剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
I swear. How do you want me to prove it to you?
我发誓 你怎么才能相信
What... Excuse me.
什么...劳驾
Will you please tell my friend where I am right now?
你可以告诉我的朋友我现在在哪吗
Please.
帮帮忙
A crappy school,
一个烂学校
Support group.
互助小组
This phone smells like cheese.
这个电♥话♥闻起来像芝士
See? I'm gonna go to the whole thing.
听见了吧 我会去的
It's gonna be really good for you, Daniel.
它会对你有帮助的 丹尼尔
I know it's gonna be good for me. Good-bye, Betty.
我了解 再见 贝蒂
Oh, no, you don't. Get back here.
不行 你不能走 回来
Oh, hey. Uh...
你好
You promised that person you'd stay.
你向电♥话♥里的人保证过的
You had me vouch for you.
你让我为你担♥保♥
Don't rope me in and then make me seem like a liar.
别把我卷进去然后让我撒谎
It's rude.
那对人不敬
Come on.
过来
I had no idea I was gonna be meeting him in his home.
我完全不知道我会在他家跟他会面
I thought it would be an address for his office or something
我还以为那个地址是他办公室
Well, the only way I could get him down here
唯一方法让他过来这
Was I had to tell him he had to pick a shower tile today
是告诉他来选一下浴室的瓷砖
Or the project was gonna take another two weeks.
要不然这个装♥修♥要延期两周
And he's a little ticked off, but...
然后他有些动怒 但是...
So what? The way you just said that,
所以呢 听你说起来
That sounds like he doesn't know he's gonna meet me.
他好像还不知道会跟我会面
He doesn't.
他不知道
Okay, calm down. You are a very impressive young lady.
沉着点 你一向给人的印象都不错
You just be you, and he's gonna love you.
你就自然点 他会喜欢你的
I have two minutes, Sammy, two.
我只有两分钟 山姆 两分钟
I've made a million decisions today.
我今天已经做了一百万个决定了
I do not want to be doing this right now.
我现在不想做这个
Here. Would you take this from me
你能帮我把它拿走吗
Before i throw it against the wall?
在我把它往墙上摔之前
That's it? 12 shades of blue?
就是这个吗 12种深浅的蓝色
I cannot be doing this right now.
我现在不能做这个
Would you--you-- somebody just decide.
你能让其他人来决定吗
Somebody just pick a tile for me. Someone? Anyone?
谁来帮我挑选一下我家的瓷砖 有人吗 谁来
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Hi.
嗨
I'm Betty Suarez.
我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
Um, i work at "Mode" magazine.
我在《风尚》工作
"Mode"?
《风尚》吗
"Mode." i'm a features editor there,
是的 我是那里的专栏编辑
And... i was wondering if you would let me do a story
请问是否能让我为您写个报道
On your transition from Dolce & Gabbana to Gucci.
关于您从杜嘉班纳调任到古弛的故事
Whoa. No, wait. How--how do you know about that?
不 等等 你怎么知道这件事的
Are people talking about that? Is it out there? It can't be.
大家都在议论吗 这件事已经公开了吗 不可能啊
No, no, no, no. No one knows. Just me. Just me.
不 不 不 没人知道 只有我而已 只有我
What--i don't-- what are you even doing here?
什么 你是怎么找到这儿的
Don't look at me like that. she's a good kid, all right?
别这样看着我 她是个好孩子
She's a friend from the neighborhood.
我们是街坊
She's just trying to save her job.
她只是为了保住她的工作
Oh, really? And how are you gonna save your job?
真的吗 那你打算怎么保住你的工作呢
Uh, no, no, Mr. Grant. Please don't fire Sammy.
不 不 格兰特先生 请别解雇萨米
He was just trying to help me...
他只是想帮我
In a really weird way.
虽然方式奇怪了点
I'm gonna leave you my card.
我把我的名片留下
And you can call me if you want. I hope you will.
如果需要 你可以打给我 我等着您的电♥话♥
Either way, it's fine.
无论怎样 都没关系
I-i promise i will not tell anyone about your story.
我发誓我不会把这件事告诉任何人
I can't even pick a tile.
