剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
It's okay if you don't.
如果你不想 没关系的
I-I do. I do. I just--
我想 我想 只是
I feel like I'm gonna be under some sort of microscope.
我就觉得像被人仔细审查一样
I get it. 's okay, but, you know, if I do go,
我知道 没关系 如果我去的话
No one would have to know anything.
没人会发现什么的
I just like hanging out with you.
只是和你出去玩 而已
You know what? You should come. You sure?
知道吗 你应该来的 确定么
Yeah. Cool.
是的 很棒
I-is it dumb to have the same bracelet?
戴一样的手链是不是很蠢啊
Yes, I totally hate the color. Wanna take it back?
是的 我很讨厌这颜色 要去退货么
Yeah. Let's do it.
好的 走吧
You know, my face isn't actually perfect.
我的脸蛋实际上不是那么完美
But it works on me.
但很配我
Do you know, if I hadn't spilled my drink
你知道 如果我没有在露华浓派对上
on you at the revlon party,
把酒倒翻在你身上
We wouldn't have met?
我们也不会相识
Yeah, I know. It was a real blessing in the skies.
我知道 真是上天的眷顾啊
Wait. "Blessing in the skies." Does that sound weird?
等等 "上天的眷顾" 听起来不奇怪吗
No, no. That's right. "Bleing in the skies."
不 就是这样 "上天的祝福"
The party was outside. Right.
那是露天派对 对啊
I wonder what you would say if we met inside?
如果我们在室内碰到应该怎么说
Cause, you know, there is no sky.
因为 你知道 那里看不到天
Irregardless, Trista, we should probably get going.
不管考虑 特丽丝塔 我们应该出发了
Wait, did I just say "Irregardless"? Is that a word?
等等 我刚刚说"不管考虑"吗 这句通么
I don't know. Do you like my earrings?
不知道 喜欢我的耳环吗
Great news! I got the job.
好消息 我得到那份工作了
Daniel must have called them back.
丹尼尔肯定又打给他们了
Oh, good. I knew he would do the right thing.
很好 我知道他会这么做的
Yeah, well, thank you.
谢谢你
Come in.
进来吧
Great.
好
Wow, Betty, this place is amazing.
贝蒂 这地方真棒
Hey, do you wanna go celebrate?
你要去庆祝吗
I thought maybe we could go
我觉的我们可以去
To that thai restaurant we used to love.
泰国餐厅 我们以前喜欢去的
Oh, it's not there anymore.
那家饭馆已经不在了
Henry, can we talk a--
亨利 我们能谈谈吗
"Affordable london apartments."
"价廉物美伦敦公♥寓♥"
Are you thinking about taking the job?
你在考虑答应那工作吗
No. No, no. I was just curious.
没 没 没 我只是好奇
I wno. Yeah, well, I mean, if you're thinking about taking it,
没有 我说 如果你想的话就去吧
I'd just kinda like to know.
我很高兴你会去
No, I'm not. I'm not. I-I was just looking.
不 我没有 没有 只是看看
It's just a really great opportunity.
这真的是个好机会
It's sort of hard to let go of, so...
很难放弃 所以
Well, why are you letting it go?
为什么要放弃
It's not 'cause of me, is it?
不是因为我吧 是吗
No. Because I do not want to be the one
不 因为我不想
That keeps you from living your life.
成为你生活的绊脚石
If you want to take that job, then you should.
如果你要那工作 你应该
You should take it. You should travel
你应该接受 你应该去英国
the world if you want to. Henry it's not you. It's...
如果你想的话 亨利 不是你 只是
My sister's getting married, and papi's gonna be alone,
我姐姐要结婚了 老爸就没人陪他了
And there's all this stuff with justin.
还有贾斯廷的那些事
It's just-- it isn't the right time.
就是 时机不对
And...
还有
It's not the right time for us, either.
也不是我们复合的时机
You feel that way, too?
你也感觉到了么
Yes.
