until I get the answer I want.
直到听到我想要的答案
So I'll ask again.
所以我再问一遍
Will...
你愿意
You... marry me?
和我结婚吗
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表