我连一片瓷砖都决定不了
How am i supposed to decide in three seconds
我又怎么能在三秒内决定
If i should give my story to an 11-year-old editor
我是否该把我的故事交给一个11岁的小编
Who broke into my house?
而这个人还是闯进我家的
Well, i would just put 'em all up.
是我的话 我会都选
I like all of the blues together.
我喜欢所有的蓝色搭在一起
Really?
真的吗
Why do i like that?
为什么我也喜欢呢
Oh, because i just stole your idea.
哦 因为这本是您的创意
No, that's what you do when you show your suits
不 这是上次您展示您设计的西装时
And you dress your models in the same color shirt and tie--
给模特们穿上了相同颜色的衬衫和领带
The blue on the blue, the gray on the gray,
蓝配蓝 灰配灰
Just slightly different shades--
只是深浅不同
Which you said in your 2008 fashion week interview
正如您在2008年时装周的采访上说的
Was to bring attention to the suit
要把注意力集中在西装上
And not... the tie and the... the shirt.
而不是领带和衬衫上
All right, we'll have dinner tonight,
好吧 我们今晚一起吃饭
See if we're a good match. if we are, great.
看看我们是否合得来 如果是 就最好
If not, you do not break in to my house again. got it?
如果不是 你也不要再闯到我家来了 明白吗
Yeah.
好的
Call my office.
给我办公室打电♥话♥
And, Sammy, put them all up, blue on blue.
萨米 把它们都贴上 蓝配蓝
You got it.
收到
Huh?
怎样
You couldn't take it either?
你也受不了了吗
Either? You're the one who made me go back in there.
也? 是你叫我进去的啊
And i was right to.
我没错啊
Those meetings are very helpful.
那些课程♥真♥的很管用
But?
但是呢
But this one sucked so hard.
但是这节课很烂
Thank you.
谢谢
How about that chick who was wailing about
那个一说起她百岁祖母
Her 100-year-old grandmother that fell and broke her hip
就痛哭流涕的女的怎样了 她祖母摔到了屁♥股♥
And got pneumonia and died 2 days later?
后来得了肺炎 一百岁只过了两天就死了
Two days? I know. A hundred.
两天吗 活到一百岁
It doesn't sound like such a bad way to go.
听起来也该活到头了
Right?
是吧
I mean, trying losing somebody your own age.
她该试试失去个同龄人的滋味
Yeah.
是啊
You, too?
你也是吗
These doughnuts are old as hell.
这些甜甜圈放太久了
What do you say i, uh, treat us to some fresh ones?
你觉得我请你吃点新鲜的怎样
I feel like i owe you.
我觉得我欠你的
What's all this about? Oh!
你这是干什么 哦
I'm trying to figure out
我想弄清楚
What Betty's big story is so i can kill it.
贝蒂的大头条是什么 以便我从中作梗
But i don't know her password.
但我不知道她的密♥码♥
Try "burger."
试试"汉堡"
I already did,
我试过了
And "cupcake" and "menudo" and "Daniel's lady."
那就"纸杯蛋糕" "墨西哥牛肠汤" "丹尼尔的女人"
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
I'm writing you a thank-you note.
我想给你留个便条 表示感谢
Well, a thank you and an apology.
谢谢你 并向你道歉
Ever since you got this promotion,
自你升职以来
I have been letting my jealousies
我一直被嫉妒的情绪
Get the better of me.
困扰着我自己
So... can i start over?
所以 我能重新开始吗
Can we... go back to being...
让我们回到...
Whatever we were before?
从前的关系吗
Well... to be honest, that is why i got you the cake.
老实说 这是我送你蛋糕的原因
I wanted you to know that despite all of this,
我想让你知道 尽管发生了这一切
We're still...
我们还是...
You know, whatever we were before.
你知道的 像我们以前那样
Yay.
是啊
So, uh, hey, how did that big meeting go?
对了 你那个重要的会面怎样了
Oh, it, uh... Was fine.
噢 很好
Scary at first, but, you know,
开头不是很顺利 但是
Uh, it just turned into dinner at my dad's place.
他答应了去我爸餐厅跟我吃晚饭
Nothingnothing big. Wow.
应该没大碍 哇
Sounds exciting.
还不错嘛
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表