是的
It would've been nice, though, right?
不过还是会很不错的 不是吗
To have what we had three years ago?
重回3年前的光景
Yeah.
是的
But it's not three years ago.
但现在不是3年前了
It definitely isn't.
肯定不是了
I have a wet rice cake in my pocket.
我口袋里还有湿湿的年糕
Uh, listen, you still like thai food, right?
你还喜欢吃泰国菜 是吗
Yeah.
是的
See, that's one thing that hasn't changed.
看吧 还有一件事没变
No, that will never change.
没变 永远不会变
Okay. You know a new place?
好吧 知道有新地方吗
Yeah, but you're paying this time, right?
是的 但这次你请客 对吗
Yes, absolutely.
当然 肯定的
Are you ready? Is Bobby out there?
准备好了么 波比在外面吗
Oh, his parents have him in the back.
他父母在后面陪他
He was nervous, so they gave him some sacramental wine. Oh.
他太紧张了 我给了他一些圣餐葡萄酒
I had some, too.
我也喝了点
God, Hilda, you look so beautiful.
天哪 希尔达 你太漂亮了
Doesn't she? Oh.
不就是么
Oh, my god. I just wanna eat something.
老天啊 我只想吃点什么
Mama, the second this thing is over,
一旦婚礼结束
You can eat your face off.
随便你怎么吃都行
Over? This is the happiest day of my life. Ohh.
结束吗 这是我这辈子最开心的一天
ohh. All right. Let's do this bitch.
好吧 小妞们 我们开始吧
You look great.
你看上去很美
Thank you.
谢谢
So, um, thanks for helping henry get his job back.
谢谢帮亨利要回工作
Betty, I'm really sorry.
贝蒂 我很抱歉
I should probably go say something to him.
我应该去和他说点什么
He's not coming. You were right.
他不来了 你是对的
I was going backwards.
我是在走回头路
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
We're just in two very different places.
我们的缘分已尽
I guess you know me better than I thought.
我猜你比我想的更了解我
Well, you know me pretty well, too.
你也很了解我啊
Trista definitely brings out the dumb in me.
特丽丝塔绝对是把我的傻气带出来了
"Irregardless" Isn't a word, is it?
"不管考虑" 这话不通 是吗
No.
不通
I do
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
Oh, mami, please.
妈咪 拜托
I'm just gonna welcome him to the family.
我只是去欢迎他加入我们家庭
I love him, but he's gonna say something stupid.
我爱他 但他要去说什么蠢话了
And we're circulating and mingling...
我们来些互动交流
"Oh, thank you for coming.
谢谢你的到来
Hello, Aunt spanish, you look Bonita."
你好 西班牙阿姨 你很像博妮塔[演员]
I'm gonna get us some sodas.
我去拿些汽水
Okay.
好
He seems nice.
他看起来不错
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't know. I-I hate having a secret.
不清楚 我讨厌藏着秘密
I just--I feel so far away from them.
我只是 觉得和他们疏远了
Does it help that I know?
我知道的话有帮助吗
Yeah. Even Bobby, sort of.
是的 即使波比 有些
Well, that, my friend, is what it feels like
好吧 朋友
When you don't have to keep a secret anymore--
当你不再藏着秘密的时候感觉就像
Relief.
解放
I just feel like everything's gonna change.
只是觉得要所有事都要改变
It will.
会的
But... For the better.
但是 是变好
But it's up to you.
这取决于你
Only you will know when the time is right.
只有你知道什么时机是对的
Marc, he's here!
小马 他在这
Hi! Okay. Spencer, Marc.
你好 好了 斯宾塞 他是马克
Silver fox, purple ferret. Hello.
银狐与紫貂 你好
See, you two are totally hitting it off already.
看 你两肯定已经看上对方
Kiss.
亲嘴吧
Can I have the mic, please?
请把麦克风递给我
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
It is my party. I just want to talk.
这是我的婚礼 我想说几句
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表